Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Unova's Survival Crisis (758)

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile lover View Post
    Tell me about it.

Is Zager returning to Kanto too or just Giovanni?
    It doesn't even matter if we're getting the reset button.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

What is going on with this Team Rocket ending thing?

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Does that ending hint the return of the old team rocket?
    I was wondering the same thing, or at least the return of some of their old Pokemon?

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

1. There is no evidence of a reset button
    2. The ending theme is irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Giovanni says something whilst in the jet, I don't know what though.

The good guys all head back to the beach to say goodbye.

Oshawott can't help but cry since Meloetta is leaving.
    OH and I got Oshawott reactions rigth twice Piplup and Meloetta.

The episode seems great only thing that annoyed me is Oshawot not doing crap like I though, he couldn't do anything anyway he is to weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Thank you for saying that, Serebii.

A better look at that symbol that was on Giovanni's Forehead. Man the Japanese are good at getting those screenshots.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

If they're talking about going after Pikachu again, that is all the proof you need.

I don't believe it, this arc was just as contrived way to re-establish their obsession with Pikachu.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    If they're talking about going after Pikachu again, that is all the proof you need.

I don't believe it, this arc was just as contrived way to re-establish their obsession with Pikachu.
    I don't believe that was what was said exactly. I'll have to wait til my translators are online.

I had a feeling Team Rocket would not be defeated forever, maybe Giovanni plots to steal Ash's Pikachu for a future mission.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    It doesn't even matter if we're getting the reset button.
    Look at the bright side, there is no news of TR in upcoming episodes. Or maybe they are doing something so ridiculous that we are not getting any hint of their inclusion.

Its too early to talk about relevance. The only thing that matters is their interest in Pikachu.

So you still find out stuff to complain about Great Butler?

----------

Still if the series goes back to them wanting to catch Pikachu/CotD pokemon in evert episode which doesn't seem like unless its after the league, I'm going to be annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by the great butler View Post
    if they're talking about going after pikachu again, that is all the proof you need.

I don't believe it, this arc was just as contrived way to re-establish their obsession with pikachu.
    yes that was all it was!!!!´

Waiting for you dman
    Last edited by Encyclopika; 5th October 2012 at 6:25 AM.

Ahahahahahaa, OMGG i was right!! team rocket is going back to their old selves

Anyways amazing episode, loved it 10/10 PERFECTOOO :F
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    yes that was all it was!!!!
    I'm actually not necessarily mad about this. Chomper might be right, and it certainly wouldn't be the first time, lol. Now that JJ&M, seem interested in the Pikachu again, and Giovanni and Zager saw his level of power, there may be some bigger attempt at getting Pikachu by Team Rocket down the road, it would bring everything full circle, in some ways. If not, then at least the trio would possibly be vindicated for all the time they spent chasing after Pikachu, in Giovanni's eyes.

This might also serve another purpose. Remember back when Pikachu was "reset" at the beginning of BW, by that Zekrom lightning strike? Well, what if Thunderus's lighting strike had the reverse effect, and now all of Pikachu's attacks might be boosted, either to where they were during DP, or maybe a superboost, like when Pikachu was boosted during the Wattson gym match back during the Hoenn saga.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

I would so love to see Pikachu hit Trip's Serperior with that massive Electro Ball.

If TR are returning to their old self then I really hope they don't appear till the league is over. They have ruined enough league battles already.

The ending theme was focusing on scenes featuring Wobbuffet, Mime Jr. and Dustox in order to play to the new quiz to allow viewers to win a Pikachu 3DS LL as they were the options. That's all. It was refreshing their antics in people's minds.

Now focus on this episode. Future TR speculation belongs in the thread in Anime Spoilers

The ending theme was focusing on scenes featuring Wobbuffet, Mime Jr. and Dustox in order to play to the new quiz to allow viewers to win a Pikachu 3DS LL as they were the options. That's all. It was refreshing their antics in people's minds.

Now focus on this episode. Future TR speculation belongs in the thread in Anime Spoilers
    No it doesn't, if they state here what they'll do next, then why put that in Anime Spoilers? It's part of this episode as well... -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    No it doesn't, if they state here what they'll do next, then why put that in Anime Spoilers? It's part of this episode as well... -.-
    Because it'll clutter up this thread, knowing you lot

Could we just talk about the episode now?

After TR saved Giovanni they sort of took orders from Zager. I would surely like to know what he said. He seemed a little sneaky at that moment. I almost thought that he would to something interesting right there. To me it looked like he was talking about losing Meloetta and falling back judging by their talks and later actions.

So this is not the end of Team Rocket, so we might see them in a future region.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

I just saw the screenshots in filb.de
    .....alright I expected better.
    But for another side I knew the anime wouldn't throw them away like that. But now I have the feeling they will return like nothing happened. Like "hey we are back now we are gonna stalk you every episode like in the past +600 episodes and failing for others 600 episodes, yay"

Despite that, the episode was more or less. At least wasn't only Ash and Pikachu fighting them.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

For those of you who thought Giovanni was going to die & Team Rocket was going to end, I told you so
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    So this is not the end of Team Rocket, so we might see them in a future region.
    We'll likely see them in this region

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    For those of you who thought Giovanni was going to die & Team Rocket was going to end, I told you so
    I knew they won't. I like them anyway.

We'll likely see them in this region
    I don't think so. Didn't they all returned to Kanto?

Also, TR will never disband until Mewtwo kills them all. They, especially Giovanni, are forever connected to Mewtwo. That's the main project. Doesn't matter if Mewtwo will reappear by Gen 6 or Gen 9. He will meet Giovanni someday again.

Now that we're done with TR in Unova, im hoping for a certain another evil team appearing...

Edit: Also, didn't TR words to steal Pikachu again just basically confirmed us there will be Gen VI? I mean that was obvious Pokemon wouldn't stop, but now it's estabilished.
    Last edited by Bisharp; 4th October 2012 at 2:39 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast