Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does your tattoo say?

Default What does your tattoo say?

I noticed the "Do you respect people with tattoos thread" so I thought I'd make this one.

Some of you realize that tattoos can be very personal in meaning. I want to know what that meaning is to you.

If you don't have one, but would like one, tell us about that.

My first tattoo was when I turned 18. My mom bought it for my birthday/christmas. (though the dates aren't close lol) It is a pink phoenix with yellow tipped feathers. I have it above my right hip, stretching up to the navel. I, like many other people, have experienced hard times. I always wanted to be like the phoenix, and be reborn from the ashes. This is how I try to live my life.

My other tattoo is a chinese symbol meaning tiger. It is black with blue outline. It is on my left shoulder blade. Tiger, I feel, is my spirit animal.

I want to eventually get a white tiger tattoo of it crawling down my side. I want it to stretch from hip to my shoulder where the symbol is. I want to have cherry blossoms around it.
    I also want to add flames to my phoenix.
    Last edited by RainaXainne; 5th October 2012 at 7:27 AM.

I want a tattoo of like an ice cube or something to show that im ice cold.

I don't have one but I've always admired the one Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has on his shoulder, the really nice tribal piece. If I ever got one, that would definitely be the one for me. It would be kinda cool to put tribal signs and other symbols in it to sort of tell my life story

Doubt you will find many people here with a tatoo..
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Yeah most people here are underage. Also the kind of people who get tattoos when they're in their teens usually dont know how to operate a computer.

i got a tattoo from a closeby library a few years ago, its a tattoo that you stick to your arm and pour water on it until they stick.iits REally easy to peel off. and they say "Reading is fun" and shows a bug reading a book on a leaf.

I want a dragon on my back and transmutation circles on my palms

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrin View Post
    i got a tattoo from a closeby library a few years ago, its a tattoo that you stick to your arm and pour water on it until they stick.iits REally easy to peel off. and they say "Reading is fun" and shows a bug reading a book on a leaf.
    Yeah, this. XD I probably would never get a real tattoo, just reapply a water one every week or two.

Probably a Nightwing... on my shoulder maybe.

I can't get tattoos, as it's against my beliefs, but I would get an infinity symbol. ^^

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    I can't get tattoos, as it's against my beliefs, but I would get an infinity symbol. ^^
    Ahh, another person who wants go be at least somewhat immortal : P

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Never had tattoos never will. With no intention of getting one either.

That’s the reason I wont get one…and cuz I get bad migranes daily so the pain to get it put on doesn’t even seem worth it.

I have had many temporary tattoos though… my favorite being the triforce on the back of my hand
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I'd like one of either 2 waves which is supposed to be my birth sign or a maybe a dragon on my shoulder.

I'm very undecided.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

I can't get tattoos for two reasons, my grandfather fought in WWII and saw Jews with tattooed numbers, and a skin condition in my family could break out. BUT. If I could, I'd probably get my boyfriends name. Haha. And the Spirit Animal I think I'd be would probably be a Tiger or Eagle.

キバゴ

Mine says, "If you can read this, you're standing too close."

Thanks for all the replys!

I can't understand why people are still so against tattoos.
    I can understand religious beliefs and things like that though.

Btw YaDunGoofed, the jews were forced to be numbered, but why exactly does that make tattoos bad?

I don't have one. But, if I were to get one, it would say something to make someone feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I don't have one. But, if I were to get one, it would say something to make someone feel better.
    That would probably work about as well as bumper stickers. Cool idea though.

Quote Originally Posted by OldManJenkins View Post
    That would probably work about as well as bumper stickers. Cool idea though.
    Well, I had in mind having one saying "Believe" "Never give up" or something like those two.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Well, I had in mind having one saying "Believe" "Never give up" or something like those two.
    Thats cool. Most tattoos just say, "Im such a badass, fear me!"

My tattoo says, I was too young to get one.

I got a random tribal thing on my upper center back, and a sharingan symbol when I was 18....or 19 I forget anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by OldManJenkins View Post
    Thats cool. Most tattoos just say, "Im such a badass, fear me!"
    i have literally never seen a tattoo that says this thing

I have no intention of getting one because I know that if I get one eventually I will wish that I didn't get it and be stuck with it.

That is just how I am built, it happens with everything except Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshYEAH View Post
    i have literally never seen a tattoo that says this thing
    Im pretty sure your just being facetious but just in case your not, I wasnt speaking literally.

I had a temporary tattoo from my father and it was funny, I had him put a bar code on my stomach, I tried scanning myself at Walmart, it did not work, invalid item code or something like that

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast