Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Rocket Speculation V2

Default Team Rocket Speculation V2

Seems team rocket will go back to their former selves! LIKE I PREDICTED ALL ALONG

Anyways the ending gave us an impression that team rocket is indeed interested in that pikachu and that ending only showed Pre-BW team rocket scenes, which was most likely used to give the younger audience an impression on what team rocket used to be

INB4 Cybercubed
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

There is no evidence to support that.

If anything, their absence next week proves otherwise

there's no evidence to support that. the ending theme means nothing

Serebii said there is no reset button, plus the second episode of Best Wishes they said to Giovanni about Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post

I didn't say they would hogg up every episode, i just believe they will turn stupid again

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    there's no evidence to support that. the ending theme means nothing
    Why would they randomly show a video of a Pre Unova Team rocket?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Serebii said there is no reset button, plus the second episode of Best Wishes they said to Giovanni about Pikachu.
    Seemed like giovanni and team rocket gave up on that pikachu idea when they stopped bothering to go for him.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    I didn't say they would hogg up every episode, i just believe they will turn stupid again

Why would they randomly show a video of a Pre Unova Team rocket?

Seemed like giovanni and team rocket gave up on that pikachu idea when they stopped bothering to go for him.

The quiz to win a Pikachu 3DS LL was also about favourite classic TR Pokémon; Wobbuffet, Mime Jr. or Dustox which is why the vast majority of the scenes in the ending focused on those three

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    I'm actually not necessarily mad about this. Chomper might be right, and it certainly wouldn't be the first time, lol. Now that JJ&M, seem interested in the Pikachu again, and Giovanni and Zager saw his level of power, there may be some bigger attempt at getting Pikachu by Team Rocket down the road, it would bring everything full circle, in some ways. If not, then at least the trio would possibly be vindicated for all the time they spent chasing after Pikachu, in Giovanni's eyes.

This might also serve another purpose. Remember back when Pikachu was "reset" at the beginning of BW, by that Zekrom lightning strike? Well, what if Thunderus's lighting strike had the reverse effect, and now all of Pikachu's attacks might be boosted, either to where they were during DP, or maybe a superboost, like when Pikachu was boosted during the Wattson gym match back during the Hoenn saga.
    I'm going to put this here, because it seems more relevant.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

The quiz to win a Pikachu 3DS LL was also about favourite classic TR Pokémon; Wobbuffet, Mime Jr. or Dustox which is why the vast majority of the scenes in the ending focused on those three
    They had many other quiz's before but not once did they change the ending credits just for it.. :|

Just seems a bit fishy.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

If they do you guys will probably be all happy, the anime will go back to having crap episode after crap episode because of Team Plot Device.

Like Serebii said from the revealed episodes they aren't doing it every week atleast so hopefully they don't appear at the league and don't go back to that but if they do, after the league please writers please.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    If they do you guys will probably be all happy, the anime will go back to having crap episode after crap episode because of Team Plot Device.

Like Serebii said from the revealed episodes they aren't doing it every week atleast so hopefully they don't appear at the league and don't go back to that but if they do, after the league please writers please.
    Aren't sinnoh and hoenn considered the fan favorites around here? last time i checked team rocket was ruining all those episodes?? hmm
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

The writers can't hear you but even so, I doubt they are back to their old selves. It could pull a Eggman and they switch to villain to comical villain from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Aren't sinnoh and hoenn considered the fan favorites around here? last time i checked team rocket was ruining all those episodes?? hmm
    They actually were some people I almost only watched important episde in Sinnoh and Hoenn due to that.

People can be dumb, doesn't mean I have to, I don't have to put up with 600 episodes of TR being blasted away.

Unlike many "brave" whiners around here that have no balls to drop anime, if it goes back to that, I'll probably just watch important episodes aka gym battles, development episodes, etc.

I end up seeing everything at some point like I did with Sinnoh and Hoenn but thats after its done and I can skip the stupid TR crap.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 4th October 2012 at 11:58 AM.

Oh god no, I mean Hoenn was a favorite of mine, and I didn't mind Sinnoh, but TR just got annoying, and for some reason even more annoying in Sinnoh, so I rather they stayed the way they are now or vanish, finish TR.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

I don't care what happens but they, TR, should stay away from league. I hate it when they ruin important battles in the league, the event for which we wait for years.

Alright guys, what exactly happened?
    So seems Giovanni didn't die and the whole thing of "TR final act" was nothing but another big trolling lie from the writers as usual.
    My question, is the episode THAT disappointing?
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

BWAHAHAHAHA!! Webmaster please! Giovanni said that they're done with Isshu and going back to Kanto! xD

Of course they're not going to be in the next few episodes! xD

They actually were some people I almost only watched important episde in Sinnoh and Hoenn due to that.

People can be dumb, doesn't mean I have to, I don't have to put up with 600 episodes of TR being blasted away.

Unlike many "brave" whiners around here that have no balls to drop anime, if it goes back to that, I'll probably just watch important episodes aka gym battles, development episodes, etc.

I end up seeing everything at some point like I did with Sinnoh and Hoenn but thats after its done and I can skip the stupid TR crap.
    Uhm, if somebody likes some irrelevant episode, that doesn't make them dumb.. We may have reason to believe that the TRio will go back to chasing Pikachu, but that doesn't mean that they'll do it like they did it before Unova.

Well, even then there were fillers that weren't as bad..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    So seems Giovanni didn't die and the whole thing of "TR final act" was nothing but another big trolling lie from the writers as usual.
    Giovanni was never going to die, it was just cybercubed making a crazy prediction as usual, people need to remember that best wishes is quite tamed compared to diamond and pearl, so even a half death such as hunter j sinking in the ocean will never happen again.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

The writers did not troll anybody, people thought this would be TR'ssend off, but it wasn't . They left Unova (or so we know for now)

The episode wasn't disappointing. The only thing I hated about the TR arc was Cynthia. She ruined this arc for me just like Lance ruined the TM\TA arc in Hoenn when he took Steven's place. I know Alder is one of the least popular champion but he deserved it more than the Blonde Robot(as Pepsi call her).

On Topic: If TR were to return to their old selves then would they still use those high tech gadgets they have been using lately?

Edit: I think I exaggerated a little when talking about Cynthia. But seeing her not doing much in there was a little repetitive. They could have replaced Cynthia with Alder and Garchomp with Volcarona(if he has one). That would have made the episode much better for many of us.
    Last edited by Umbilical Noose; 4th October 2012 at 12:15 PM.

It was never going to be 'TR final act', it was going to be a finale. Not THE finale.. The episode was epic. Definitely going to rewatch it in higher quality in a while. To see what exactly happened, read that episode thread..

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    The writers did not troll anybody, people thought this would be TR'ssend off, but it wasn't . They left Unova (or so we know for now)
    No, obviously this was 'blatantly' advertized as Team Rocket's finale and this is the end for them. (Lol) But you're entirely correct..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I really don't want the old team rocket back, so let's just hope they also went to Kanto, with Giovanni and Zager.

I just saw the screenshots in filb.de
    .....alright I expected better.
    But for another side I knew the anime wouldn't throw them away like that. But now I have the feeling they will return like nothing happened. Like "hey we are back now we are gonna stalk you every episode like in the past +600 episodes and failing for others 600 episodes, yay"

Despite that, the episode was more or less. At least wasn't only Ash and Pikachu fighting them.
    Last edited by knux-the-killer; 4th October 2012 at 12:30 PM.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

I just saw the screenshots in filb.de
    .....alright I expected better.
    But for another side I knew the anime wouldn't throw them away like that. But now I have the feeling they will return like nothing happened. Like "hey we are back now we are gonna stalk you every episode like in the past +600 episodes and failing for others 600 episodes, yay"

Despite that, the episode was more or less. At least wasn't only Ash and Pikachu fighting them.
    Please use the Episode Discussion thread to discuss the ep

maybe they'll try to raid Oak's lab and attempt to kidnap some of his older pokemon as revenge for screwing up thier unova plans as well as bait to get Pikachu. Keyworld being attempt to since most of Ash's pokemon won't fold so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    maybe they'll try to raid Oak's lab and attempt to kidnap some of his older pokemon as revenge for screwing up thier unova plans as well as bait to get Pikachu. Keyworld being attempt to since most of Ash's pokemon won't fold so easily.
    Then Satoshi goes back to Kanto to a save his pokemon arc, he battles multiple TR executives during that arc and uses the old pokemon he saves in the process.

Not going to happen :P.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast