Thread: Team Underdark (Wifi UU MonoDark)

Default Team Underdark (Wifi UU MonoDark)

So, as promised, here's my MonoDark team. That's 4 teams down, 13 to go. MonoGhost is up next.

Right to it.

Hydreigon @ White Herb
    Mild - Levitate
    252 Speed, 212 Sp. Atk, 44 Attack
    -Superpower
    -Draco Meteor
    -Fire Blast
    -Roost

Even though Smogon has him listed as OU, he's UU in Pokemon Online, so that's good enough for me. I love Mixed Hydreigon. He hits everything hard. Draco Meteor is a devastating STAB attack, with 140 base power, boosted to 210 by STAB. Ouch. Superpower and Fire Blast give him nearly perfect coverage. Roost is for some healing, if necessary. I went White Herb > Life Orb because he's got enough power to deal with any threat anyways, and it allows him to fire off Draco Meteor twice before switching.

Weavile @ Life Orb
    Jolly - Pressure
    252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    -Ice Shard
    -Ice Punch
    -Pursuit
    -Low Kick

Weavile is an awesome physical sweeper. Despite poor typing, Weavile's blistering Speed and great Attack make him an awesome revenge killer, or simply a great sweeper. Ice Shard gets priority and STAB, Ice Punch is his primary weapon, hitting everything that doesn't resist it hard, Pursuit is for Pursuit trapping, and Low Kick hurts everything that resists Ice Punch.

Houndoom @ Passho Berry (Weakens Water typed moves)
    Timid - Flash Fire
    252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    -Nasty Plot
    -Dark Pulse
    -Fire Blast
    -Taunt

Nasty Plot Houndoom is a great Special sweeper, threatening a lot with his twin STABs. Nasty Plot boosts his already decent Sp. Atk to insane levels, and Dark Pulse and Fire Blast hit everything really hard. Taunt is mostly filler.

Honchkrow @ Life Orb
    Adamant - Moxie
    252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    -Sucker Punch
    -Superpower
    -Brave Bird
    -Roost

How could I make a MonoDark team and not use MoxieKrow? This thing is devastating, especially after he gets some momentum. Sucker Punch gets priority and STAB, and kills a lot. Superpower hits everything that resists Sucker Punch, Brave Bird hits Fighting types hard, and Roost heals off Life Orb damage.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
    Careful - Synchronize
    252 Sp. Def, 252 HP, 4 Def
    -Curse
    -Wish
    -Heal Bell
    -Sucker Punch

This is a set I'm testing out. Curse Umbreon. Not only does he support my team with Wish and Heal Bell, but after a few Curses he starts hitting hard with Priority Sucker Punch. So far, I love this thing. It performs a lot better than the standard Toxic/Payback set.

Sableye @ Leftovers
    Careful - Prankster
    252 HP, 120 Defence, 132 Sp. Def, 4 Speed
    -Recover
    -Will O' Wisp
    -Taunt
    -Night Shade

Troll Sableye is annoying, as we all know. Recover gives him priority healing and makes him nearly impossible to kill. Will O' Wisp burns opposing physical attackers, crippling them. Taunt stops opponents from setting up on him. Night Shade gives out some damage.

So, what do you think?

Last edited by Divine Retribution; 5th October 2012 at 9:47 PM.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

WTF %*!^*&!%*&#)%! hydreigon UU? and I didn't knew it? damn poor UU players gonna be demolished (PO ratings aren't that smart)
    You should use stealth rock support since half of the pokemon in your team are frail (houndoom,weavile and honchkro) and you will score more KOs that way (two dark types can set stealth rocks krookodile and Bisharp (the other one is tyranitar but he is OU)) I would switch curse umbreum cause he is easily walled by steel types and UU have some fighting types like heracross and Cobalion and mienshao everyone have and 0HKO umbreon (and setting up is for staying)

Bisharp could give you toxic immunity and something to switch on flygon's outrages.

in the other hand krookodile can give you intimidate which is useful and more coverage to your team (it can also be a good switch in to electric and rock attacks directed toward honchkro)

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

I tried both, but I'm sorely missing Heal Bell and Wish support. I might try replacing Weavile, but Umbreon needs to stay. Also, moving 4 EVs to Speed on Sableye, to let me win Taunt wars with other Sableye.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/