Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Team Rocket Speculation V2

Poor Dustox. It has no chance in that poll.

I hope they realize how much better BW has gotten without TR. I personally thought if jessie had just turned into a recurring coordinator rival and the rest of TR all got scrapped DP would have been much better. It's one of the few new things BW got right.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I hope they realize how much better BW has gotten without TR. I personally thought if jessie had just turned into a recurring coordinator rival and the rest of TR all got scrapped DP would have been much better. It's one of the few new things BW got right.
    How much better BW has gotten without TR!? It's gotten slightly worse because there is no conflict or recurring threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    How much better BW has gotten without TR!? It's gotten slightly worse because there is no conflict or recurring threat.
    That's more because they screwed up trip than TR not being here.

That's more because they screwed up trip than TR not being here.
    But even if Trip was brilliant as a rival, without TR, the show would still suffer because TR made episodes that really weren't that interesting more interesting because we'd always have to wonder what they were up to. It's always nice to leave Ash's story once and awhile to get a good good vs evil plot where the villains try to take over the world.

But even if Trip was brilliant as a rival, without TR, the show would still suffer because TR made episodes that really weren't that interesting more interesting because we'd always have to wonder what they were up to. It's always nice to leave Ash's story once and awhile to get a good good vs evil plot where the villains try to take over the world.

So put in the region evil team coughplasmacough or a recurring enemy like Hunter insert letter of the alphabet here.

So put in the region evil team coughplasmacough or a recurring enemy like Hunter insert letter of the alphabet here.
    Why do that when the pacing will be off? TR hadd excellent pacing that the other villains didn't have and who knows if Plasma would even be better than The Rockets. I know this is an unpopular opinion but I actually think BW TR are the best villains the show has had so far.

Why do that when the pacing will be off? TR hadd excellent pacing that the other villains didn't have and who knows if Plasma would even be better than The Rockets. I know this is an unpopular opinion but I actually think BW TR are the best villains the show has had so far.
    They either appeared too much or still too much. And ofc if they made plasma ic it would be better. They could even have tied snivy in with TP for an interesting sideplot.

They either appeared too much or still too much. And ofc if they made plasma ic it would be better. They could even have tied snivy in with TP for an interesting sideplot.
    You know, that is a good idea with Snivy. Unfortunately, I don't think the writers will attempt that but it would still be awesome!

This topic has become a thread of many topics, some unrelated. As for the actual topic of this thread, we'll need more information before we can jump to conclusions like this.

//CLOSED
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314