Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Rocket Speculation V2

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Seriously, you people overreact over nothing. Most likely the "real" TR finale will happen in Kanto and involve the entire organization, and maybe legendaries that have more connections to TR than random Unova ones.
    If that happens then I hope it somehow incorporates the Silph Co. plot from the RBY games. It always bothered me that they skipped that plot from the games in the original Kanto series.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayho1234 View Post
    If that happens then I hope it somehow incorporates the Silph Co. plot from the RBY games. It always bothered me that they skipped that plot from the games in the original Kanto series.
    It would only be fitting if TR meets their end in Kanto too.

My guess is what they meant by final mission is final mission in Unova.
    Current Black 2 Team

Seriously, you people overreact over nothing. Most likely the "real" TR finale will happen in Kanto and involve the entire organization, and maybe legendaries that have more connections to TR than random Unova ones.
    If we ever get a real finale (maybe in the filler saga) let's hope they introduce the executives as well. They never really got a chance to introduce them in the DP saga so this would be a good time

What was that thing Jessie said about Pikachu in the helicopter?

Anyway, I'm glad this episode today didn't end Team Rocket. I think the writers are getting them out of the way for the rest of Unova and then they'll somehow be incorporated again chasing Ash but still retaining a semi-serious tone.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Darn I was hoping that they would die or get sent to jail. Stupid Karma houdinis

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Darn I was hoping that they would die or get sent to jail. Stupid Karma houdinis
    Jail would be a nice bet but knowing JJM, they'll probably just break out.

My ideal battle ever!

I like the way they ended it where all 5 of them escaped.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Them talking about being interested in Pikachu again can only mean one thing. That is not going to be brought up if Giovanni is merely going to turn good and disband the team in their next appearance.
    The thing is, I don't think they DID say they're interested in going after Pikachu again. We'll have to wait for subs to be sure, but I think they (just Jessie, actually) were just saying to Giovanni that Pikachu truly IS powerful; they were just wanting to have some vindication, basically telling ther boss "See? That thing was a worthy target for all those years after all!"

Also, "it can only mean one thing"? That's what you said about them going back to white uniforms and you were wrong about that, remember?

And you're all forgetting that we already saw the writers try to write TR like Shudo did - in the gap between Castelia and Nimbasa - and they failed horribly. With this current batch of writers, they can only manage one extreme or the other.
    That's a subjective opinion; I never had much of a problem with how they were portrayed in those episodes.

They are not in Unova though. If they were going back to their old BW routine, they would have stayed while Giovanni/Zager alone went on the helicopter. We also know from the upcoming episodes that it doesn't seem like they're in any of them.
    YES. If they were going back to pre-BW mode, why stay WITH Giovanni and Dr. Zager, the people who contribute most to keeping them serious, back to Kanto?

This is Team Rocket's finale, just as advertised. I doubt it's their final appearance, but it's the nail in the coffin that they're being written off the show, NOT sticking around in any way.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 4th October 2012 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post

That's a subjective opinion; I never had much of a problem with how they were portrayed in those episodes.
    The Litwick one in particular was amazing.

It's a shame that my hype for the TR vs TP two-parter has only risen now. I'd love to have seen how that ended with Giovanni.

Just a thought: what if we get a Housou special dealing with Team Rocket's end in Kanto, like we did with Brock after he left?

THAT would explain why this finale wasn't as conclusive for the characters as people expected it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    It's a shame that my hype for the TR vs TP two-parter has only risen now. I'd love to have seen how that ended with Giovanni.
    Late 2012 has started. Wait through it and early 2013 and we shall see......

Late 2012 has started. Wait through it and early 2013 and we shall see......
    Didn't you say we will see when we first got the first BW2 teaser poster?

OK, I found a translation for Jessie's line on a Japanese site, and it basically just amount to "That Pikachu truly is a very special Pokemon", with James saying "Yeah..."

That's it. NOTHING about what Team Rocket may want to do. It's also spoken very softly and dramatically, like an end line rather than foreshadowing anything.

OK, I found a translation for Jessie's line on a Japanese site, and it basically just amount to "That Pikachu truly is a very special Pokemon", with James saying "Yeah..."

That's it. NOTHING about what Team Rocket may want to do. It's also spoken very softly and dramatically, like an end line rather than foreshadowing anything.
    Yah, it will be up in the air for a while what they are going to do next. I'm betting they'll show up at the end of the Best Wishes series finally blasting them off again giving Ash the next idea where to travel toXD Just ideas. I hope we get some foreshadowing soon though, dying to know. I'm one of those few who is hoping they'll return back to being slightly comical.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Yah, it will be up in the air for a while what they are going to do next. I'm betting they'll show up at the end of the Best Wishes series finally blasting them off again giving Ash the next idea where to travel toXD Just ideas. I hope we get some foreshadowing soon though, dying to know. I'm one of those few who is hoping they'll return back to being slightly comical.
    haha that be hilarious if they blast off to another region and someone points out that there blasting off to the _______ region and ash decided to go there next for his next league but it be pretty dumb to go where team rocket is :P. i miss there comical side espicially there older pokemon i miss mime jr !

What did the phone numbers mean at the end of the episode that showed Wobbuffet, Mime Jr., and Dustox?

I love how you guys are ignoring the fact that JJM went BACK TO KANTO with Giovanni! They didn't stay in Unova!

We also know from the next batch of episodes that they're not in them at all. The writers wrote them off for now because the show is gearing up for the Unova league and we don't need to see them for a while.

I am now getting the assumption 2013 will see the return of TR and Giovanni for a real finale by the end of a generation. How much you guys want to bet TR's finale will be in Kanto, the region that started it all?
    Ahahahaa, well atleast your predictions are still crazier then ever, i think you need to give in on this one, their is no way team rocket is going to be written off the show.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    What did the phone numbers mean at the end of the episode that showed Wobbuffet, Mime Jr., and Dustox?
    Perhaps Wifi Events in the future to vote for?

I hope they go back to being their oldselves I mean they were my favorite part of the anime and made it funny but in the newer one its just not the same...

Quote Originally Posted by munchlaxguy View Post
    I hope they go back to being their oldselves I mean they were my favorite part of the anime and made it funny but in the newer one its just not the same...
    Me to, the new team rocket absolutely blows bigtime.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Many didn't like TR in DP.

God they better not go back to normal, second they start blasting off again I'm skipping what ever part of the episode they are in.

The only good thing about TR going back to Kanto is that they have access to their old pokemon again.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Many didn't like TR in DP.
    you'd be hard pressed to find anybody that did

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    God they better not go back to normal, second they start blasting off again I'm skipping what ever part of the episode they are in.

The only good thing about TR going back to Kanto is that they have access to their old pokemon again.
    Good point, we may very well see their old Pokemon return before they're written off.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast