Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Rocket Speculation V2

TR Trio are funny bt in bw Trio isnt funny so i think they should do their old stuff like they did in kanto..

Quote Originally Posted by FireBoltDrago-Trainer View Post
    TR Trio are funny bt in bw Trio isnt funny so i think they should do their old stuff like they did in kanto..
    They were funny for like 10 episodes -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I'd rather they just stay in Kanto if that's how they're going to be. I'm glad that they're gone, even if it is temporary.

We won't be seeing them until after the League. At least.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    The only kinda cool thing that I remember from "funny" Team Rocket was the S.S. Anne plan, apart from that, they were only an annoying plot device with repetitive "things" like their multiple split-up episodes or "James is filthy rich" episodes or "Meowth falls in love" or "Jessie is a crazy diva" all over again and with dispossable and forgetable development.

I hope they won´t revert to their old selves, 13 years was enough.
    Last edited by Squirtle_007; 5th October 2012 at 4:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    I'd rather they just stay in Kanto if that's how they're going to be. I'm glad that they're gone, even if it is temporary.

We won't be seeing them until after the League. At least.
    Hopefully, I wouldn't be shocked if the writers did some meanwhile in Kanto scenes.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I dont know if any of this was said, but im just gonna say this. I truly think team rocket is gone for good, or at least a long while. because...
    1. Jessies comment was translated to "That pikachu is truly special" and in the way she said it, it was an admiration type sentence as in it was a worthy opponent or pokemon to chase.

2. Giovanni said they are done in unova and are going back to kanto, so unless ash and co go back to kanto (maybe the champion league saga?) they won't be crossing paths any time soon.

3. The ending theme with the flashbacks kinda was an appreciation to team rocket along with the quiz. I think this also is for to show their good times after they leave. Come on, it's an old tactic, using flashbacks after a characters big leave.

and one more thing, the pikachu comment isn't enough to say they'd go back to not being serious, this seems like the whole situation once they went back to their white uniforms and then the litwik episode happened, everyone assumed they went back to being goofy but that wasn't the case.
    (oh and RANK UP )
    Last edited by Supersonicbro; 5th October 2012 at 4:11 AM.
    Friends are family you choose

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    They are not in Unova though. If they were going back to their old BW routine, they would have stayed while Giovanni/Zager alone went on the helicopter. We also know from the upcoming episodes that it doesn't seem like they're in any of them.

We probably won't see them again, outside of maybe 1-2 minute scenes back in TR HQ's, until Ash is done with the league.
    You act as if they can't get a plane back to Unova or even in the same helicopter they left to Kanto on.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    You act as if they can't get a plane back to Unova or even in the same helicopter they left to Kanto on.
    Why would they if Giovanni said they are done in Unova?

What part of Giovanni said TR are done with Unova do you not understand?

J/J/M take orders from him now, they're not aimlessly following Ash.

What part of Giovanni said TR are done with Unova do you not understand?

J/J/M take orders from him now, they're not aimlessly following Ash.
    They can be done for now. I'll wait until Sushi translates before anything else. Besides Giovanni was angry at those guys. I doubt he'll let that slide specially after finally witnessing Pikachu in action.

They can be done for now. I'll wait until Sushi translates before anything else. Besides Giovanni was angry at those guys. I doubt he'll let that slide specially after finally witnessing Pikachu in action.
    They're done with Unova. The writers aren't going to have that blatantly stated and then go back to it.

If anything it implies to me that Ash is getting out of Unova as soon as the league ends because obviously TR aren't going to stay gone forever.

They're done with Unova. The writers aren't going to have that blatantly stated and then go back to it.

If anything it implies to me that Ash is getting out of Unova as soon as the league ends because obviously TR aren't going to stay gone forever.
    From Sunyshore

Some key points before discussion begins since it was stuff that really needs translating:

When Giovanni obtaines the symbol on his head, he says they no longer need Meloetta. He does go insane and says they will destroy Unova. JJM and the Prof are shocked by this and say no, we mean to take over, not destroy. JJM decide they have to stop him and leap on him, knocking him over and snapping him out of it. With this twist, JJM are in fact the ones who save the world by stopping Giovanni, who I doubt they've ever disagreed with before in their lives.

They escape and Giovanni is thinking about how he almost destroyed himself. Jessie and James mention Pikachu really is special after all. Giovanni specifically says they are returning to Kanto. In the little TR ending after the episode, they say "We will be back!" despite doing a whole montage as though they are never coming back again.
    He does not state that they are done with Unova. That was Locormus on the episode thread that started that.

Hopefully, I wouldn't be shocked if the writers did some meanwhile in Kanto scenes.
    Way for them to undermine the Biggest Arch of the Region.

Why devote a minute or two to not making one of Ash's Pokemon the Fall Guy (because, you know, that will totally happen) when we can show scenes of something completely unrelated to the League happening 5,000+ miles away?

I mean it sometimes bothers me that they cut away from the action so literally everyone on the sidelines can give useless commentary, but at least they're actually there spectating the battle.

Why was Giovanni mad at TRio or are you talking about Ash and friends? Because I don't get the feeling Giovanni was mad at anyone and in fact, it seemed that he was glad they stopped him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Why was Giovanni mad at TRio or are you talking about Ash and friends? Because I don't get the feeling Giovanni was mad at anyone and in fact, it seemed that he was glad they stopped him.
    Well in a way he was angry at the heroes for interfering. If they didn't initially interfere, then things wouldn't have gone so out of control. I think he's thankful to the TRio for saving him.

Well in a way he was angry at the heroes for interfering. If they didn't initially interfere, then things wouldn't have gone so out of control. I think he's thankful to the TRio for saving him.
    Yeah, I agree. Ash and Pikachu are the reason his plan failed and he went so out of control in the first place so you would think he would want revenge. But yeah, like I said, I think this was TR's last mission in the Unova region. I think they will stay in Kanto while the League is going on. After that, who knows what will happen with them? We don't know if Ash will stay in Unova after the League. Whenever Ash goes back to Kanto is when we will likely see TR again.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    you'd be hard pressed to find anybody that did
    I did... :|

I found them funny till around mid diamond and pearl, if done right team rocket could be a amazing
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post

I found them funny till around mid diamond and pearl, if done right team rocket could be a amazing
    The problem is that before BW started, they were only done right in OS. With the exception of a few rare occasions, TRio were jokes and useless during AG and DP. Their Pokemon were cool though.

Like I said, they were never done right, for like 590 episodes they did the same thing every single episode -_-.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    The problem is that before BW started, they were only done right in OS. With the exception of a few rare occasions, TRio were jokes and useless during AG and DP. Their Pokemon were cool though.
    It's hard to believe that woobat and yamask are better battlers than all the pokemon before them combined.

Like I said, they were never done right, for like 590 episodes they did the same thing every single episode -_-.
    Brock did the same thing every episode yet your a fan off him?
    Last edited by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N); 5th October 2012 at 5:47 AM.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Brock did the same thing every episode yet your a face of him?
    Brock's gag lasted for a minute or two, TR's pikachu stealing plot on average wastes a third of an episode sometimes more, rarely less.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Brock's gag lasted for a minute or two, TR's pikachu stealing plot on average wastes a third of an episode sometimes more, rarely less.
    Still they are more or less the same, and team rocket's scene's didn't last that much longer.
    Last edited by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N); 5th October 2012 at 5:51 AM.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Brock did the same thing every episode yet your a face of him?
    He at least had some development -_-. This region is the first region TR did.

He at least had some development -_-. This region is the first region TR did.
    What do you mean? what about all those episodes that revolved around james and jessiebelle, or the backstory about his growlithe, or jessie and her love of pokemon contests? or her many back stories of her lost loves, or that chansey episode in johto?

Team rocket has had far more development then brock ever got.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast