Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Team Rocket Speculation V2

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I enjoyed it because it was part of the characters i grew up with and loved.
    What the heck is enjoyable about it though, this region is the only region other then Jessie's contest stuff that they did anything of value.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Their personalities, they were fun and it actually felt like the writers cared about them individually.. Now however, it just seems like even Cynthia is being treated better..

It's a personal thing, no-one is likely to understand because you're all sick of them.

Their personalities, they were fun and it actually felt like the writers cared about them individually.. Now however, it just seems like even Cynthia is being treated better..

It's a personal thing, no-one is likely to understand because you're all sick of them.
    When TR was on their own their personalities were still their lol just toned down due to the seriousness of their jobs.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Why? This isn't whatever anime you bring up, plus why would Giovanni create a rivalry over a kid? That's dumb.
    I don't know !!!
    Why Giovanni create a rivalry over a Kid like Red (Adventure)?
    Why N create a rivalry over a kid like Hilbert or Hilda ?
    Why Colress create a rival over a kid like Nate or Rosa ?
    As you see , I'm talking about a Bad guy vs Good guy rivalry .
    And May be if Ash & Giovanni shows little rivalry against each other then the Team Rocket wouldn't be very boring .

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    What the heck is enjoyable about it though, this region is the only region other then Jessie's contest stuff that they did anything of value.

Some people enjoyed Team Rocket, even before BW.

Does anyone have a feeling that Team Rocket will be in the 16th Movie as the main villains?

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Don't worry, there are some people (like me) that still like the old, funny and full of personality Team Rocket. So cheer up!

Anyway, how will they return? I hope they'll be similar to their Kanto selves: funny, with great personality and with some serious traits.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Exist a clear problem. Japan likes DP Team Rocket. Not BW team Rocket. Basically, they prefer a Team Rocket that "blasting off again (ya na kanji)". The seiyuus of Musashi, Kojiro and Nyarth expressed their feeling thatthey prefer being funny and catching Satoshi's Pikachu an other Pokemon than give serious mission of Professor Seger and Sakaki to take over Isshu with legendaries like the recent arc with the Sacred Beast formes of Tornelos, Voltolos ans Landlos. Or investage with Seger abour Abagoura fossils. They prefer going with Satoshi's group, recite the motto and take the PotD with Pikachu. The Team Rocket Live caster and the Radio Show are signs that they don't like serious Rocket.

The real probem is that in one episode they are fuuny and two weeks later (like when is a break) they appear competent, serious, don't blaste off, amnipulate advanced data... Team Rocket as a whole organizaation, yes but not the TRio. Exist another problem refering the starters but it's another problem.

Definitely, Megumi Hayashibara, Shinchiro Miki and Inuko Inuyama dn't like the diretion of Team Rocket have during Best Wishes. And also I don't tlike that them has a big part of the personality either. The best part are perhaps the Subway partner and basically when Satoshi challenge Gym leaders, having Don battles with Shooti, Bel... don't appear. Or now in the League where TR isn't going to appear like in DP. Basically, I prefer funny but not appearing in battle heavy episodes.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

They need to return with Seviper in tow! If next time they appear, Jessie doesn't send out Woobat/Swoobat AND Seviper to battle, then I'll be a little disappointed. Similarly, James should have Mime Jr/Mr Mime alongside his Yamask. Not so bothered about Yanmega and Carnivine. I liked them, but can happily go without them.. Wobbuffet can stay as far away as possible..

Fine if people want TR to fail for another six hundred episodes then who am I to judge *shrugs*.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Fine if people want TR to fail for another six hundred episodes then who am I to judge *shrugs*.
    I'd rather go with a mix between "goofy" and "serious" Team Rocket: funny to watch, with individual personalities and that manage to succeed in some missions.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Why would Plasma not appearing for the first 20-something episodes mean that two-parter was gonna be their only appearance?
    ... because that's exactly what happened?

Team Plasma didn't appear at all in Best Wishes. It seems unlikely they'd appear in Best Wishes 2. Whether their one time appearance was planned or a consequence to delaying those episodes is up to speculation. I'm inclined to think the former until proven otherwise.

Jessie , James and Meowth doesn't really suit in a Serious role.
    They are better as they were before.
    I Like to see other Member of Team Rocket playing the serious heartless villain role.
    Like those 2 Team Rocket Member from the ''Legend of Thunder''.
    I forgot their name but they reappear again the 9th Movie camo where they imprison Rayquaza.
    I wonder if we will get to see the full story behind it.
    Also,
    I love the game ending of Team Rocket.
    I would love to see the same ending in Anime and it will be even better if Giovanni's Son Silver join Ash in this battle.

I firmly believe that a nice mutual ground for everyone would be if they were to revert back to their early Kanto ways, back when they were a mix of serious and fun..

I firmly believe that a nice mutual ground for everyone would be if they were to revert back to their early Kanto ways, back when they were a mix of serious and fun..
    Lol they were serious for like the first 10 episodes. After that the stupid disguises and James dressing as a girl started.

I am convinced TR will be done when BW ends overall. We won't see this carry over to the 6th gen.

The show is now 15 years old and thus doesn't have to rely on characters created back in 1997. That's why slowly but surely all the original series Kanto characters are being purged from the anime. It was only a matter of time for TR.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I am convinced TR will be done when BW ends overall. We won't see this carry over to the 6th gen.

The show is now 15 years old and thus doesn't have to rely on characters created back in 1997. That's why slowly but surely all the original series Kanto characters are being purged from the anime. It was only a matter of time for TR.
    Sonic has been around for 21 years and many of its characters have been around for almost 19 years and most of the mains are still in the main series, your point is invalided.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    ... because that's exactly what happened?

Team Plasma didn't appear at all in Best Wishes. It seems unlikely they'd appear in Best Wishes 2. Whether their one time appearance was planned or a consequence to delaying those episodes is up to speculation. I'm inclined to think the former until proven otherwise.
    Yeah, after the earthquake caused their introduction episodes to be delayed indefinitely. All we know for sure is that they weren't planned to appear again until after somewhere in Nimbasa. We don't know if they had appearances after that that got written out due to the earthquake or not.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Yep. That's right.

Basically handling like this to fill in the gaps.
        Spoiler:

Sonic has been around for 21 years
    It's been six years since a character other then Sonic has been playable in a Main Series Sonic game. There's a rotating cast of about ten characters who now make regular appearances in the Main and Spinoff games. Several Characters have been dropped since the beginning of the Adventure Era and several more will likely never appear again.

I don't mean to veer Off Topic, but that just seemed like an example that proves the point more then disproves it.

@An00b, I meant still in the main series (Shadow, Cream, The Chaotix, etc), not being played. It was after 06 when most just want to play as Sonic and be fast, so it's been Unleashed style since then. Yes apart from multiplayer and Sonic 4 ep 2, characters of the Sonic series haven't been controllable since 06. My point that most are still in the series as of now. If you want to know who is still relevant as of now, look up Sonic Generations.
    Last edited by Hero of Ideals; 8th October 2012 at 6:45 AM.

Still trying not to stray too far off topic. (*hint-hint*)

Spoiler:

If you want to talk about this in detail maybe we can take it into the Sonic Thread?

Fine, I just wanted to have my two cents. Even if Team Rocket leaves, they will be remembered. Misty, May, Max, Brock, and Dawn still got their mentions (And Dawn's return in Best Wishes 2). They haven't forgotten them or Misty's lure and picture of Misty in Brock's special would not be there. While many want Team Rocket and then Ash to leave, they are main characters no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Fine, I just wanted to have my two cents. Even if Team Rocket leaves, they will be remembered. Misty, May, Max, Brock, and Dawn still got their mentions (And Dawn's return in Best Wishes 2). They haven't forgotten them or Misty's lure and picture of Misty in Brock's special would not be there. While many want Team Rocket and then Ash to leave, they are main characters no matter what.
    No one is doubting that they are main characters, and obviously they aren't just gonna be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post

The anime is known for being lazy, so why create new villians when you can recycle team rocket to the next region?
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

It's not like they'd have to think up a completely new Team in each region. The game designers do that for them.

We've even had recurring villains from other Teams before.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast