Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Unova's Survival Crisis (758)

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Agreed, and JJM LEFT UNOVA WITH GIOVANNI.

If they stayed behind in Unova when Giovanni left it'd be a different story. Anyone getting the impression the "real" TR finale will happen in Kanto next year?
    It should be noted that Ash returns to Kanto after finishing up in every region he visits. In this case, your idea isn't farfetched in the slightest, Cyber. It could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeRhymeBeat View Post
    You mean an arc in Kanto or do you mean an ep based on Giovanni just calling it quits and opening a nice little restaurant near Cerulean City or something
    You set yourself up for this. XD

Amazing episode after a good first part. I can't find anything to criticize. I'm actually quite surprised that this worked out in a two-part episode, and it's easily my favourite Team Rocket plot in Unova.

The battle with the Therians was good, a much better improvement over the Kami episodes. I like how Pikachu absorbed Thundurus' attack and got the superpowered Electroball from it instead of using plot armour. I'm happy with the end of Team Rocket in Unova and how they're not dead or disbanded. I hope to see then soon in the future.

Also, the music for these last two episodes were great.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Oh Team Rocket, I can't go on without you. Don't go!
    Honk if you prefer the Japanese version to the English dub!

At least TRio wont appear anymore in best wishes. Here's to hoping Trio turns into Bob and cassidy and show up only in specials or a one off cameo from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    At least TRio wont appear anymore in best wishes. Here's to hoping Trio turns into Bob and cassidy and show up only in specials or a one off cameo from now on.
    Just because they won't appear anymore in Best Wishes doesn't mean that JJM won't be seen again. Just because Giovanni and his crew of worms are hauling out doesn't mean JJM are dying. Geez!

My ideal battle ever!

So did Team Rocket go back to Kanto?
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    it seemed like it.

About the pikachu comment, I really think that was an admiration type sentence, like someone else stated on here saying it was a "I'm gonna miss that thing" type comment. I didn't feel like they were plotting to get it again.
    Friends are family you choose

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Yes, Giovanni specifically said they're done with Unova, so they should head back to HQ in Kanto.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersonicbro View Post
    About the pikachu comment, I really think that was an admiration type sentence, like someone else stated on here saying it was a "I'm gonna miss that thing" type comment. I didn't feel like they were plotting to get it again.
    Only Jessie made it, James just agreed. And she was saying it to Giovanni, I think, basically as I "Pikachu is strong, we TOLD you so!"

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Just because they won't appear anymore in Best Wishes doesn't mean that JJM won't be seen again. Just because Giovanni and his crew of worms are hauling out doesn't mean JJM are dying. Geez!
    Er, JJM are part of that "crew of worms" too, y'know.

And I think they'll be seen again, in a Housou special or at the end of BW, but they are no longer regulars in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Yah, they could just revert back to Kanto Team Rocket for a while.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

OK, I found a translation for Jessie's line on a Japanese site, and it basically just amount to "That Pikachu truly is a very special Pokemon", with James saying "Yeah..."

That's it. NOTHING about what Team Rocket may want to do. It's also spoken very softly and dramatically, like an end line rather than foreshadowing anything

gotta tip my hat to the writers this episode was AWSOME!

I haven't seen brawling this intense since the second movie, man if only more battles were this intensive^_^

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    OK, I found a translation for Jessie's line on a Japanese site, and it basically just amount to "That Pikachu truly is a very special Pokemon", with James saying "Yeah..."

That's it. NOTHING about what Team Rocket may want to do. It's also spoken very softly and dramatically, like an end line rather than foreshadowing anything
    Exactly, it seemed like parting words, reflecting on how 'special' that Pikachu they chased for all those years is.

I really liked this episode, it was amazing.

-First time in the anime Garchomp was having a hard time
    -Is Dragonite finally going to fully obey Iris
    -When Oshawott was crying, I find it funny that only Pikachu and Axew comforted him. Ash didn't even say anything
    -Meloetta's gone now, well it was a nice run
    -Team Rocket's going back to Kanto, interesting

I loved the Team Rocket Double Trouble ending, since it was filled with emotional scenes, the release of Arbok and Weezing should have been in there too. Isn't that the first and only time two main characters released their Pokemon in the same episode?

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post

Aw thats what i was hoping it would be. thanks. but it kinda does make me sad thinking this may be it with them, with those parting words and the ending credits with them it's kinda on the same level as when brock left (not misty/may/dawn because they weren't on as long as brock)
    Friends are family you choose

This episode was pretty good lol although really TR?? Just gonna stand there -_-.

Unfezant ftw!!!! <3!!

Damn Dragonite's a total beast after this episode.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I wish my landorus-T on PO had homing stone edges, I would have won so many more games.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    This episode was pretty good lol although really TR?? Just gonna stand there -_-.

Unfezant ftw!!!! <3!!

Damn Dragonite's a total beast after this episode.
    Yeah, Dragonite, but he already was a beast! The dude threw Mamoswine without too much of a hassle! :P

Also, yeah for the TRio, they didn't do much here.. This was all Giovanni's show.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I wish my landorus-T on PO had homing stone edges, I would have won so many more games.
    What? xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    What? xD
    Landorus-T's stone edge followed Dragonite while it was flying like if its accuracy was 100%.
    Last edited by Royal_Qeca; 5th October 2012 at 2:04 PM.

I think the ending can be intrepeted in two wyas:

1) Like Agent Pierce said, this could be Team Rocket's parting episode, which could also be why they have shown the ending song. But as Serebii said, it could have been just a promo for the game he mentioned.

2) Ash might go to Kanto again, I hardly see this possible but what else is left in Unova to watch? Almost all game locations are covered...som something should happen in the filler saga.

This episode was good, but I will wait to watch it again in a good quality sometime later. This might be one of the episodes I would watch over and over again.

ALthough I must say Cynthia's Garchomp was surprisingly underwhelming. I am not a fan of her or something but it just weakens consistency. This episode reminded be Charizard V/s Entei. A fully evolved v/s a legendary is always fun!

Dragonite was amazing, even in the terror struck situation he maintained his bossy character, but then shortly reformed for Iris's sake. But if it were real-life I doubt if I would try to save my Dragonite like that...oh well Pokemon isn't real anyways.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

About the episode:

-I think that this episode is action-packed like expected. We shave some intense scenes.

-Although the Kami Trios deserves a little more, I like their appearances, specially when they are outting in the mirrors and transforming.

-I like that giant Electro Ball. And we know that Thundurus power-up Pikachu. This emans that a giant Electro Ball won't be thrown to Trip's Serperior or something because the latter is pure bad writing.

-Interesting that Dragonite obeys here. Could be definitive?

-TR are in Kanto now, including the TRio. I think that interesting.

I give two notes. One, like a 8,5/10 to the episode. But read that:

-I think sad the Meloetta's leaving scene like a departure. Specially when we know that Meloetta and Oshawott likes together. But I could give a 8/10 for the episode but something that happened four episodes ago:

Like you remmber, in BWS2 02 (why not BW88, the dub appears to continue Rival Destinies; today appears to be almost confirmed) was introduced the rivalry between Oshawott and Piplup because of Meloetta. And I know that where get resolved. In this part of the episode when Meloetta will leave. But because Dawn left 4 episodes ago that could be because in the Junior Cup she was a complete stale characters (note that in this episode the only "Cynthia's villa" characters that doesn't appear is Dawn. Cynthia, Jeremy and of course Meloetta appears and we stayed until the next episode in the villa.

The question is: Did Dawn deserves to be here? Or did she get stale before the two-partner to left in that episode?

Tbh I used to think Dawn should have stayed but looking back all she would have done is stood around for 3 episodes, and then used togekiss in the last before leaving. While Seeing togekiss in action would have been awesome there really wasn't that much a need for the extra firepower.

What the Hell Happened!?

Team Rocket just left Unova unharmed
    WHAT KIND OF FINALE WAS THAT!?
    I thought Team Rocket would disband!
    What are the TRio going to do?
    This isn't fair and I'm not satisfied

If there's one thing I hope for is that TRio should return to they're normal selves
    Or the writers might be saving them for the 16h Movie!
    Last edited by Arceusgamer14; 5th October 2012 at 9:04 PM. Reason: About TRio's returning to normal

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Dragonite appeared to be doing better than Garchomp.. I disliked that..

Pikachu got his little power boost before the league in a bit more intense way that usual, I liked that scene.. guess he's gonna be taking down something immense at some point towards the end of the league.

Dragonite was protected by Iris, but they both had to be protected by Pikachu.. Therefore we can assume that the dragon will from now on take all its orders from Pikachu, out of respect.

Overall I rather disliked the whole plot and I'm gutted that we said goodbye to Meloetta. I can only hope that Larry lets her do her own thing more and that she still appears to cheer Ash on from a distance, in the league stands. Won't comment on Team Rockets departure, since I firmly believe that they'll be back soon enough, after Ash is done with the league and returns to Kanto.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    What the Hell Happened!?

Team Rocket just left Unova unharmed
    WHAT KIND OF FINALE WAS THAT!?
    I thought Team Rocket would disband!
    What are the TRio going to do?
    This isn't fair and I'm not satisfied
    Nothing said they would die or disband. That was fans jumping into conclusion.

And two thing regarding the arc:

1. Two anyone who thought Ash would catch Meloetta, nothing hinted to a capture, plus why only him, what about his others friends. Can they catch Legendaries?

2. How is Meloetta a Mary Sue? You can't just throw random words just because you might not like her.

2. How is Meloetta a Mary Sue? You can't just throw random words just because you might not like her.
    Perfect singer, perfect dancer, beautiful to all, can calm almost anything, falls in love with the main character, her own magical girl transformation, no flaws, has two mascot Pokemon falling in love with her...

BUT HE'S A GUY.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast