Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Rocket Speculation V2

I dunno, maybe it's up to the viewer to decide but after seeing the pics, Giovanni to me had that "I'm going to make you pay someday." look on his face after returning to normal and glaring at Ash and co, the fact Jessie and James brought up Pikachu just might intice him to focus on getting it.

Sure it's a long shot, but I could personally see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    I dunno, maybe it's up to the viewer to decide but after seeing the pics, Giovanni to me had that "I'm going to make you pay someday." look on his face after returning to normal and glaring at Ash and co, the fact Jessie and James brought up Pikachu just might intice him to focus on getting it.

Sure it's a long shot, but I could personally see it happening.
    Well they are done in Unova hopefully meaning STAY AWAY FROM THE LEAGUE! They seem interested in Pikachu and this time Giovanni sees the true untappped power of Pikachu.......with legendary steriods that fail from timt to time.

They may go back to goofy TRio because the writers PROBABLY used their newfound seriousness to bring interest in Team Rocket again and then they'll bring them from seroius to comical and vice versa for the next generation......IF they will be there........IF.....IF is good.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Well i don't know what will happen but i do know once again cybercubed was wrong

Anyways i could see team rocket going after ash again but after that, jessie and james and meowth will revert back to their old selves.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Well i don't know what will happen but i do know once again cybercubed was wrong

Anyways i could see team rocket going after ash again but after that, jessie and james and meowth will revert back to their old selves.
    ?????? are trying to make CyberCubed look bad or are trying to make a thread?
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

so this could go 3ways:
    1. TR goes on pikachu capture mission again, with the mighty electroball Giovanni could be interested!
    2. TR randomly goes to the next region where Ash goes for a super secret missions.
    3. TR sticks in Kanto and we never see them again!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    ?????? are trying to make CyberCubed look bad or are trying to make a thread?
    Both but my thread has a valid point so it must stay.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Why do so many people want the old TRio back? The new one is great. I mean they were fun at first but after 13 seasons I dont mind a change.

First and all, TR has leaved during the episode... For now.

Seeing the episode (really the pictures) and surfing with the threads, Team Rocket leave with Giovanni to Kanto. This means that TR aren't in Unova anymore. This alone seems to indicate that a possible cameo (really random), Team Rocket wasn't going to appear until the league. In that sense, the farewell is the Team Rocket farewell in the Unova missions. At least for a moment until the league. This doesn't mean that Team Rocket will leave. The only character that is leaving in this episode is Meloetta like expected. And makes sense counting that there the event ended in 30th September, meaning that when Meloetta aren't available anymore, Meloetta will leave.

About Meloetta, in the TV Tokyo the ending is scheduled to be the Meloetta song. This is weird considering that the Meloetta promotion end today.

I've not seen the latest ep, so I can't really comment about this matter, but I really do hope they won't go back exactly the way they were. Well, if they go back to being more comical relief and targets Pikachu, then that's fine. But if so, I hope they will only appear now and then. What I've hated about most older seasons is that they were basically the cause of every bad thing that happend.

Anyways, gotta see this ep first~ :3
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

And cue the onslaught of people insisting "TR isn't over since they're not dead! They'll go back to being idiots! Hurhur!"

Yeah, first off, Team Rocket, the TRio included, were all taken back to Kanto with Giovanni explicitly saying they're done with Unova. For now, they're gone.

Secondly, am I the only one who sees the hints of Team Rocket disbanding or turning good here? Not only did the TRio and Zager save Unova from Giovanni (while saving Giovanni from Giovanni), but Giovanni seemed REALLY out of it in the end there. He'd been possesed through seeing himself in the Reflecting Mirror; he knows what a monster he is on the inside now, and that fact has shaken him. I think this WAS Team Rocket's final mission, and that they're going to disband when we have our inevitable return to Kanto at the end of BW.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    If they do you guys will probably be all happy, the anime will go back to having crap episode after crap episode because of Team Plot Device.

Like Serebii said from the revealed episodes they aren't doing it every week atleast so hopefully they don't appear at the league and don't go back to that but if they do, after the league please writers please.
    In my opinion Best Wishes has had crappy writing any ways, at least this way Team Rocket can add humor in the show again. I agree with one thing though, better do this after the league.
    Serebii did you forget they are returning to Kanto? Yah know, Ash home town? I can see them trying to steal Pikachu when he returns home again and than next region going back to the same old tricks which I am happy about thank you for once writers do some thing right with this.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    And cue the onslaught of people insisting "TR isn't over since they're not dead! They'll go back to being idiots! Hurhur!"

Yeah, first off, Team Rocket, the TRio included, were all taken back to Kanto with Giovanni explicitly saying they're done with Unova. For now, they're gone.

Secondly, am I the only one who sees the hints of Team Rocket disbanding or turning good here? Not only did the TRio and Zager save Unova from Giovanni (while saving Giovanni from Giovanni), but Giovanni seemed REALLY out of it in the end there. He'd been possesed through seeing himself in the Reflecting Mirror; he knows what a monster he is on the inside now, and that fact has shaken him. I think this WAS Team Rocket's final mission, and that they're going to disband when we have our inevitable return to Kanto at the end of BW.
    Really? team rocket will just disband because they lost one battle? yeahh giovanni will just close his whole empire for that one reason.. :|
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

I can't believe Giovanni and Zager avoided death and getting arrested AGAIN. I'm excited but I thought for sure one of them was finished. These 2 are awesome

I don't think they'll go back to being their pre-BW selves.
    Giovanni might tell them that they can pick up their old pokemon once they are in Kanto and continue to do single missions in Unova. This may have been a plot to lure out Team Plasma out of hiding, who knows. If he said that they are done in Unova, he may have meant for now.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I don't think they'll go back to being their pre-BW selves.
    Giovanni might tell them that they can pick up their old pokemon once they are in Kanto and continue to do single missions in Unova. This may have been a plot to lure out Team Plasma out of hiding, who knows. If he said that they are done in Unova, he may have meant for now.
    They didn't even have Best Wishes flashbacks though???
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

We'll probably be seeing Team Plasma soon now that Team Rocket is done in Unova.

So if they're now heading to Kanto, but are indeed still interested in Pikachu, then perhaps after the League Ash is heading back to Kanto for a filler arc or something? In which there will be a scene where TR get word that Ash has returned to Kanto and Giovanni says that he'll never be able to conquer the world with a kid like Ash and his Pikachu about. Therefore he sends the TRio out specifically to put an end to his meddling and we once again see TR the way they were in the OS..

I'd like that, this regions TR was a massive letdown..

Hopefully they are all back to Kanto.. for now.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I'd like that, this regions TR was a massive letdown..
    How so?

And I remember in "Battling for the Love of Bug Types" when Matori contacteed TRio and announced that he was too busy to keep in contact with him. TRio then said that they would go back to trying to capture Pikachu and people thought that TRio was going back to their old ways. We saw how that ended up.

What? Your acting like Giovanni is such an idiot he didn't know what he was doing for most of his life.. He was well aware he was stealing people's Pokemon, Controlling Pokemon using their rage and forcing them to evolve.. Sponsored Pokemon cloning to make a Clone Army, Wants an army of Pokemon to take over the world and will destroy anyone why gets in his way.. Yeah, I think your kinda making Giovanni seem confused on whether he's good or evil and has been clear for 15 years that he is evil. He never had doubts before, why would he be that traumatized about being possesed? He will most likely just send JJM and some other operatives to the filler saga location where we will get both TR and TP as main antagonist.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Hmm I wonder if they could have Team Rocket steal Team Plasma plot?? NA..I think for now they'll be getting some sleep rethink ideas and than going back to stealing Pikachu again. We never got to see that Team Rocket V.S Team Plamsa episode, I'm starting to think they want us to act like none of its going to happenXD

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    How so?
    I just haven't enjoyed them, they've been the rubbish two dimensional evil organisation that Galactic, Magma and Aqua were.. They're boring.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I just haven't enjoyed them, they've been the rubbish two dimensional evil organisation that Galactic, Magma and Aqua were.. They're boring.
    Oh, right! How dare villains from an evil organization actually be villains from an evil organization! It's unheard of! How dare this show have it's regular villains actually pose a threat! They should always be goofy harmless derps who pose no danger; kids might get scared otherwise! It's BORING when TR doesn't do the same predictable thing every episode!

.....I'm never going to understand how the minds of these kinds of TR fans work.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    What? Your acting like Giovanni is such an idiot he didn't know what he was doing for most of his life.. He was well aware he was stealing people's Pokemon, Controlling Pokemon using their rage and forcing them to evolve.. Sponsored Pokemon cloning to make a Clone Army, Wants an army of Pokemon to take over the world and will destroy anyone why gets in his way.. Yeah, I think your kinda making Giovanni seem confused on whether he's good or evil and has been clear for 15 years that he is evil. He never had doubts before, why would he be that traumatized about being possesed?
    You misunderstand me. I know Giovanni knew he was evil; he ENJOYED being evil. The mirror possesion, however, forced him to face the evil he was NOT aware of: his innermost evil that is totally insane and destructive, which could have very well destroyed him. It's a "spiritual" kind of event that could very well make him fear being evil or trying to take over the world. I mean, think of it like this: Ebeneezer Scrooge knew full-well he was an evil human being and went about it not caring. It was only when a supernatural event brought him to terms with just what being that way fully meant, what with it's ultimate negative consequences for him, that he changed. It might be that kind of situation with Giovanni here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    And I remember in "Battling for the Love of Bug Types" when Matori contacteed TRio and announced that he was too busy to keep in contact with him. TRio then said that they would go back to trying to capture Pikachu and people thought that TRio was going back to their old ways. We saw how that ended up.
    Exactly. And that scene made it look even MORE like they'd go back to their old ways, since they were acting in a similar manner (like hyperactive idiots.)

If THAT ended up not meaning they'd go back to their old ways, I can't really see this meaning it. I think this is them being written out as regulars on the show, period.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    In my opinion Best Wishes has had crappy writing any ways, at least this way Team Rocket can add humor in the show again.
    1. Best Wishes has "crappy writing" only because it's not the same formulamatic crappy writing this dumb fandom has grown attached to.
    2. "Add humor in the show again"? So you're saying funny antics of Ash, Iris, Cilan, various Pokemon like Oshawott, rivals and CotD aren't humor?
    3. It'd be hard for TR to give the show humor when their brand of humor wasn't funny for a long time.

We never got to see that Team Rocket V.S Team Plamsa episode, I'm starting to think they want us to act like none of its going to happen
    No, in terms of the events of the show, it's happened already, we just didn't get to see it.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 4th October 2012 at 6:22 PM.

Oh, right! How dare villains from an evil organization actually be villains from an evil organization! It's unheard of! How dare this show have it's regular villains actually pose a threat! They should always be goofy harmless derps who pose no danger; kids might get scared otherwise! BAH!
    They hardly appeared though and would still loose just in a more serious way and without blasting off LOL. Still they were pretty cool in the two part arc, I hope if they do return to comical ways its done Kanto style guess will see.

They just had a bad idea from the start and made it worse after their initial plans, involving Plasma, could no longer be used. If they'd been a little more serious before, it wouldn't have seemed so bad, but they were comic relief so it made no sense.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast