Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Haunted Life: Last Resort

Okay, so we didn't win, but that barricade party sure was FUN!!!
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Hmph, I was single handedly defeating the Yellow team, and yet I still lose because my team didn't leave the damn door open so they could actually attack invaders. *sigh* But I guess there's no use in pouting I guess...

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Here at Haunted Life we want things to be interesting. And that's why I was heavily against the next idea.
    Don't be such a sour pout! Everyone shall love this, without a doubt!
    I don't like it, so there goes your "everyone."
    Now, in this new type of challenge, every option has a chance of failure, that's for sure. But there is also a big chance to win, that's what I'll will ensure.
    It's called...
    Chance of Opportunity!
    I know what it's called! I was taking a pause for dramatic boreness!
    Yes, Chance of Opportunity, that's its name. Something to bring diversity to this fun game!
    I hate fun.
    That's something we all know. It's a well known fact that your heart suits the mansion's lovely snow.
    Why thank you Gio. Talking about the snow in the mansion, we have to get rid of it. Luckily we have a lot of Litwicks that are part of our staff. Now the only problem is...*Looks at contestants* You. You are all in the way of the cleaning.
    Like you all noticed, in this mansion we have no food. Maybe that is why Lethe is in a bad mood.
    The main reason why I'm in such a bad mood is because of those f-
    *GRUMBLE GARGO BLRRRRR* That... Was my stomache.
    That was truly disgusting, let's hope the food will arrive soon so that your stomach will stop to sing!
    Not far from here... Ok, very far from here lies the village called Pitaniye. We have a Lampent named Lumiere that weekly drives his truck from Pitaniye to here to deliver us food. However, he hasn't been seen for 3 days, and it's unlike him to get off schedule.
    I thought you cared about no one other than you alone. I was always thinking you had a heart of ice cold stone.
    I have, only not for one thing. And that one thing is Lu-
    (Coco)D'awww, how sweet.
    -xious croissants with honey and many more types of food that trucker delivers to us.
    (Cece)You really expected something heartwarming from Lethe?
    These are the options you can choose. Now remember, there's always a chance to lose.

Chance of Opportunity
    1)Follow the orders of your Hosts and walk on the road towards Pitaniye in search of Lumiere. He might have had an accident along the road.
    (Chance of succes: 90% Reward: 2 Coins)

2)Don't care about Lumiere? Take a wagon all the way to Pitanye and collect food there and impress Lethe... Ok, impress Giovanni with your courage and food.
    (Chance of succes: 60% Reward: 4 Coins)

3)Don't take orders from anyone! Who cares about food anyway? Party, that's the stuff! Go to the vikings and party till you're dizzy! The road to SeaKings might be slipery and harsh, but it will be worth it, if you're lucky.
    (Chance of succes: 30% Reward: 8 Coins)

(You have 48 Hours to answer.)
    (More data of the Chance of Opportunity can be found in the statics.)
    Last edited by Dracoste; 18th January 2013 at 5:16 PM.
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

I would love to party but... A man's gotta eat!

(OOC: Thanks for the PM Drac, I would have had no clue that the game was back up :P)

*stomach growls* Ugh.. seriously, where has all the food gone? I'm too weak to do anything right now! *dramatically puts paw on forehead and fans face*

I've gone for longer periods time without eating; much, much longer. So I'm certain I can last. *in a sarcastic tone* I'm sure now you all feel alot better knowing that I'm going to be fine.

Oh, yay! Henry will be fine, then we can all just chill the breed out. *Grinning*

I've got enough food I think! That's why I'm always superdupermegahyper!!! PARTAY!!! *Shoots party cannon and nothing comes out* *jaw drops* NONONONONOTHISCANTBEHAPPENING!!! THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!!! Or, I can get drunk and forget about it...
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Well, it seems the Party-cannon had enough for one day. Hahahhah

Team Gamma-3, in position in the kitchen!
    Yes, Lethe, yes!
    Team Alpha-2, flame around in the hallway! Flame like you would do on a pyromaniac's birthday!
    Aye, Lord Giovanni!
    Team Yocto-0, Get outside!
    Uhm... Who's Yocto-0? I think they are not doing their job.
    You guys are Yocto-0! Now get out! Scram! Scram!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well... Uhm, we know our options. So, yeah, who's coming with me to find Lumiere along the road?
    Me!(Everyone in option 1 were randomly chosen)
    Ha, I'm not going to search for any trucker. Come people, lets get this wagon to Pitanye!
    (random)(random)...What?
    What? What, what? What what, what?
    Our "what" was because your sudden weird behaviour.
    Wh-what are you talking about? What weird behaviour? I don't know what you are talking about!
    Well, we would expect you to occupy the wagon, while you would letting us do all that hard work.
    Well, I'm going to help, if you like it or not!
    Later suckahs! I'm going to party! Kat, out!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You guys think he's dead?
    (Coco)Tsk, Doug! That's no way to think! Always stay positive!
    Well, in a way he is dead, right? He's... Uhm, yeah... A Ghost after all.
    (Cece)I'm here to get some extra Tokens, not for any philosophy!
    I... I'm sorry...
    So, what is Doug looking for exactly?
    (Coco)Doug, err, I mean we are looking for something in which you can drive in and is big enough to store food in.
    Like a van?
    Well, that is a possibility.
    A white one?
    (Cece)The color doesn't matter...
    But it can be white?
    (Coco)Uhhh, yes.
    As white as that?*Points towards a van that topped over in a ditch*
    How... Could I not have spotted that sooner?

(Coco)Helloooo? Lumiere? You there?
    Zat depends... Who are ze?
    Uhm, Lumiere, sir, pardon me. We... We are sent here by Lethe and Giovanni.
    Ah, Dame grincheux and Lord fabuleux. Then I can trust you.
    So, if you don't mind, can you tell what happened here?
    Ah, oui oui, moi van flipped over cause of ze accident. A petite Glaceon ran over ze road when I was driving, I haz to react fast to not run over ze Glaceon. Zen I hit ze ditch and flipped. If all of ze don't mind. Coulds't ze tip it back for moi?
    No problemo, accent sirio! Kicky, kick that van!
    M-me? Uhm, o-ok! HIGH JUMP KICK!
    *The attack misses and Wilt kept on crashing, in a bush, so he didn't got that much damage.*
    (Cece)Smart move idiot... *Rams into van and puts it back on the road*
    Ah, thank you madame Sorbouboul. Now, all step into ze van, I'll take ze all back to le mansion.
    C-come on guys! Huff, this wagon needs to arrive Pitanye today!
    Sir Henry, what are your thoughts about Melinda's new behaviour?
    Highly unlikely... Perhaps a Ditto kidnapped the real Melinda and is now infiltrating.
    Or perhaps Melinda is just trying to be nicer?
    I find Henry's theory more logical than that Ferrin.

*The pokemon then soon arrived in the peacefull village Pitanye. A medium village covered in snow*
    *Scribble**Scribble*So, what now?
    Well, off to search for any locals so we can ask them where we can get food.
    Phew, I'm beat! You guys are awfull! I did most of the pushing! Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to rest.*Climps in the wagon*
    Ah, that sounds more like the real Melinda. So no need to test for it being a Ditto anymore.
    Dobry den adventurers! Something I can help you with?
    Uhm, dobry den. My name is Ferrin, and we're no adventurers. We come from Lethe's and
    L-Lethe? Please! I'll give you anything! I-I don't want to have an trouble with Lethe!
    Easy! Easy, we are not here to cause trouble. Lethe has nothing to do with us being here. We are here to collect food to please Giovanni cause the truck of Lumiere didn't arive on time.
    Lord Giovanni? Oh, I would happily help you guys please Lord Giovanni. It's odd Lumire hasn't arrived yet, it's not unlike him to get off schedule.
    You're really going to help us? Awesome! So, what kind of food can you provide us?
    I'm afraid I can't give you any bread or honey. Lumiere took all we prepare for Lord Giovanni with him. I do think we still have fruits and pumpkins. The pumpkin harvest was a huge succes this year, so we got loads of them left.
    Pumpkins? Sounds like an odd selection of the vegetables you would grow in the fields. Now if it were any vegetable that would grow well in this cold, then it would make sense.
    Oh, but it does makes sense! The Pitanye Pumpkin, or Pimpkin for short, is special! The colder it is, the better they grow! As for the fruits, wheat and honey, they are grown underground, away from the cold. Let me show you, please follow me.
    Growing pumpkins in the open freezing air and fruits in the cold ground. I hope at least the women here are hot!
    Dobry den strangers!
    Ahhhh! Run!

Dobry den Fermer! I have some people from Lord Giovanni's mansion to bring some of your fine fruits to him!
    Ah, dobry den Privetstviya! Ah, I bet this would be mostly unusual for you, a farm under the ground.
    It sure is odd. I'm no biologist, but don't plants and fruits need sunshine to grow?
    Ah, yes. That's true. We have to thank Lord Giovanni for that. He has send us loads of Lampents to keep everything here warm and bright. So our fruits and wheat can grow and so that our Combees don't freeze solid. Now, how are you planning to take my fine fruit to Lord Giovanni?
    We have wagon outside. It can't be missed, there's a Vaporeon lying in it.
    Well, uhm... Okay... Err, well, if everyone helps, we can get that wagon filled in no time! But, that Vaporeon need to get out of it first.
    *Scribble**Scribble*Don't worry, I'll take care of that.

Zzzz.*Melinda is fast asleep*
    *Scribble*Scribble**Scribble*.....*Throws cardboard sheet to Melinda*
    Ah! Hey! That's no way to wake a lady you mute baffoon!*Sees people carrying fruits heading towards the wagon.*Oh, uhm, g-good job Nio!
    *Scribble*Cio...
    Move Melinda! We need these to go into the wagon!
    *Couple of minutes later*
    Ah, look at that. A wagon full of delicious fruit for Lord Giovanni.
    It think it would be most fair to let Melinda push the wagon back to the mansion most of the time. After all, she did snooze off while we were in search of the food.
    What?! That's just... Fine! Alright! Come one lazy bums! This thing needs to get back to the mansion before the sun sets!Argh, it's hard to try to be nice when people act to you like this!
    (The amount of smileys was too big, so the post will be split into 2 parts.)
    Merely a lack of brains…

Welcome to SeaKings! The best place to party in a viking ship!
    PARTAY! Say, crabby, as we can party here, I asume there are party poppers here?
    I'm only here to greet people... You should talk to the Krabbys inside, they are the owners of this ship.
    GOTCHA! Here Krabby Krabby Krabby!*Runs inside*

*Looks around*Aha! A bar! I bet some of those Krabbys is a bartender!*gets behind bar*Hellooooooooooooooooooooo! Kat here!
    Uhm... Hello?
    Eyyyyy! You ain't no Krabby! Phony!
    What? No, I'm just the bartender. Who are you? You don't look like a regular.
    I'm Kat! I come from that mansion across that frozen sea.
    Uhm, ok...
    Hinker dinker lonken! You are one of the people of mansion?
    I am! Kat's the name! And to party is my fame!
    Oh! A thousands of thanks to you! You managed to hkinlk us with others! I mean, unite us with others!
    *Looks at the Krabby with a blank and smiling face.*
    Uhm, please! Please follow me! The captain- I mean, owner of SeaKings would be delighted to see you!
    If I come, can I get candy?
    Uhm, sure, why not.

Oh master Kuhkie! One of the people from the mansion is here!
    Flop doopel dal! Amazing! Send him in!
    I don't see any candy here! You tricked me!
    Tager plap? What's she talking about?
    I promised her a candy if she came with me...
    And I don't see any candy in you hands! That's not the spirit of partying, buddy!
    Why would you promise that? Danker ding dong blim! All we got is to eat are those salty crackers!
    I-I'm sorry master Kuhkie! I... She, she asked for candy, so I said okay! Blubb blig dierre! Forgive me!
    Liar! Liar! Pants on fire! Ahhh! Fire! Put it out! ...Ooooh, I get it, it's not real fire! Hahaha... Candy!
    *sigh*Easy miss. as you are one of the people that let into my ship becoming the best decision in my life, I shall ensure you you will get your candy.
    And party poppers!
    Hyuk yt? Uhm, party poppers?*Whispers to the Krabby*You promised more to her?
    N-no master Kuhkie, I didn't promise her anything about party poppers...
    Ey?! Whatsha two talking about! It could be better party related!
    It sure is party related miss! As you are our honored guest, we will give you the party poppers! Anything else?
    Cake!
    Djip? Excuse me?
    Cake! Loads of them! Oh, and about the candy, not only one candy, also load of that too!
    Oh hriplipliffer.. I shouldn't have said the "Anything else..."
    We got a dealio?
    ;099:We sure have, miss! I shall sent my crew with all your need to the mansion!
    Thank you! Kat off to mansion now! *Runs out of room*
    This is going to cost us tons... Isn't it?
    I'm afraid so master Kuhkie... But, I'm sure this place will have the money back soon.
    Oh yeah, hurkink drimp! I forget how succesfull we are now! Har har har! Now off your lazy bones and get everyone ready! It's a major shipment!
    Aye aye Captain- I mean, master Kuhkie!
    The living room as well?
    That room as wel, Lethe!
    Finally, then it's finally snow free.
    *Honk honk*
    That sound sounds remarkely familair. They brought back our Lumiere with care!
    He better have those croissants with him...
    I can see the mansion! We are almost there!
    Get off the damn wagon! It's difficult enough to push it without your mass on it! I mean... Get off, please.
    Ah, pimpkins ready to get changed into pimpkin cake! Only a few things are nicer to have with a coffee break.
    Not those darn Pimpkins again...
    Mansion ahoy! Party stuff ready to board!
    Are those those stupid viking Krabbys that are following her...?
    It sure looks like them indeed! And they are carying more candy and cake than we would in fact need!
    Don't worry! Majority of them will be ammo for my party-cannon!!!
    This can't be happening... I was finally used to the idea that there wouldn't be any party-cannon fiascos anymore...

Good job everyone, I'm proud of everyone! Who can eat all of this food in a year, I bet no one!
    Snorlax, I bet a Snorlax would. Probably even in a week...
    Well, there are no Snorlax around. So all this food probably will be safe and sound!

Well, look at that... You all got lucky... How lame, it would be fun to see some failures. Some big failures... But luck can't always be on your side. Anyway, the disappointing results:

1)You found Lumiere and brought back his van full of delicious food from Pitanye! Sadly, all of you were randomnized into this option, so instead of 2 coins, you all get 1 coin.

2)Picking up the Pimpkins and various foods from Pitanye on your own was a succes! So of course, everyone in this option gains 4 coins! ...Except the randomnized, they get 2.

3)Lucky lucky lucky! With only 30% chance of succes, Kat managed to get enough candy, party poppers and cake to fill up her party-cannon to the max! Even then, a lot of the candy and cake can be found in the kitchen from now on! A well earned 8 coins for Kat!

(As this is a Chance of Oppurtunity, everyone will only lose 2SP)
    Last edited by codeyokoo; 26th January 2013 at 12:15 AM.

The statics are updated! Some people should really consider buying things. Cause there might be a little chance they may not survive the next round.
    Merely a lack of brains…

Challenge #6: Dinner of disaster

It’s good that you guys delivered the food! I’m already getting a better mood!
    The thought of food alone makes you happy, doesn’t it chubs?
    Don’t you dare to call me fat. I’m just a normal ghost, and a sexy one at that. *winks at Lethe*
    Stop flattering yourself, the only Pokémon who could possibly find you attractive is a blind snorlax.
    (Cece) Jeesh I can feel the tension between them
    (Coco) So can I and it isn’t making me happy at all
    If those two would fight it wouldn’t end well.
    No kidding Sherlock. It would be an ice cold fight that will probably destroy the world.
    Doug heard the word ice. Are we getting ice? I want ice. *starts to stare at Cece & Coco*
    (Coco) Ok I don’t like that look on Doug’s face
    (Cece) I don’t like it that he’s drooling all over the floor
    Iew Doug, if you’re going to drool, drool a little bit farther right so you wouldn’t drool on me

Ahem, attention please victim- I mean contestants. We’re going to explain the challenge now. Go ahead blubber boy.
    I’m just going to ignore that insult, as you clearly don’t know better so it isn’t really your fault. The challenge will a big feast, at least for me. I wonder how good your cooking skill will be
    Giovanni and I are going to have a nice dinner, a real feast with: a three course meal. And you guys are going to make it for us and we’re going to enjoy it. Or we are going to faint. We don’t know how well you guys can cook.

You can chose from these options, good luck:
    1. Appetizer, a fresh course to start the lovely feast.
    2. Main Course, get ready to do some hardcore cooking as you got a lot to make.
    3. Dessert, a nice course to end the fantastic dinner.

*whispering to Giovanni* You know I still love you right? As a friend I mean.
    Yes I know you don’t mean some things to say, even though some are very dark and grey. *gives Lethe a hug*
    Okay okay okay, stop hugging me. It burns my skin.

You've got 48 hours to answer.
    PM codeyokoo the answer.
    Have fun!
    Last edited by codeyokoo; 26th January 2013 at 9:38 AM.

If Wilt does not choose wisely, this could be the end of his journey right here.

I'm not quite sure of how this "sanity point" thing works by the way. I mean, I still feel sane...

Obviously, I was so hungry that my state of mind was affected and acted differently. I mean, really, I just wanted to get there as soon as possible so we-- er, I, could eat, and I knew none of you were competent enough to do it quickly, so I had to step in.

Speaking of which, all that hard work has made me exhausted. Think I'll need to take a break at the Sawsbuck Coffee House and regain my energy. And fix my manicure.. *looks at paws*

*Gets out from under a pile of snow* (Coco) Ohmigosh, what did we miss?! D8

(Cece) Why the hell did you have to wake me up?! D8<

Welcome to the Sawsbucks Coffee House! What will it be?
    It's a coffee house... So coffee of course, duh.
    Err, o-one regular coffee coming right up!
    (Flipping coin! And it's... Heads!)
    Hold on, I will pay for her as well! No regular, but 2 deluxe coffees, no one resists that smell!
    What? No, I don't need your help! I can survive here perfectly without your-
    2 deluxe coffees, here you go miss and Lord Giovanni.
    *Sniffs*But who am I to turn down something free.
    (Purchase: 15 Rainbow coins of DOOM. Healing: 10SP+5SP Bonus.)
    Merely a lack of brains…

I shall also take a crack at the Starbucks Coffee House; although I highly doubt I'll get as lucky as Melinda. But even if the odds are against me, it's still worth the extra money. *Pulls 15 Rainbow Coins of Doom out of wing*
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

(Cece) I hate coffee. It's too ****ing hot!

(Coco) *Facepalm* The aromatherapy sounds lovely. I'll take that.

Welcome to the Sawsbuck Coffee House! How can I help you?
    I'd like one coffee please.
    One coffee, coming up!
    (Flipping coin... also Heads!)

Hello my friend! Let me get you an espresso, and don't worry I will be the one to spend!
    Why thank you Giovanni.
    Ok, here you go lord Giovanni (I he stops changing the orders all the time)
    What did you say there? You know I write your paycheck so be aware!
    I'm sorry lord Giovanni, here are your coffees
    Here Robbie, enjoy your delicious coffee, just like me

(Purchase: 15 Rainbow coins of DOOM. Healing: 10SP+5SP Bonus.)

(Coco)Uhm, Lethe, where is the Aromatherapy room?
    Hrm... I have no time for this, go search on your own, I'm sure you will find it... One day.
    (Cece)Hey! That's no way to talk to me! Get your lazy a-
    (Coco)L-lets just go search before we make the Host angry!
    *A couple of lots of minutes later*
    (Coco)Found it!
    (Cece)I told you we should have searched the door next to the hallway to the Hazard Zone first!
    (Coco)Oh, shush, we are gonna have a great time now!*Presses a button*
    (Cece)Arggh! That stench! That horrible stench!
    (Coco)*sniffs*Mmmm, it smells like happiness! Isn't that nice?
    (Cece)NO!
    (Purchase: 10 Rainbow coins of DOOM. Healing: 5SP.)
    Merely a lack of brains…

*scribbles* *I'd like some aromtherapy.*

*Hold up a sign saying Where is the Aromatherapy?*
    Ah, ze are that silent one, non?
    *Shiiiiin.*
    Ah, yes, that answers moi quesztion. Follow me, we will take le ghost shortcut!
    *A couple of seconds of flying through walls and floor later.*
    Look at zat! We made it sooner than I thought we would 'ave needed! Now, push zat button over zere and let it begin!
    *Scribble**Scribble*Thank you.
    O-hohoho, it waz my pleazure to help ze!*Dissapears into wall*
    *Presses button* *Shiiiiiiiiin...*
    (Purchase: 10 Rainbow coins of DOOM. Healing: 5SP)
    Last edited by Dracoste; 27th January 2013 at 7:48 PM.
    Merely a lack of brains…

I have... 16 Rainbow Coins of doom, who invented that name..? That means.. Uhm... I can have a cup of warm coffee at Sawsbuck's!
    Last edited by Schade; 28th January 2013 at 9:58 AM.

Good day, sir! What can I help you with?
    I'd like one coffee please for 15... Rainbow coins of...*sigh*DOOM...
    Haha, yeah, the name matches both hosts. I'll be done in a minute with your coffee, sir.
    (Flipping coin... Sorry, Tails.)
    Here you go, sir!*Hands over Sawsbucks Coffee*
    And here are your 15 oddly named coins.*Hands over 15 coins*
    (Purchase: 15 Rainbow coins of DOOM. Healing: 10SP)
    Merely a lack of brains…

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast