Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Team Rocket Speculation V2

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    In Pokemon 9Th Movie cameo , Team Rocket capture and experimented on Rayquaza.
    I like to know the hero who saved Rayquaza.
    After all, If Team Rocket has something mega legendary like Rayquaza then they would bother going after 2nd grade legendary like the Kai Trio.
    Anyway , It could be a future ark where Ash and co saves Rayquaza.
    Or , It could be side-story where Jimmy or another Pokemon Game Protagonist saves Rayquaza.
    May be , We could see Ethen and Silver join force to save Rayquaza.
    Or , Ash might join force with Jimmy and other game Protagonist to save Rayquaza.
    The Rayquaza scene was just made up for movie intros so that the narrator could emphasize how not all people in the Pokemon World are nice. If Team Rocket actually did catch Rayquaza, they would've done something with it already.
    Gen1 Pokedex: 151/151
    Gen2 Pokedex: 251/251
    Gen3 Pokedex: 386/386
    Gen4 Pokedex: 493/493
    Gen5 Pokedex: 649/649

Why the hell are they bringing up something from Movie 9, a movie that came out nearly 7 years ago?

Seriously, this is the only fandom I've ever been in where people bring up things from half a decade ago as if they're still relevant. Both AG and DP are very old now for god sakes.

It seems unlikely, but they have referenced things that happened 10+ years ago.

Regardless they don't do much with Movies barring one or two major exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Why the hell are they bringing up something from Movie 9, a movie that came out nearly 7 years ago?

Seriously, this is the only fandom I've ever been in where people bring up things from half a decade ago as if they're still relevant. Both AG and DP are very old now for god sakes.
    Meanwhile Jessebelle appeared out of no where lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Meanwhile Jessebelle appeared out of no where lol.
    But she was of no real significance. If the writers want to bring out random characters of no real purpose then that's on them.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    But she was of no real significance. If the writers want to bring out random characters of no real purpose then that's on them.
    This, I don't see why people think this means misty will be coming back in any capacity.

It doesn't matter lol, it proves that the old regions things can still come back. And it was significant to James's story line which was the point.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I think the filler Saga will have the TRio doing a few more missions for Dr. Zager and Giovonni and the ultimate plan to take over the whole world including Unova that they have no longer a way to take it over in the region. I think that Dr. Zager will ask the TRio to go find Four Gem elements containing Powerful elements of Fire, Water, Ice and Electric to turn them into drives and get the final equipment somewhere in where they'll be next to create the Ultimate Pokémon the key to World domination... GENESECT!
    And I think the TRio will go back to wearing Black with Giovonni now knowing he wants Pikachu along with Genesect!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    I think the filler Saga will have the TRio doing a few more missions for Dr. Zager and Giovonni and the ultimate plan to take over the whole world including Unova that they have no longer a way to take it over in the region. I think that Dr. Zager will ask the TRio to go find Four Gem elements containing Powerful elements of Fire, Water, Ice and Electric to turn them into drives and get the final equipment somewhere in where they'll be next to create the Ultimate Pokémon the key to World domination... GENESECT!
    And I think the TRio will go back to wearing Black with Giovonni now knowing he wants Pikachu along with Genesect!
    While I would love this, I really think Giovanni is done with Unova.

Maybe, Maybe not. They could always have rocket members return for whatever reason

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Maybe, Maybe not. They could always have rocket members return for whatever reason
    Meh, seems kind of pointless though lol. Although I could see them doing something involving Kyurem.

Meh, seems kind of pointless though lol. Although I could see them doing something involving Kyurem.
    I think that would be for Neo Team Plasma Ash & friends and N & Ex-Team Plasma vs Ghetis and Neo Team Plasma

I think they will finish Team Rocket off with the Movie, and it will be the Movie where Giovonni and Dr. Zager Dies and TRio realize they're mistakes.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

I think that would be for Neo Team Plasma Ash & friends and N & Ex-Team Plasma vs Ghetis and Neo Team Plasma

I think they will finish Team Rocket off with the Movie, and it will be the Movie where Giovonni and Dr. Zager Dies and TRio realize they're mistakes.
    Lol they are not gonna kill anime character off in the movies.

Why do Zager and Giovanni even have to die? If they wanted to kill them, they had a great chance to do it in the Meloetta arc but they didn't. Zager could have been trapped in the Time Gate in the Tirtouga arc but they didn't do that either. I don't think the writers ever planned to have them killed off honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Why do Zager and Giovanni even have to die? If they wanted to kill them, they had a great chance to do it in the Meloetta arc but they didn't. Zager could have been trapped in the Time Gate in the Tirtouga arc but they didn't do that either. I don't think the writers ever planned to have them killed off honestly.
    Regardless they aren't gonna kill them off in a movie lol.

Well, I'll bump this thread because I'll find the risk of the one month rule to happen. And I said that "funny" Team Rocket can return to the show because in Japan funny TR has appeared several times in the last few months.

Actually the best time for them to have been killed was in Johto because now people expected something else to have happened on this show. I was expecting team Plasma but I rather Team Rocket be put down. They were starting to show no purpose anymore.

My ideal battle ever!

Actually the best time for them to have been killed was in Johto because now people expected something else to have happened on this show. I was expecting team Plasma but I rather Team Rocket be put down. They were starting to show no purpose anymore.
    They had a few chances to kill Giovanni and they didn't. The writers realize he's too nostalgic to kill. So the people who say, "Team Rocket can't end because Giovanni is still alive" don't realize how popular TR has been and how important they have been to Pokemon. They escaped from Tempest and I think they will get their farewell next year.

The evil team leaders NEVER die in the games and the evil teams are still finished. In fact, the only time the anime killed one off, Cyrus, it was horribly stupid and out-of-character.

So count me among those not understanding the logic that Giovanni and/or Dr. Zager has to die for Team Rocket to have a "true" finale.

They had a few chances to kill Giovanni and they didn't. The writers realize he's too nostalgic to kill. So the people who say, "Team Rocket can't end because Giovanni is still alive" don't realize how popular TR has been and how important they have been to Pokemon. They escaped from Tempest and I think they will get their farewell next year.
    Too Nostalgic to kill? So I wonder what will happend when Ash and Pikachu finally calls it a quits? I'm just happy that Pokemon has lasted this long. Team Rocket got boring in Johto, so I wasn't missing much with them.

My ideal battle ever!

Too Nostalgic to kill? So I wonder what will happend when Ash and Pikachu finally calls it a quits? I'm just happy that Pokemon has lasted this long. Team Rocket got boring in Johto, so I wasn't missing much with them.
    You do realize what "kill" means right?

And also I wonder how Looker reacted when/if he saw TRio and vice versa in TR vs TP XD

He may be over his takeover plan but he migh send back a few operatives to find any worthwile targets or to take out a potential competition.

It is true that in TR radio show are doing a poll if Mime Jr., Wobuffet and Dustox to return to the series?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    It is true that in TR radio show are doing a poll if Mime Jr., Wobuffet and Dustox to return to the series?
    I highly doubt the Dustox part seeing as how it was released.

Although I wouldn't be surprised to see there older pokemon if the TRio return. TR are back at Kanto base, the same place as there old pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    From what I understand, it was just a popularity poll.. I haven't heard anything about them returning and since Dustox was released because it was in love and wanted to breed, it is highly unlikely to suddenly return to Jessie's team, especially since she has much easier access to Yanmega.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast