How Haunted Life: Last Resort (season 2) works:
This season the contestants are locked up in a fabulous resort, that happens to be in a mansion.
Every contestant starts out with 20 Sanity Points, or SP for short.
We try to make one challenge a week.
After every challenge each contestant will lose SP based on the events:
You will lose 2 SP for the best answer, 3 SP for the okay answer and 4 SP for the worst answer.
Each contestant will be given Rainbow coins of DOOM after the challenge:
You will receive 5 coins for the perfect answer, 3 coins for the okay answer and 1 coin for the worst answer.
We decide the right answer as soon as we make up the challenge so there is no way of cheating.
Rules of Haunted Life:
- All the SPPF rules apply here too.
- Listen to me (Dracoste and Codeyokoo), we are the boss!
- If you run out of SP you have two posts left to say farewell!
- It’s fine to post here, but no spam and not too much RP’ing.
- If you want to see some changes in your character, pm Dracoste.
- Send the answer of the challenge to the one who posted the challenge in a PM!
- HAVE FUN OR WE WILL KICK YOUR BUTT.
Your Grumpy Host and Fabulous Co-Host
Host(Dracoste) Lethe: Spix’ fun loving, go-happy, party’ing cousin... If we were in an alternate dimension. This grumpy goes through the day like it’s Monday. It’s that she loves to see the pain in the eyes of people, otherwise she wouldn’t even dare to get close to people like you.
Co-Host(Codeyokoo) Giovanni: Owner of the ultra fabulous mansion/resort. Loves coffee as much as he is fabulous. He fabulously rhymes his way into live. His red cape flows through the cold wind of the resort with fabulousness. In case you haven’t noticed, you won’t find a more fabulous person than him.
Every big mansion has their servants, and Giovanni's mansion isn't an exception.
Baknie Vilvan - The mansion's chef cook.
Lumiere - The mansion's truck driver. He that takes food from the nearby village towards the mansion.
1. Robbie - Ruby XIII - 20 SP - 9 Rainbow coins of DOOM
2. Coco & Cece - Monster Guy - 8 SP - 4 Rainbow coins of DOOM
3. Cio Licen - InfernalBlaze - 10 SP - 7 Rainbow coins of DOOM
4. Doug - Sir DJ - 7 SP - 13.5 Rainbow coins of DOOM
5. Ferrin - Ferrin - 5 SP - 15.5 Rainbow coins of DOOM
6. Lucas Matthew Nazzorelli - Azran Flame - 7 SP - 18.5 Rainbow coins of DOOM
7. Travis - Digipoke - 2 SP - 16.5 Rainbow coins of DOOM
8. Melinda - dinosaurus - 20 SP - 4 Rainbow coins of DOOM
9. Kat - Ponymon - 23 SP - 14 Rainbow coins of DOOM
10. Sir Henry - Billy Mays - 14 SP - 2 Rainbow coins of DOOM
11. Addie - Elysian - 18 SP - 6 Rainbow coins of DOOM
Wilt - GaladeofSpades
Use of machines:
In the spa there are different rooms and some of them have special machines in it. Each room or machine will have a different effect and to use the machine, or enter the room it will cost a certain amount of coins.
Here you can enjoy the relaxing scent of special aromatherapy oil which restores 5 SP and costs 10 Rainbow coins of DOOM.
Sawsbuck Coffee House:
A shop where you can just sit down and have a nice cup of coffee to forget about all your sorrows. You drink a cup of coffee for 15 Rainbow coins of DOOM and gain 10 SP. Giovanni likes to hang out here so there’s a change you get a bonus. We will flip a coin and if it is heads you will get a 5 SP bonus, if it is tails you will just get 10 SP.
You will be treated by a manly manbot that is famous for its massages. His name is Alfonse. There is a small change of 90% that he will break every bone in your body but it will have an effect: You will be immune to SP drops and being a victim of the other machines. This effect will last for 3 challenges. This treatment will cost 20 Rainbow coins of DOOM.
You choose someone to go into the dehydration room, or sauna, that sounds less scary. There is a 50% chance of barbecuing the person. By barbecuing that person he loses 2 SP and the SP will be magically transported to you. There is also a 50% chance that the sauna room will be filled with sleeping gas, the person will fall to sleep in the sauna and you will be able to steal 3 Rainbow coins of DOOM from his/her pocket. The answer will be decided by flipping a coin: heads is losing SP and tails is losing the coins. It will cost you 5 Rainbow coins of DOOM to use this feature.
You release a (harmless) virus on a contestant of your choice. We don’t have any doctors in the mansion and the nearest doctor is 35 miles away. However we do have a special room for if someone gets unwell: the Hazard Zone. We will send the person in that room, he may not and can’t leave the room. That is because the staff keeps losing keys. The person can’t gain any coins, or lose/gain SP. This will last one challenge. The cost of this feature is 4 Rainbow coins of DOOM.
Rainbow coin magnet... OF DOOM:
You choose one of the contestants and destroy 3 Rainbow coins of DOOM, but it will cost you 3 Rainbow Coins of DOOM to use the magnet... OF DOOM. This will last for one challenge.
Extra machine info:
- You can buy multiple items at once, as long you have the coins to afford them.
- If you think the price of an item should be different, send Dracoste a PM why to change the price and the suggestion for the new price.
- It's allowed to buy Defensive Machines for other contestants. They are, however, allowed to refuse your kind gift.
We all understand that an elimination can be stressful. So that’s why that we have decided that we will move every remaining contestant to the basement of the Resort: Lethe’s Basement O’ Funn. Here it is possible to regain some of your lost SP.
Best answer: plus 4 SP; Alright answer: plus 3 SP; Worst answer: plus 2 SP.
Chance of Opportunity
Around every 5 challenges (Excluding the Bonus Round) there will be Chance of Opportunity. The contestants are given 3 options. However, unlike the normal challanges, each option has a percentage of succeeding. The percentage of succes depends on the reward you can recheive. RNG decides if the option will work. So it's even possible that no option may succeed. No matter if the option fails, or which difficulty, the contestants always lose 2SP.
When you don't answer in time, your choice will be selected randomly and you will only receive half of the coins you would originally get. As for the Bonus Round, you won't be randomnized and you won't get any extra SP.