Thread: (Insert cool fanfic title here)

Default (Insert cool fanfic title here)

Hello guys! This is my first post on these forums so ima do a FanFic (Bear in mind that this is my first one.

Pokemon have changed. A lot.
    Over ten years since the adventures of Red, Gold and others.
    Pokemon can now Kill other pokemon (to an extent) and even humans. (To an extent) This story follows a young boy named Harry. 11 years old about to start his own journey, his father died on his first birthday. He has no idea what awaits him.

I will do more prologue when i have time.

Please read the rules of the Fan Fiction forum. Type your stories into an external program such as Microsoft Word or OpenOffice and copy-paste them here when you have the entire chapter done, instead of typing into the reply box and having to post before you finish.

Chapter 65: Three Dragons
    The story of an ordinary boy on an impossible quest in a world that isn't as black and white as he always thought it was.
    (rough draft of the remaining chapters finished for NaNoWriMo; to be edited and posted)

(completed, plus silly extras)
    A few scientists get drunk and start fiddling with gene splicing. Ten years later, they're taking care of eight half-Pokémon kids, each freakier than the next, while a religious fanatic plots to murder them all.

Lengthy fanfiction reviewing guide / A more condensed version
    Read and I will be very happy for a large number of reasons.