Thread: Hello all! (Introduction)

Default Hello all! (Introduction)

Hello all, I'm Drake!

Nice to meet all of you. I've been planning to get serious again with Pokemon (competitively) (if my previous experience can be considered "serious"...) and coincidentally I just heard about B/W 2. I figure there's no better time then, to start preparing my team for the first ever direct sequel.

I'm new to having an account here, however, I to this site for anything and everything pokemon-related. I know my way around a bit, but not with the forums... could anybody give me some hints as to where questions that I have (like the following) would be posted? (Like which sub-forum...)

*Where do I learn about tiers? I want to build a new team, but I forgot all about what pokemon are in what tiers, so I just need the basics here.
    *Where can I find a pokemon I need? For instance, right now I need a Snorunt. Is there a forum on here where all the trades are?
    *Just general noob questions? (Is IV training really worth it, what pokemon would be good with this one, etc...)

Thanks for any and all help. Time to start training!

Welcome!

You'd ask those questions in the Newbie FAQ - it's currently the third sticky down on this part of the boards.

Again, welcome!
    Last edited by Twentington; 5th October 2012 at 3:05 AM.
    3DS FC: 0302-0291-6804

Move along, nothing to see here.

Hmm, it looks like that is meant more for how to use the forums, etc? I can ask the questions above there?
    Last edited by drakewrites; 5th October 2012 at 3:16 AM.
    Looking for a Snorunt! Have a few shinies and EV'ed pokemon to offer.

My Twitter

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D