Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dexter *Potential Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    It was different... but I hope Dexter somehow can convince Deb that he's doing good

Will just say his name is Intern XD
    Louis now I remember lol, what a lame ***....

Who could of guessed that Ukrainian drug people would be the next villain lol, my people disappoint me smh.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post

Who could of guessed that Ukrainian drug people would be the next villain lol, my people disappoint me smh.
    A whole drug/human trafficking organization was just waiting to happen. Beware of Dexter fella's
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

A whole drug/human trafficking organization was just waiting to happen. Beware of Dexter fella's
    I bet you right before they almost kill Dex, Deb shoots them in the face lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Not sure who 'the' big bad is.

We have George\\ then we have Hannah, the serial killers accomplice// then we have the up till now unknown person who wears a mask with 2 long bull-type horns.

MY money is on Hannah.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    Not sure who 'the' big bad is.

We have George\\ then we have Hannah, the serial killers accomplice// then we have the up till now unknown person who wears a mask with 2 long bull-type horns.

MY money is on Hannah.
    Dude it's obviously the ukrianian drug peope lol, specifically the head guy.

Dude it's obviously the ukrianian drug peope lol, specifically the head guy.
    The horned man is Ukranian, then you know something I don't...

Srsly thou, Hannah is 'the big bad' trust me~

The horned man is Ukranian, then you know something I don't...

Srsly thou, Hannah is 'the big bad' trust me~
    What horned man?? I'm talking about the guy who stabbed that one guy in the eye.

Ya I really doubt that lol.

What horned man?? I'm talking about the guy who stabbed that one guy in the eye.

Ya I really doubt that lol.
    Ukrainians are the 'decoy' bad alongside Lewis/Louis.

Hannah is the one to watch out for. She said in an interview she had a 'huuuge role' if that does not give away her status as this season's 'big bad', then who is?

Ukrainians are the 'decoy' bad alongside Lewis/Louis.

Hannah is the one to watch out for. She said in an interview she had a 'huuuge role' if that does not give away her status as this season's 'big bad', then who is?
    And why can't she be another of Dex's helpers lol, she obviously knows what she is doing.

And why can't she be another of Dex's helpers lol, she obviously knows what she is doing.
    Lumen is the unique helper.

We all know how Miguel and Lila turned out~

Refresh my memory then lol.
    He saw his sister showering which caused her to slip and snap her neck, then her mother killed herself, and his father abused him. He decided to recreate all of this as murders.

Also Lumen was terrible. She was cliche and annoying, Miguel was at least creative and cool. The Trinity Killer felt more of a Miguel done better though. There are also a few more problems I had with season 5

Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    He saw his sister showering which caused her to slip and snap her neck, then her mother killed herself, and his father abused him. He decided to recreate all of this as murders.

Also Lumen was terrible. She was cliche and annoying, Miguel was at least creative and cool. The Trinity Killer felt more of a Miguel done better though. There are also a few more problems I had with season 5
    You seem to just dislike Julia Stiles......

Lumen was excellent and flawless.

Miguel was annoying with his cliched maniac behaviour and personality.

She was sorta flawed... how can someone go from scared to deadly that quickly? I get what she went through, but

The same could be said with Miguel... but it was interesting for him to transition from being a character who worked with the law, to fighting somewhat against it
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Lumen is the unique helper.

We all know how Miguel and Lila turned out~
    Ya but he can have more then one lol.

You seem to just dislike Julia Stiles......

I love Julia Stiles, I really liked her work in the Bourne series. I dislike character, not the actor.

Okay Seasons 3 and 5 are two seasons that is hard to determine which is worse. But we can agree they're both pretty terrible. But Miguel did have the better development IMO. As Joltik said, it was interesting seeing him transform from high esteemed DA (is that what he was?) to a serial killer even worse than Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post

Okay Seasons 3 and 5 are two seasons that is hard to determine which is worse. But we can agree they're both pretty terrible. But Miguel did have the better development IMO. As Joltik said, it was interesting seeing him transform from high esteemed DA (is that what he was?) to a serial killer even worse than Dexter
    Eh, I didn't particularly care much for that season myself, but good luck trying to convert these two as they think it's one of the best seasons. I mean I didn't hate Lumen, but how can you kill people and then lose the urge as if it never happened? That's likely my biggest disappointment with the character, as it made no sense. I get it, of coarse if you're being held captive, you're gonna want revenge, but if that revenge means going as far as killing them... then that must mean you always had some urge to do so before hand. At least with Miguel, it was a learning process but he couldn't handle the power he was then given. Honestly, season 3 would have been a lot better had they chosen to have a better villain then the Skinner. Miguel was good... the other guy not so much

And yeah, I believe he was a DA

Eh, I didn't particularly care much for that season myself, but good luck trying to convert these two as they think it's one of the best seasons. I mean I didn't hate Lumen, but how can you kill people and then lose the urge as if it never happened? That's likely my biggest disappointment with the character, as it made no sense. I get it, of coarse if you're being held captive, you're gonna want revenge, but if that revenge means going as far as killing them... then that must mean you always had some urge to do so before hand. At least with Miguel, it was a learning process but he couldn't handle the power he was then given. Honestly, season 3 would have been a lot better had they chosen to have a better villain then the Skinner. Miguel was good... the other guy not so much

And yeah, I believe he was a DA
    Cuz her whole goal was to get revenge lol. She never wanted to start killing people. Dexters job was to teach her what she needed to kill the bastards that took her. And she wanted to go back to her life lol. She never wanted to continue killing anything.

Cuz her whole goal was to get revenge lol. She never wanted to start killing people. Dexters job was to teach her what she needed to kill the bastards that took her. And she wanted to go back to her life lol. She never wanted to continue killing anything.
    I'm sorry, but most sane people don't kill for revenge

How the **** would you feel if you were abducted lol, would you not want revenge?? And she never planned to kill them lol. Dexter was gonna do it regardless so she figured she might as well get revenge.

How the **** would you feel if you were abducted lol, would you not want revenge?? And she never planned to kill them lol. Dexter was gonna do it regardless so she figured she might as well get revenge.
    Don't forget raped

Anyway, Police justice anyone?

The problem with Lumen is that she's such a typical "something tragic happens to someone and they want revenge" character. Her storyline was pretty damn simple and it didn't feel like it was good enough for Dexter. It just felt like they were running out of ideas so they pulled that story from other pieces of fiction and whatnot.

Also with everyone else, it helped Dexter develop, Lumen did not.

Lumen had a legit Dark Passenger.

Miguel killed for kicks and to remove his enemies.

apples and oranges.

Don't forget raped

Anyway, Police justice anyone?
    And yet your watching a show about a serial killer lol. Would you like Dexter to get arrested and get the death penalty?? That's what would happen most likely.

And yet your watching a show about a serial killer lol. Would you like Dexter to get arrested and get the death penalty?? That's what would happen most likely.
    Yeah I know XD

Hey, I'm just saying... writing could have been better

Yeah I know XD

Hey, I'm just saying... writing could have been better
    Same can be said for any season lol. Even the vest season ever could of been written better.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast