Thread: LuckShipping (Brock x Lucy)

Default LuckShipping (Brock x Lucy)

Well, this is a thread for LuckShipping, the shipping about Brock and Lucy. Well, Brock has been attracted to many girls/women, but I get the idea that his feelings for Lucy are different. I think Brock just sees most other girls/women as hot, but I think he really loves Lucy. Here are the hints that are on Bulbapedia.

Lucy's hints
    - Lucy is one of a few female characters, and the only game-based one, to ever show any romantic feelings for Brock.
    - She continuously blushed every time Brock made any physical contact with her or even spoke to her.
    - When Brock asked her if she would like to travel with them she stared hopefully at him until Max dragged Brock away by the ear.
    - She likes (and keeps) a variety of Pokémon with squinty eyes similar to that of Brock's.

Brock's hints
    - Like many females before her, Brock fell in love with her at first sight and continued to proclaim his love for her throughout the episode.
    - Throughout Lucy and Ash's battle Brock continued to cheer for Lucy to win, and when the others asked him to cheer for Ash he refused and continued to cheer for Lucy.
    - At the end of the episode, Brock asked Lucy if she would like to travel with him and the others on their never-ending journey (which is rather odd since he usually asks the girls he meets if he can live with them), but before she can answer, Max drags Brock away.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...g:LuckShipping

I won't make a specific rule list, please just follow the general Serebiiforums rules and the Shippers Community rules. Everybody is allowed to post in this thread, I won't make a member system or something like that, everyone is welcome in this thread and everybody is equal in this thread.

To get the discussion started: Why do you support LuckShipping?

I support it because:
    - Lucy is one of the very few girls who like Brock, and I think Lucy is a nice character who I want to ship. Brock is perfect for her.
    - Brock seemed to love Lucy more than other girls/women. At least, that's my interpretation. The moment when Brock asked Lucy to travel with him made that feeling even stronger to me.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 27th October 2012 at 5:31 PM.

I just watched the episode where Lucy was featured and was amazed that a lady actually felt for Brock!!!!So yeah, I love to see them together.

Quote Originally Posted by iGotNoiPad View Post
    I just watched the episode where Lucy was featured and was amazed that a lady actually felt for Brock!!!!So yeah, I love to see them together.
    Me too.

Do you think there could be couples of Brock's Pokemon x Lucy's Pokemon?

Maybe Brock's Ludicolo would be interested in Lucy's Milotic? There are cute options, pretty much crack shippings.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Me too.

Do you think there could be couples of Brock's Pokemon x Lucy's Pokemon?

Maybe Brock's Ludicolo would be interested in Lucy's Milotic? There are cute options, pretty much crack shippings.
    That would be so awkward to watch.How about Croagunk and Seviper?

Quote Originally Posted by iGotNoiPad View Post
    That would be so awkward to watch.How about Croagunk and Seviper?
    Also possible, also because of Pokemon types.

What should Brock and Lucy do for Halloween?

I'd say they could trick or treat together, while dressing up. As what will they dress up? Maybe Lucy as sexy or scary Nurse Joy (Brock will love that), Brock as some kind of wizard, or with a pumpkin mask?

Brock will be a chansey XD

I never liked Brock pairings cuz he'd flirt with every girl known to man kind, however I admit this one is one of the better Brock pairings in my opinion.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I never liked Brock pairings cuz he'd flirt with every girl known to man kind, however I admit this one is one of the better Brock pairings in my opinion.
    Thanks! It's mostly that Lucy is one of the very few girls who is interested in Brock. And I (but not everybody, of course) think Brock loves Lucy more than other girls too.

Who would be more likely to propose (for marriage), Brock or Lucy?

I'd say Brock, he'd propose very soon after getting together with Lucy. I don't know how romantic Lucy is, and I know proposing is something Brock can do without any trouble.

Seeing as Brock is such a failure as being a flirt, I think he would be with Lucy for about a few years than propose.I see him as this guy who is good at flirting but is bad at being in a relationship but he can make his girl happy.

Thanks! It's mostly that Lucy is one of the very few girls who is interested in Brock. And I (but not everybody, of course) think Brock loves Lucy more than other girls too.

Who would be more likely to propose (for marriage), Brock or Lucy?

I'd say Brock, he'd propose very soon after getting together with Lucy. I don't know how romantic Lucy is, and I know proposing is something Brock can do without any trouble.
    I think shes the most mature girl for Brocko. I think Lucy would be the type to pop the question for some reasonXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

How do you imagine Brock's and Lucy's first kiss?

I think it would be cute and romantic. I think that when Brock visits Lucy again (I think he could very well do that off-screen while Ash is in Unova), they'll kiss. They're both mature and romantic and are ready to kiss.

Can I join in? I just love Luckshipping.

I imagine it would be something really romantic.

I think that maybe Brock runs into Lucy somewhere (which is definitely possible as he's not with Ash anymore so it could have happened off screen) and he acts like he usually does and Lucy admits that she feels the same way about him and they kiss.

That's just me though.

3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720 ♥

GIF Credit | Author's Profile | Tumblr
    Sailor Moon Club | PokeSpe Club

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    Can I join in? I just love Luckshipping.

I imagine it would be something really romantic.

I think that maybe Brock runs into Lucy somewhere (which is definitely possible as he's not with Ash anymore so it could have happened off screen) and he acts like he usually does and Lucy admits that she feels the same way about him and they kiss.

That's just me though.
    This is what the first post in this thread says.

I won't make a specific rule list, please just follow the general Serebiiforums rules and the Shippers Community rules. Everybody is allowed to post in this thread, I won't make a member system or something like that, everyone is welcome in this thread and everybody is equal in this thread.
    So, welcome to this thread!

Your idea for that kiss is awesome, I totally agree.

Is Brock x Lucy your OTP?

No, PokeShipping is my OTP. However, LuckShipping is also important to me and I really like it a lot.

This paring is really cute. :3 They should be together because Brock would never go through unrequited love again!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    This paring is really cute. :3 They should be together because Brock would never go through unrequited love again!
    I agree. Many girls don't show feelings for Brock, but Brock x Lucy is two-sided canon. I think it would be best for both of them if they get together.

Do you consider Brock x Lucy to be canon?

I do. Brock showed his feelings for Lucy (he does that to any girl he sees, but I think he showed stronger feelings to Lucy than to others), and Lucy's feelings for Brock are also pretty much clear.

Haven't posted here in a while.

Is Brock x Lucy your OTP?

Nope, it's not.
    My OTP is actually Pearlshipping Specialshipping from the Manga but sadly, Lucy and Brock didn't have any interactions in the manga ): It's my OTP ship with Brock but it's not my overall OTP.

I don't know if I consider this pairing to be canon.
    Brock always showed feelings for every pretty girl he saw but I honestly thought his showed more feelings for Lucy then any other girl.

I don't know.

I don't know if I consider this pairing to be canon.
    Brock always showed feelings for every pretty girl he saw but I honestly thought his showed more feelings for Lucy then any other girl.

I don't know.
    Well, what do you think of Lucy's side of the shipping? Do you see that as canon? I do.

When Brock and Lucy are married, do you think Brock will cheat on Lucy or will he be able to control himself?

I don't think his attractions to other girls will fade away, but if he really loves Lucy, he could be able to control himself...

Well, what do you think of Lucy's side of the shipping? Do you see that as canon? I do.
    I forgot to add that in my last post :/ I knew I was forgetting something.

Yes, I do believe it's canon on Lucy's side. She's one of the few girls to show interest in Brock.

It's a little more difficult on Brock's side because he always acts the same way over every girl he sees. It was clear that he did like her but he always acts crazy over every pretty girl that he sees.

When Brock and Lucy are married, do you think Brock will cheat on Lucy or will he be able to control himself?

I think Brock is a loyal guy and if he and Lucy were married, I don't think he would be the kind of guy to cheat on her. And I also think that if he really loved Lucy, he could control himself around other girls.

That's just me though.

I forgot to add that in my last post :/ I knew I was forgetting something.

Yes, I do believe it's canon on Lucy's side. She's one of the few girls to show interest in Brock.

It's a little more difficult on Brock's side because he always acts the same way over every girl he sees. It was clear that he did like her but he always acts crazy over every pretty girl that he sees.

I think Brock is a loyal guy and if he and Lucy were married, I don't think he would be the kind of guy to cheat on her. And I also think that if he really loved Lucy, he could control himself around other girls.

That's just me though.
    Well, that's true.

Well, I agree. True love might just be what Brock needs to control his lust.

Do you think Lucy is romantic?

I don't know, but I can imagine her being romantic. At least, more romantic than Ash! XD

At least, more romantic than Ash! XD
    Haha xDD
    That is so true. Ash is still so dense, he probably doesn't have a clue as to what love is haha

I'm pretty sure she is.
    She seems like to romantic type. At least from what I remember she does.

Haha xDD
    That is so true. Ash is still so dense, he probably doesn't have a clue as to what love is haha

I'm pretty sure she is.
    She seems like to romantic type. At least from what I remember she does.
    Well, Ash is unromantic, but he can still have romantic feelings (for example, jealousy and physical attraction are hints he showed when it comes to my OTP, Ash x Misty). But that's a bit off-topic.

I agree.

What would be a nice date for Brock and Lucy?

I'd go for a romantic movie or dinner for them.