Thread: spoiler

Angry spoiler

Heart breaking!!! Why did Meloetta have to go? By the way thing were going, was looking forward to c Ash catch it. Since her purpose is now gone The platform is destroy+the 3 beast is seal again. They enjoy quite a lot of adventure, her love for Ash was similar to Bayleef. Anybody got an idea??? woulh been his 1st psy pokemon

Meloetta was such a Mary Sue, it's a good idea they didn't give her to Ash. >.> Like really her only cool side was her Step Forme x3. She was a perfect singer, beautiful to all, perfect dancer, had her own "Magical Girl" transforming powers, fell in love with the main character, Pokemon fell in love with her, able to soothe almost anything with her voice, and was an advertisement "look look at me, buy my plushies and figures."

There. My Meloetta rant. XDDd

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Even though Meloetta is one of my favorite Pokémon, the anime one was quite bland.

I am glad she was not caught by anyone of the main cast.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Meloetta was such a Mary Sue, it's a good idea they didn't give her to Ash. >.> Like really her only cool side was her Step Forme x3. She was a perfect singer, beautiful to all, perfect dancer, had her own "Magical Girl" transforming powers, fell in love with the main character, Pokemon fell in love with her, able to soothe almost anything with her voice, and was an advertisement "look look at me, buy my plushies and figures."

There. My Meloetta rant. XDDd
    I am so glad I am not the only one who thought this.

I don't know why but I just found this character dull in general.