Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantasey Or Reality

Default Fantasey Or Reality

Welcome! I'm very excited about my new thread "Fantasy Or Reality" which basically lets you write your own episode, write what you expect in an episode, or give a review about the latest episodes in the anime. So, without further ado let's begin the "Fantasy Or Reality" thread!

So, here is my "fantasy" episode. I would want to see an episode where Oshawott evolves but, he also learns an important lesson later on. Ash has his battle with Kotetsu and, it's a fiery battle between Samurott and Ash's Oshawott. As Samurott prepares to finish it in one blow Oshawott, helpless, evolves and surprisingly wins. Upon evolving it's move-set changes which is now Razor Shell, Hydro Pump, Water Pulse, and Ice Beam. Although it has potential it doesn't know how to use two shells at once (I know dumb.) As the league continues Dewott has a hard time managing. This time, Ash battles against Burgundy whose Dewott surprisingly evolved into a Samurott. After many tries Dewott loses (they thought) and Ash sends out Boldore but, Dewott get's back up and it released all it's power resulting in it's ability activating Torrent. After many tries, again Dewott becomes victorious. Then Dewott learns how to use his two shells while battling Burgundy's Amoongusa. Later, in a filler saga Dewott learns the importance of keeping calm.

So, what do you think? Pretty nice huh? Hehehe! Well, let's keep calm and make up or just review an episode!

Oh nice!
    Trip falls ill and the gang starts to help them. Later, Trip decides to become Ash's friend.
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie | My Instagram

The last thread like this was a train wreck

A flock of Spearow peck Trip to death.
    Dragonite learns draco meteor and uses it to kill Iris.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    The last thread like this was a train wreck
    With many awesome-but-deleted posts. And of course, this.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/...rObnoxious.png

Quote Originally Posted by A.F.M View Post
    A flock of Spearow peck Trip to death.
    Dragonite learns draco meteor and uses it to kill Iris.
    Oh look, the train wreck is starting now. XD

But i'll contribute.

I'd like to see Torterra being flipped upside down, and watch how many hours it takes to get up.

We already have one of these, it's called the "Scenes you would like to see" thread. And sir, you seem to be living in a fantasey, but I prefer a fantasy, myself.

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    we don't actually. that thread was closed
    Oddly enough, it was made by a guy called TruthSayer, he had a Dewott avatar and now some guy called Dewott82 is remaking the thread.

:O

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Oddly enough, it was made by a guy called TruthSayer, he had a Dewott avatar and now some guy called Dewott82 is remaking the thread.

This is interesting lol.

With many awesome-but-deleted posts. And of course, this.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/...rObnoxious.png

Oh look, the train wreck is starting now. XD

But i'll contribute.

I'd like to see Torterra being flipped upside down, and watch how many hours it takes to get up.
    haha omg that would be hilarious!

Dragonite and iris get married.

o man think you found the perfect thread for your brainbleach

...Are you trying to kill everyone's brains? D8
    Oshawott learning Attract and abusing it. Then having Snivy make him forget it D8
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    o man think you found the perfect thread for your brainbleach
    Spoilers is too dangerous man. I'm literally one infraction away from a ban.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireIris View Post
    ...Are you trying to kill everyone's brains? D8
    Oshawott learning Attract and abusing it. Then having Snivy make him forget it D8
    He kills my brain over and over. First with him giving Arceus as the answer TO.....EVERY..........SINGLE............TOPIC....a nd that fan fic he's got.
    hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Shinytaifood View Post
    He kills my brain over and over. First with him giving Arceus as the answer TO.....EVERY..........SINGLE............TOPIC....a nd that fan fic he's got.
    His fanfics are hilarious though. Dragonite burning down a bar? AWW HELL YEAH I KINDA WANNA SEE THAT HAPPEN! D8
    I'd like to see his reaction to Arceus being in the anime and losing a battle. D8

His fanfics are hilarious though. Dragonite burning down a bar? AWW HELL YEAH I KINDA WANNA SEE THAT HAPPEN! D8
    I'd like to see his reaction to Arceus being in the anime and losing a battle. D8
    That's the thing though. Arceus can't lose. The movie set up a situation where he could, but since he has all 16 plates......it's kinda almost impossible for him to lose.
    hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Shinytaifood View Post
    That's the thing though. Arceus can't lose. The movie set up a situation where he could, but since he has all 16 plates......it's kinda almost impossible for him to lose.
    I'm sure the anime writers would come up with something. Heck, I bet they'd have Arceus lose to a Pikachu or Togepi. D8 Why? Cuz they're the writers and they do whatever the hell they want even if it defies logic, that's why. ;P

I'm sure the anime writers would come up with something. Heck, I bet they'd have Arceus lose to a Pikachu or Togepi. D8 Why? Cuz they're the writers and they do whatever the hell they want even if it defies logic, that's why. ;P
    Cant't argue with you there

*COUGH* Pikachu losing to a Snivy after being tied with a Latios *COUGH*
    hehe

I have just been struck with inspiration. But I'm at a phone not a computer right now.

inb4 Voder makes this his favorite thread ever and uses it for all his ideas

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    inb4 Voder makes this his favorite thread ever and uses it for all his ideas
    And inb4 Thing comes in here, gets this thread closed, and everyone goes 'this is why we can't have nice threads.' =D

~After losing in the Unova league, Ash returns home to Kanto. Upon his arrival, he walks into his mothers bedroom where he witnesses his mother and Mr Mime engaging in a lewd act. Upon seeing this, Ash is aroused. This could lead to some character development for Ash.

~Misty and her Starmie die in a water skiing accident. This could lead to more character development for Ash.

~A battle between Ash's Charizard and Infernape.

~After losing in the Unova league, Ash returns home to Kanto. Upon his arrival, he walks into his mothers bedroom where he witnesses his mother and Mr Mime engaging in a lewd act. Upon seeing this, Ash is aroused. This could lead to some character development for Ash.

~Misty and her Starmie die in a water skiing accident. This could lead to more character development for Ash.

This is Very funny.

~After losing in the Unova league, Ash returns home to Kanto. Upon his arrival, he walks into his mothers bedroom where he witnesses his mother and Mr Mime engaging in a lewd act. Upon seeing this, Ash is aroused.
    Lost my ****.

Sigged.

Shows how desperate Dewott lovers are for Ash's Oshawott evolving.

Delia Ketchum needs to lock her bedroom properly.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast