Thread: AshxKotetsu thread

Default AshxKotetsu thread

Any one like the pairing? I thought they had some cute scenes together ^
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I like this pairing! X33

I loved how they would just laugh with each other. At first it just seemed like they'd kind of taunt each other a bit (at least Kotetsu did) with how he'd start laughing at Ash, but then later they got to enjoy each other's company a lot. XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Oh my god sign me up. XD

I also love how they laugh together a lot and are like brothers. So cute. :3

I'm glad to see some shippers of this pairing besides me, yah they really did have some adorable scenes together. Whats do you hope happens between them in the league?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Whats do you hope happens between them in the league?

I hope they have a friendly rivalry. Kind of like Ash and Barry did, but Kotetsu and Ash be closer. I don't want to see it be like Ash and Ritchie though, where neither of them want to fight. I wanna see them duke it out and hug afterwards. XDDDD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

If this supposed to be leagueshipping 2.0?

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Whats do you hope happens between them in the league?

I hope they have a friendly rivalry. Kind of like Ash and Barry did, but Kotetsu and Ash be closer. I don't want to see it be like Ash and Ritchie though, where neither of them want to fight. I wanna see them duke it out and hug afterwards. XDDDD
    I'd love if they were closer, I really want a hug between the two or some thing to make it different from other friends/rivals.

Leagueshipping 2.0 No wayXD

Of course yes. I like all boys x boys shippings haha. They are match due to their impulsive habit

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

I like them together. I thought I was the only one. xD

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I like them together. I thought I was the only one. xD
    Its great to see some fans of this pairing, hopefully they get some great scenes together in the league ^