Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Second Creator

Default The Second Creator

THE SECOND CREATOR (PG)... Pg for now

Hey all... This is my fan-fic on the adventurers of Lucas, Dawn and Barry after the Galactic Incidents. Here are a few important things to take note of

Spoiler:- PM LIST:

This fanfic will have TWO types of Point of View: One in Inferno's (Barry's Infernape's POV) while the other is third person. I'll add in to tell you that it is Inferno's POV or third person POV

Here's an example
        Spoiler:- example:

Current Done List
    Page One: Prologue / Chapter One / Chapter Two

The Second Creator

Prologue

Barry and Lucas strolled out of the Battle Tower, having defeated the last facility in the Battle Frontier together as a duo, and acquiring the last symbol from Palmer, Barry’s father, they were generally in a good mood.

“So,” Lucas turned to Barry, as he put on a serious face. “Have you decided where to go yet? We can’t stay in Sinnoh forever. I’m hungry for exploration.” Barry grinned, upon hearing Lucas’s remarks. Barry had no doubts that his rash and hot-blooded personality had affected Lucas, after going past thick and thin together, including battling the Galactic Commanders together two months ago and foiling their plans.

“Well, let me tell you something.” Barry flipped out a smart-looking pamphlet from his bag. Unova, Striation City, the pamphlet yelled. Lucas turned a quizzical look to Barry.

“I’m going to tell you, I heard that Unova has more gyms to challenge.” Barry flipped his pamphlet again, to a page that said World’s Best Trio Gym and Restaurant.

“A restaurant gym?” Lucas said, amused. “Well, looks like we’ll have to go separate ways then.”

Barry’s spirit sank and turned to Lucas, “you mean you aren’t going to follow me?”

Lucas shook his head. “I’m sorry, Barry. I had originally planned to go to Hoenn after beating the entire frontier. I had promised Professor Rowan that I would help complete the Pokedex in Hoenn. I’m also depositing my Pokemon except Turt so I can start anew.”

Barry nodded, recovering from his shock. He knew there would be a time where they would go separate ways. Just then, a familiar voice shouted. Barry and Lucas turned and smiled, it was Dawn, who had became Professor Rowan’s assistant and on the way to becoming a Pokemon Researcher in her own rights.

“Professor Rowan sent this and wanted me to pass it to you.” She searched her bag and brought out two newly upgraded Pokedex. She handed them to the boys and smiled.

“Where are you going to go?” Barry quizzed Dawn.

“Johto. To study about the ancient mysteries of Pokemon.” Dawn replied. Barry nodded approvingly, he had heard about a recently discovered ruins deep in snow and the landmarks, Burnt Tower and Ruins of Alph, both which held a deep mystery to the locals there and researchers world-wide. It is no doubt that a researcher would be interested in those ancient myths.

“I’ll also be leaving my pokemon with Professor Rowan. I’m only bringing Empole along, and maybe make some new friends.” Dawn added.

“Well, I guess we’ll have to take our own ways.” Barry said, depressed, when he felt a friendly pat on the back.

“Don’t worry.” Lucas smiled at him as Dawn nodded an encouraging smile. “We’ll get to see each other soon, right?”

“You’re right.” Barry said. The three held a smile at one another, silently remembering their adventure together. Suddenly, Dawn spoke up.

“My flight will be here soon. I need to make my way to the Battle Zone Airport.” Dawn told the boys.

“Mine too. I’ll be catching the ship in three hours’ time.” Lucas broke in.

“So I guess this is it, huh.” Barry said. They held their gazes for a long moment and did a mental and verbal goodbye, and the trio separated.

Barry stared at the path where his friends had left. He suddenly felt very lonely. He called out his Infernape, named Inferno, and patted him on the back.

“Let us advance to Unova.” Barry said as he smiled to his buddy, Inferno. Inferno returned with a cheer.

However, despite Barry’s promise, he knew he would not be in home soil nor meet his friends for a long time.
    ---

Inferno: Barry's Infernape
    Empole: Dawn's Empoleon
    Turt: Lucas's Torterra

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by OceanicLanturn; 11th October 2012 at 4:04 PM.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

As a prologue, this is pretty good. You didn't shove the story down our throats, but you still established your main character, what the story is about, and that our character might have some sort of emotional journey adventuring without his friend. Assuming that Barry is the protagonist, I hope you also provide some insight as to what Lucas and Dawn experience on their adventures as well.

Another thing- I think your idea to make Barry into a character that doesn't annoy me, unlike in the game, makes this worth reading. But that's just personal taste. Could you add me to the PM list?

Sprites made by Botchan-MLP

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    As a prologue, this is pretty good. You didn't shove the story down our throats, but you still established your main character, what the story is about, and that our character might have some sort of emotional journey adventuring without his friend. Assuming that Barry is the protagonist, I hope you also provide some insight as to what Lucas and Dawn experience on their adventures as well.

Another thing- I think your idea to make Barry into a character that doesn't annoy me, unlike in the game, makes this worth reading. But that's just personal taste. Could you add me to the PM list?
    Thank You! I'll check out your fan fic as well :3
    I hate to disappoint, but the trio are faced by an immediate crisis soon after and don't really have sharing time. However, Dawn's journey will be explored and it is VERY RELEVANT to the plot.

I hope you won't get too unhappy about needing to wait until Wednesday. Since exams are finishing then, I'll work extra hard on this fan fic. I'm glad someone's reading it

ASB Squad

Great start Oceanic. It was a bit choppy, but there weren't many grammar mistakes, and it has great roots for a story. I think it's a good idea to use Barry, and the three going to different regions. Although, I think you should also include chapters of Dawn's an Lucas's travels as well. But don't listen to me, do what you want to do.

PS. If you don't add me to the PM list, I will track you down and meow at your doorstep.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    Great start Oceanic. It was a bit choppy, but there weren't many grammar mistakes, and it has great roots for a story. I think it's a good idea to use Barry, and the three going to different regions. Although, I think you should also include chapters of Dawn's an Lucas's travels as well. But don't listen to me, do what you want to do.

PS. If you don't add me to the PM list, I will track you down and meow at your doorstep.
    Lol good luck taking a plane to fly halfway across the world to meow at my doorsteps when I don't (condo :3)

Added of course

ASB Squad

Well... As your Betareader (which I suck at really) it's pretty much my job to be on the PM List, so could I be added? I would love to see how this turns out in the end.

Anyway... Like other people said, I would like to see how the adventures of Lucas and Dawn turn out. You said Dawn's will be VERY RELEVANT to the plot, so how about Lucas? Or did he just go to Hoenn to finish the trio of splitting up?

Really nice fanfic so far, Lanturn. Are you going to be making new posts for each new part of the story, or just editing the first part? If it's the latter, then I'll need to be added to the PM list, otherwise I'll just have this thread in my subscribed threads.

Quote Originally Posted by PokemanzAssassin View Post
    Really nice fanfic so far, Lanturn. Are you going to be making new posts for each new part of the story, or just editing the first part? If it's the latter, then I'll need to be added to the PM list, otherwise I'll just have this thread in my subscribed threads.
    D'aww PA thanks soo much :3 Oh yeah, the rules for fan fic says a chapter a post, so yeah, just gonna update and stuff :3

Here's Chapter One. Reviews are welcomed!

---
    The Second Creator

Chapter One

Two Years Later, Battle Frontier Pokemon Centre
    The yellow hair-ed boy seemed to be a local, Nurse Joy thought to herself as she treated her Pokemon. However, the boy had a team full of Pokemon from a distant region, Unova, who was also treated by the Nurse Joy family, yet he had an Infernape, who is a rare Pokemon found only in the corners of the Sinnoh Region. Curious, Nurse Joy got up the courage to ask the strange boy, or youth, about it.

“Your Pokemon are ready.” Nurse Joy smiled. The boy nodded in gratitude. Nurse Joy mustered her courage and tried to convey her question.

“Um… Excuse me.” Nurse Joy called as the boy was ready to leave. “I’m just curious… Why do you have so many Unova Pokemon and a rare Infernape?”

The boy grinned, as if he had been asked for many times. He held up his trainer ID.

“Barry.” Nurse Joy said, obviously surprised, “Mr. Palmer’s son who went on a trip to Unova two years ago?” Everything made sense

“None other.” Barry grinned as he led himself out the Pokemon centre, leaving Nurse Joy shell-shocked.
    ---
    Barry yawned. It had been two years since he had returned to home soil, Sinnoh. He had managed to collect Pokemon records as well as made friends with gym leaders. It seemed that his journey started only a few weeks ago, and boom! Two years was gone like a raging river.

Barry was currently in the Battle Frontier to visit his father, Palmer. It had been two years since he met him face-to-face. Barry sighed silently. He had also been unable to catch up with his two companions, and had to rely on Professor Rowan to get messages across. Chewing unhappily, Barry trudged towards the Battle Tower.

When he came close to the exit, the door suddenly opened. Miraculously, his two friends came out and ran into him. Barry was surprised to see his friends so coincidentally.

Lucas was about to start with something, but Barry cut him off. Holding a palm outwards, he yelled, “Let’s do a battle before anything!” Lucas nodded, after recovering from his initial surprise. The two boys rushed to the nearby battleground, which was empty at the time. Dawn was surprised and followed them.

“How about a 3v3?” Barry proposed. Lucas nodded and took out three Pokeball, while Barry mimicked him.

“The rules will be three versus three.” Dawn said as she panted, “when a … huff… side’s pokemon… huff… all faints…. The other side… huff… wins.”

“Let’s go!” the boys resounded at the same time.

Barry called out a Valcarona while Lucas summoned a Donphan. Both scanned their opponent’s Pokemon before returning their attention to the battlefield.

“Begin!” Dawn yelled.

“The faster, the better!” Barry yelled out, before Lucas could say anything. “Volca, Heat Wave!”

Volca summoned a wave of burning heat but Donphan started to spin, creating a mini tornado of sandstorm, which absorbed the Heat Wave, to Barry’s dismay.

“My turn!” Lucas smiled. “Donphy, Stone Edge!” Donphy summoned rocks around itself and launched them at Volca, Barry knew that if it hit, it would be an instant knockout.

“Volca, Bug Buzz!” Barry commanded. The bug type pokemon let out a screech that collided with the Stone Edge, causing a mini explosion. Suddenly, a ball dashed out of the smoke and hit Volca straight on, causing Volca to recoil backwards.

Barry hid a curse under his breath. He knew his friend was a seasoned battler, but he was not going to lose now. He called Volcarona to use Fly, but he saw a grin hiding in his friend. He suddenly remembered: Donphy had Sandstorm!

Too late, the bug pokemon had launched itself to the air using its magnificent red wings. Donphy started spinning vigorously, causing a mini sand tornado that swept up Volca and churned it inside a fruit juicer tornado. Soon, Volca dropped and it was knockouted.

Dawn stood to the side and announced Donphy’s victory as Barry returned his Volca and commended it. He knew that his next Pokemon will make a difference.

“Buck! You’re needed!” Barry called out his Sawsbuck, whose green leaves shined in the beautiful summer sun. Lucas scanned his Pokedex and was intrigued to find out that it had a Grass typing. Lucas knew that it would not be an easy match.

“Buck, Horn Leech!” Barry commanded. Buck, after hearing his trainer’s command charged into Donphy, who had barely dodged the hits. Buck was agile, however, and kept attacking until Donphy rolled backwards, its face full of sweat.

“Let’s end this, Megahorn!” Buck leapt and charged into Donphy, who out of sheer exhaustion, could not dodge this powerful horn attack and was knocked out, its face showing much exhaustion.

“Thanks, Donphy.” Lucas recalled his pokemon as he smiled confidently at Barry, upon hearing Dawn’s verdict on how Donphy was defeated. Retrieving a Pokeball from his belt, he summoned an Altaria.

“An Altaria!” Barry exclaimed. He looked at the soft fur and thought Altaria would make a great pillow. However, Altaria’s look did not give him the nice, cosy feeling, and will most likely result in a difficult battle.

“Alta, Ice Beam!” Lucas yelled, which snapped Barry out of his day dream. Alta shot out a beam of pure cold that Buck dodged elegantly.

“Buck, Nature Power!” Barry called. Buck summoned a ball that exploded into shards of rock. As this was a rocky field, it is no doubt that Nature Power would take rock type moves as its typing. The shards were launched at Alta, who had managed to bounce it off by expanding its cotton, which did not help to the fact that Barry still wanted Altaria to be his pillow.

“Interesting,” Dawn churned in and received Barry and Lucas’s attention. “Buck has Nature Power that hits hard, being a Rock Type move, while Alta has Ice Beam, a bane to grass types. This will be interesting.”

“We will be declared victor for this one!” Barry replied confidently. “Wild Charge, Buck!” The moose pokemon gained its momentum and dashed towards Alta at an alarmingly high speed, surrounded by jolting electricity. Alta did not surrender, and rushed in with a super effective Aerial Ace. The two attacks clashed at each other, and the two Pokemon went past each other, causing an air of silence between the two battlers, who held their breath anxiously.

However, one did fall in the end. After a few time stopping seconds, Buck collapsed on its knee and was knocked out. Before anyone could declare Alta winner, Alta, too, collapsed in exhaustion. Dawn gasped at the result.

“That means… It’s a 1 on 1… fair!” Dawn said, without trying to control her surprise. Barry and Lucas grinned at each other, as if they had telepathic mind. Both knew who they should use next, their trump card…

“Inferno!” Barry yelled, and Inferno leaped out of the Pokeball…
    ---Inferno’s Point of View---
    I jumped out of the Pokeball as I glared at the foe. I knew who will be called out, and he is my arch enemy. To the sidelines, Dawn’s Empoleon, Empole, jumped out and started cheering in excitement.

“Inferno, Dual Chop!” Barry yelled. I leapt skyward, crossing my arms and focusing my energy on the ‘X’ formation of the arms, I dived towards Turt, who countered my strike with Iron Head. Both of us held our attacks for a long while, not willing to give in. Finally, both Turt and I were recoiled back after holding the energy at one point for too long.

“Turt, Stone Edge!” Lucas yelled, while Barry commanded me to Close Combat the stones away. I obeyed, and when stones were launched at me, I punched each stone away, coming in with an occasional kick. We both held our attacks for long, until Turt lost concentration when an ice block dropped on him.

I glanced at Turt and gave him a strange look, but then a block of ice hit me on the head. Furious of the attacker, I looked around, but saw no one. The trainers were equally confused, looking around.

Suddenly, I backflipped and dodged an Ice Beam, all thanks to my sixth sense. Growling at the attacker furiously, I looked up and a wintery, cold voice entered my ears.

“Bonjour, Sinnoh Pokedex owners.” A female voice mused, and a man and a boy stood behind her. Furious, I growled at her, wanting to rip that calm look of her. She smiled when she saw my expression.

“Who are you?” Barry asked, as he reflected an ice cube the size of a tennis ball from hitting his head.

She smiled again, and shot an Ice Beam at Turt. However, Turt was less mobile than I am, so I decided to help him by shooting a Heat Wave that melted the ice in front of him. He gave me a nod of gratitude as he returned his attention to the mysterious woman.

“How about a triple battle?” She smiled again, but with a creepy feeling. “We Blizzard Trio are not something to be taken lightly of.” She smiled as the man and the kid ducked into the trainer’s eye.

“You bet.” Barry answered, his voice angry, and possibly irritated.

I nodded to Empole and Turt. As much as I want to battle Turt, we need to do this battle together.

“Let us begin.” The woman said in a silky tone. I growled angrily at her.

The end. For people who don't know, I'll be switching Point of Views between third person and inferno's POV and if you see a

--- Inferno's Point of View ---

that means i'm switching,

anyways reviews are welcomed, enjoy :3
    Last edited by OceanicLanturn; 11th October 2012 at 1:16 PM.

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    D'aww PA thanks soo much :3 Oh yeah, the rules for fan fic says a chapter a post, so yeah, just gonna update and stuff :3

Here's Chapter One. Reviews are welcomed!

---
    The Second Creator

Chapter One

Two Years Later, Battle Frontier Pokemon Centre
    The yellow haired boy seemed to be a local, Nurse Joy thought to herself as she treated her Pokemon. However, the boy had a team full of Pokemon from a distant region, Unova, who was also treated by the Nurse Joy family, yet he had an Infernape, who is a rare Pokemon found only in the corners of the Sinnoh Region. Curious, Nurse Joy got up the courage to ask the strange boy, or youth, about it.

“Your Pokemon are ready.” Nurse Joy smiled. The boy nodded in gratitude. Nurse Joy mustered her courage and tried to convey her question.

“Um… Excuse me.” Nurse Joy called as the boy was ready to leave. “I’m just curious… Why do you have so many Unova Pokemon and a rare Infernape?”

The boy grinned, as if he had been asked for many times. He held up his trainer ID.

“Barry.” Nurse Joy said, obviously surprised, “Mr. Palmer’s son who went on a trip to Unova two years ago?” Everything made sense

“None other.” Barry grinned as he led himself out the Pokemon centre, leaving Nurse Joy shell-shocked.
    ---
    Barry yawned. It had been two years since he had returned to home soil, Sinnoh. He had managed to collect Pokemon records as well as made friends with gym leaders. It seemed that his journey started only a few weeks ago, and boom! Two years was gone like a raging river.

Barry was currently in the Battle Frontier to visit his father, Palmer. It had been two years since he met him face-to-face. Barry sighed silently. He had also been unable to catch up with his two companions, and had to rely on Professor Rowan to get messages across. Chewing unhappily, Barry trudged towards the Battle Tower.

When he came close to the exit, the door suddenly opened. Miraculously, his two friends came out and ran into him. Barry was surprised to see his friends so coincidentally.

Lucas was about to start with something, but Barry cut him off. Holding a palm outwards, he yelled, “Let’s do a battle before anything!” Lucas nodded, after recovering from his initial surprise. The two boys rushed to the nearby battleground, which was empty at the time. Dawn was surprised and followed them.

“How about a 3v3?” Barry proposed. Lucas nodded and took out three Pokeballs, while Barry mimicked him.

“The rules will be three versus three.” Dawn said as she panted, “when a … huff… side’s pokemon… huff… all faints…. The other side… huff… wins.”

“Let’s go!” the boys resounded at the same time.

Barry called out a Volcarona while Lucas summoned a Donphan. Both scanned their opponent’s Pokemon before returning their attention to the battlefield.

“Begin!” Dawn yelled.

“The faster, the better!” Barry yelled out, before Lucas could say anything. “Volca, Heat Wave!”

Volca summoned a wave of burning heat but Donphan started to spin, creating a mini tornado of sandstorm, which absorbed the Heat Wave, to Barry’s dismay.

“My turn!” Lucas smiled. “Donphy, Stone Edge!” Donphy summoned rocks around itself and launched them at Volca, Barry knew that if it hit, it would be an instant knockout.

“Volca, Bug Buzz!” Barry commanded. The bug type pokemon let out a screech that collided with the Stone Edge, causing a mini explosion. Suddenly, a ball dashed out of the smoke and hit Volca straight on, causing Volca to recoil backwards.

Barry hid a curse under his breath. He knew his friend was a seasoned battler, but he was not going to lose now. He called Volcarona to use Fly, but he saw a grin hiding in his friend. He suddenly remembered: Donphy had Sandstorm!

Too late, the bug pokemon had launched itself to the air using its magnificent red wings. Donphy started spinning vigorously, causing a mini sand tornado that swept up Volca and churned it inside a fruit juicer tornado. Soon, Volca dropped and it was knocked out (or KO'd).

Dawn stood to the side and announced Donphy’s victory as Barry returned his Volca and commended it. He knew that his next Pokemon will make a difference.

“Buck! You’re needed!” Barry called out his Sawsbuck, whose green leaves shined in the beautiful summer sun. Lucas scanned his Pokedex and was intrigued to find out that it had a Grass typing. Lucas knew that it would not be an easy match.

“Buck, Horn Leech!” Barry commanded. Buck, after hearing his trainer’s command charged into Donphy, who had barely dodged the hits. Buck was agile, however, and kept attacking until Donphy rolled backwards, its face full of sweat.

“Let’s end this, Megahorn!” Buck leaped and charged into Donphy, who out of sheer exhaustion, could not dodge this powerful horn attack and was knocked out, its face showing much exhaustion.

“Thanks, Donphy.” Lucas recalled his pokemon as he smiled confidently at Barry, upon hearing Dawn’s verdict on how Donphy was defeated. Retrieving a Pokeball from his belt, he summoned an Altaria.

“An Altaria!” Barry exclaimed. He looked at the soft fur and thought Altaria would make a great pillow. However, Altaria’s look did not give him the nice, cozy feeling, and will most likely result in a difficult battle.

“Alta, Ice Beam!” Lucas yelled, which snapped Barry out of his day dream. Alta shot out a beam of pure cold that Buck dodged elegantly.

“Buck, Nature Power!” Barry called. Buck summoned a ball that exploded into shards of rock. As this was a rocky field, it is no doubt that Nature Power would take rock type moves as its typing. The shards were launched at Alta, who had managed to bounce it off by expanding its cotton, which did not help to the fact that Barry still wanted Altaria to be his pillow.

“Interesting,” Dawn churned in and received Barry and Lucas’s attention. “Buck has Nature Power that hits hard, being a Rock Type move, while Alta has Ice Beam, a bane to grass types. This will be interesting.”

“We will be declared victor for this one!” Barry replied confidently. “Wild Charge, Buck!” The moose pokemon gained its momentum and dashed towards Alta at an alarmingly high speed, surrounded by jolting electricity. Alta did not surrender, and rushed in with a super effective Aerial Ace. The two attacks clashed at each other, and the two Pokemon went past each other, causing an air of silence between the two battlers, who held their breath anxiously.

However, one did fall in the end. After a few time stopping seconds, Buck collapsed on its knee and was knocked out. Before anyone could declare Alta winner, Alta, too, collapsed in exhaustion. Dawn gasped at the result.

“That means… It’s a 1 on 1… fair!” Dawn said, without trying to control her surprise. Barry and Lucas grinned at each other, as if they had telepathic mind. Both knew who they should use next, their trump card…

“Inferno!” Barry yelled, and Inferno leaped out of the Pokeball…
    I jumped out of the Pokeball as I glared at the foe. I knew who will be called out, and he is my arch enemy. To the sidelines, Dawn’s Empoleon, Empole, jumped out and started cheering in excitement.

“Inferno, Dual Chop!” Barry yelled. I leaped skyward, crossing my arms and focusing my energy on the ‘X’ formation of the arms, I dived towards Turt, who countered my strike with Iron Head. Both of us held our attacks for a long while, not willing to give in. Finally, both Turt and I were recoiled back after holding the energy at one point for too long.

“Turt, Stone Edge!” Lucas yelled, while Barry commanded me to Close Combat the stones away. I obeyed, and when stones were launched at me, I punched each stone away, coming in with an occasional kick. We both held our attacks for long, until Turt lost concentration when an ice block dropped on him.

I glanced at Turt and gave him a strange look, but then a block of ice hit me on the head. Furious of the attacker, I looked around, but saw no one. The trainers were equally confused, looking around.

Suddenly, I backflipped and dodged an Ice Beam, all thanks to my sixth sense. Growling at the attacker furiously, I looked up and a wintery, cold voice entered my ears.

“Bonjour, Sinnoh Pokedex owners.” A female voice mused, and a man and a boy stood behind her. Furious, I growled at her, wanting to rip that calm look of her. She smiled when she saw my expression.

“Who are you?” Barry asked, as he reflected an ice cube the size of a tennis ball from hitting his head.

She smiled again, and shot an Ice Beam at Turt. However, Turt was less mobile than I am, so I decided to help him by shooting a Heat Wave that melted the ice in front of him. He gave me a nod of gratitude as he returned his attention to the mysterious woman.

“How about a triple battle?” She smiled again, but with a creepy feeling. “We Blizzard Trio are not something to be taken lightly of.” She smiled as the man and the kid ducked into the trainer’s eye.

“You bet.” Barry answered, his voice angry, and possibly irritated.

I nodded to Empole and Turt. As much as I want to battle Turt, we need to do this battle together.

“Let us begin.” The woman said in a silky tone. I growled angrily at her.

The end. For people who don't know, I'll be switching Point of Views between third person and inferno's POV and if you see a

--- Inferno's Point of View ---

that means i'm switching,

anyways reviews are welcomed, enjoy :3
    Alright, I like the first chapter, I put a few grammatical corrections in bold, but I'm not much of a writer, so that's about as far as I can go xD

Also, I like the diversity of the moves they used, I mean, maybe that's just from me playing competitive so much that you only see a select three or four moves, but whatever.

Great story! The battle scene was very well described, and was not a bed-to-bed narrative (person did this, then this, then this, etc.). I found a bit more grammatical mistakes than PA, but I'm a bit of a Grammar Nazi. I'll leave out the ones we both found.

Everything made sense
    Needs a period after sense.

Nurse Joy said, obviously surprised, “Mr. Palmer’s son who went on a trip to Unova two years ago?”
    This isn't all that major, but it flows better if the said was closer to the dialogue. Like "Nurse Joy, obviously surprised, said, 'Mr. Palmer's..." but this is your choice.

which snapped Barry out of his day dream.
    Daydream is one word.

Not many mistakes, most little picky details, but you should be aware of them.

The Second Creator

Chapter Two

--- Inferno’s Point Of View ---
    “Hold on!” Barry yelled, “what do you want from us?”

The woman cocked her head towards Dawn, and chillingly smiled. I hate it when she does that, it makes me want to smack her face. Dawn, however, seemed unfazed and determined, as if she was holding onto something more important than her life, but Empole did not feel the same, she was shuddering violently. I glanced over at my comrade and felt a strong desire, which I resisted due to the circumstances, to grill her for information.

“No, never!” Dawn yelled defiantly. “I will never give up the Report! There is nothing for you to have here! I will battle if I have to!”

“Who are you?” Lucas questioned the woman. “And why did you call yourselves the Blizzard Trio? What Report?”

The woman stood there for a few seconds, and took a step back and bowed, like a lady.

“How silly of me.” The woman smiled chillingly, “I have yet to introduce myself. I am Snow, and those two behind me are Cole and Wysel. We form the Blizzard Trio. Now, hand over the report unless you want any trouble.”

Dawn and Empole made the same position. Both of them were ready to attack. Barry and Lucas knew that there was only one way out, battle. Turt and I nodded to our trainer.

“Three on Three. Take it or leave it!” Barry yelled at Snow. Snow did a Purrloin-like smile, as if she had decided that we had fallen into her bottom-less pit trap. This angered me, and I growled, a low voice.

The Blizzard Trio called out a Snorunt, Glalie and Froslass. I was ready to make a sarcastic comment to my partners when I saw Empole’s face of defiance. Something was wrong, I could tell, but I would have to grill her for information later.

Empole shot a powerful Hydro Pump at Froslass, Turt launched stones at Glalie using Stone Edge, while I shot out a burning sear of flame.

“Protect Coat!” The boy, Wysel, snapped his finger and snickered. I had never heard of this attack before, but it made me lose my breath. A huge barrier, presumably from the attack Protect absorbed all three of our attacks, and was reflected at us, which we had barely dodged.

“What is that?!” Barry yelled, obviously impressed but irritated. “Alright, Inferno. Close up the distance with Close Combat!”

Dawn and Lucas thought it was a good idea, and commanded Empole and Turt respectively to close in the distance with a physical move. I launched forward with a huge jump and got close to Snorunt, and started kicking and punching him, doing quite an amount of damage. I could not afford to look at my partners, but I could hear Froslass’s and Glalie’s grunts of pain.

Their trainers, however, were unfazed and stood there, as if they were watching a show. Everything was twisted and I suddenly felt a strong pain in my guts and was launched back. It was Snorunt’s Headbutt! I crashed into the ground and sent a small dust cloud around me.

Empole and Turt were obviously shocked and turned back and looked at me. I wanted to yell to them that turning back was a fatal mistake, but my voice was stuck in my throat. Froslass jolted Empole with Thunderbolt, causing Empole to yell in pain as she staggered backwards, while Turt was hit hard by an Ice Beam, causing him to crash into the ground beside me.

Snow laughed, her voice high pitched and echoing through my eardrums that it made them hurt. The trainers was about to rush to our aids, when all three of us stood up, an aura lighting dimly around us.

“It’s Blaze activated!” Barry yelled. I felt happy, because now that I have even more Fire Power, but I was shocked at the same time. A mere headbutt had sent me crashing to the ground, and causing me to be drained of energy. The Snorunt was no slouch in battling, I realised, and could be as strong as Snorunt’s counterparts.

Empole, Turt and I rushed over to our trainer’s side, getting ready to attack when they commanded. Barry was about to yell something, when a jolt of light blinded us. When the light died down, we were surrounded by the Blizzard Trio, their pokemon standing by their side.

“This is too much trouble.” Snow said, as she made a mocking yawn. “You aren’t even good. You disappoint me, my dear Champion.” Snow turned her eyes to Lucas, who was shocked by the confrontation.

“Have you ever heard of this wonderful attack that could instantly faint a pokemon? Sheer Cold? It is a wonderful move to deal with punks like you three.” The man, Cole, marveled at his own words. Glalie began to glow white, ready to strike. I blew a sizzling hot Flamethrower at him, but a pink aura surrounded by attack and was reflected off. It was Froslass’s Psychic! I need to get rid of Froslass before anything. I blew Flamethrower at Froslass again, while Turt and Empole held Snorunt. Before we could hit, we started to float.

“What’s this?” Barry yelled in surprise. We were trapped inside a magic cube. I realised that it was made out of the attack Reflect. I realised, with a dreadful feeling, what they were going to do.

“Froslass, Telekenesis.” Snow commanded, and a blue aura surrounded the cube. Glalie’s body was glowing blue now. I had realise that Snow wanted us to be surrounded and prevented from escaping, and with the use of Telekenesis, making us easier to hit.

“BRACE YOURSELF!” I yelled to Empole and Turt, but before I could get a reply. Glalie shot out a powerful beam of ice at us. The Reflect cube was shattered, and it hit me straight on.

My body burned with cold pain as I smashed against the ground, while Snow’s laughter echoed the field. If only I could attack, I resented my uselessness. Slowly, I closed my eyelids and I felt drained of energy…
    ---Third Person’s Point of View---
    Snow stood to one side and marveled at her own work. The trio and their pokemon had fainted from the huge blow. She strolled to Dawn’s side, ripping open her backpack and she retrieved the report she needed.

“You got it, Snow?” Cole asked her. Snow returned with a nod as she followed Cole and Wysel out of the battlefield. However, she had a weird feeling. Someone was looking at them. She turned back.

“Sis, wassup?” Wysel quizzed his sister, who had noticed her suspicion.

“Nothing.” Snow replied, as she felt the feeling disappear. “Let’s go back to the HQ fast. Boss would want to see this report.”

The trio disappeared, and an old woman with wrinkles and an aged eye came out of her hiding spots, as she eyed the fallen trio mercilessly.

“Talents.” She said simply to herself.

---

Woah, two chapters in one day (for me at least). Special credits goes to Dirkac and Sketch for proofreading it for me~ I'll watch out for more errors next time round!

ASB Squad

Wow, great chapter. I'm still not much for writing, so I can't review well, but good work as always. I'm starting to like the Blizzard Trio xD

Wow. Pretty COOL. <--- pun very much intended.

I'm enjoying your Blizzard Trio here. I'm just wondering, is there an entire Team behind them, or is it just them and their boss. You have me thinking... In a good way. Im also wondering about why the trainers blanked out. Evil device maybe?

I love reading from Infernapes POV, it's different and makes me nostalgic for Mystery Dungeon. Keep writing!

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    Wow. Pretty COOL. <--- pun very much intended.

I'm enjoying your Blizzard Trio here. I'm just wondering, is there an entire Team behind them, or is it just them and their boss. You have me thinking... In a good way. Im also wondering about why the trainers blanked out. Evil device maybe?

I love reading from Infernapes POV, it's different and makes me nostalgic for Mystery Dungeon. Keep writing!
    I'm still not sure about the entire team/three trio + boss thing, but I have got the boss name already.

And how the trio fainted was in Cole's only sentence dialogue

But to be clear it's Sheer Cold that hit them.

ASB Squad

Sorry for my late submissions~ This chapter is more filler-ish and mainly revolves around le hospital~

The Second Creator

Chapter Three

I woke up groggily, lying on a bed. A Chansey was looking at me, concerned, and her mouth lit up in a smile when she saw that I had awakened. Dizzily, I wondered why there was a Chansey in Unova instead of the normal Audino, then my memory came back to me like a raging river and I remembered what had happened.

The Battle, I thought to myself, as I cursed myself for being so helpless and useless. I could see Snow turning away and laughing a chilly laughter lighting up the surrounding. I wanted to get back on her for what she had done. Yes, revenge, I desire revenge. I stood up shakily, and realised I was in the Pokemon Ward Room. I could not see Barry, but I knew for a fact that they were badly hurt from the Sheer Cold attack.

“Sir, please rest for a longer period. You have been severely injured.” Chansey told me, her tone indicating concern. I grinned at her, and gave her a thumbs-up before I went around finding Empole and Turt.

Empole and Turt were already healed and awake, sitting inside the Pokemon Kitchen, which contained human cooks and Chansey making food for the healed Pokemon. Turt was eating happily, munching up his bowl of Pokefood, while Empole glanced at the entrance, as if she was sensing for Dawn, she was also too proud to be fed anyways. However, concern was the bigger factor.

I joined Empole and Turt, who greeted me in a friendly fashion. However, Empole looked tense and concerned. I realised I had to grill information from her.

“Empole, what report are they talking about?” I solemnly asked. Turt’s head turned upwards towards me and was curious to know too. Empole, however, made no attempt to reply and sat there, dejected. I wanted to shake her out of it, but I knew not to be rough to ladies, especially when they get angry. I still remembered a Jigglypuff that had almost fainted me because I accidentally blew a Flamethrower at it.

I knew grilling her for information was no use. So, I motioned to a Chansey to relay to a Chansey that can speak the human language and to relay to Nurse Joy and ask her to come to where we are.

Within minutes, a Nurse Joy, supposedly in charge of the Pokemon Centre, came over with a Chansey, who could speak the human language.

“Chansey, help me ask Nurse Joy if she could let me see my trainers.” I told the Chansey. Chansey relayed the message to Nurse Joy, and she thought for a moment, before returning a reply.

“Chansey, tell him - ”

“I can understand human language, dammit!” I yelled, irritated. The whole group of pokemon in the Kitchen Room cocked their heads towards me and there was a silence. I was surprised at myself, and did not know what was wrong with me. It could be my anger of being so useless in battle, or my anger of failing my trainer and failing to protect him.

Chansey relayed the message again, slightly taken aback, after hearing my burst of anger.

“I understand.” Nurse Joy told Chansey before turning their heads to us. “You are permitted to go and visit your trainers. Usually we don’t allow such acts, but since Mr. Palmer who had came to visit us a while ago, gave us the permission if you had requested to see your trainers. So, you are free to proceed. Your trainers are at Room 16.”

Turt quickly stuffed all his food and stood up, while Empole and I led in front of him. We quickly went out of the room, and the silence broke. I could hear people babbling and muttering about my sudden outrage of anger.

“He’s so scary…” I could hear a Squirtle say.

I sighed and quietly made my way out of the Pokemon Kitchen, moving towards the Human Treatment Room.
    ---
    We reached Room 16 with no trouble. Room 16 is a nice clean room with three beds. Our trainers were situated there. Urgently, we rushed over to our trainers’ sides.

“How are they?” I asked the Chansey who was in charge of the room. In each room, there is usually also a Psychic Pokemon, usually the Abra line or Kirlia line that could send telepathic message to Chansey if required; it was no difference here, except Chansey was by chance catering to Room 16. A Kirlia stood by the side, studying the trainers with her telepathic skills.

“They’re doing fine. They should be awake soon. I take it that you’re staying here to visit your trainers?” Chansey said.

“Yeah. You can go to another room now.” Turt answered. Chansey nodded and told Kirlia to look after us and send us a telepathic message to her if something happens. We waited patiently, sitting on a chair, for our trainers to wake up from their sleep.

We waited for a long, long time, and after an hour, the trainers finally woke up. We were relieved to see them awake. I crashed into Barry, pinning him down back onto the bed and hugging him. Empole rushed to Dawn’s side and helped her up while Turt grunted at Lucas, who had pulled himself up with only discipline.

Barry laughed as I hugged him, full of relief. After a few moments, he regained his footing and I stood by his side.

“Ha… Full of Energy, eh?” Barry grinned at me, as I nodded eagerly. I was about to make a comment to Turt about jumping on the trainer being his size, of course sarcastically, when I heard Dawn gasp.

“Wha-What’s this?” Dawn quizzed as she held up her palm. Her hand had a weird symbol to it. It was a blue marking of the symbol of water type. Lucas and Barry both held up their hand, and noticed that they had the same signs on their hand, with a green leaf and a red fire symbol respectively.

A Chansey suddenly popped in to check on us, after receiving Kirlia’s message that the trainers had awaken. We asked the Chansey to be discharged early, which she agreed. We made our way down the Pokemon Centre lobby and filled in the form for being discharged, and soon we were out of there.

“So, what’s with this symbol?” Lucas studied it carefully, as if it might explode anytime. Barry gave a brief shrug while Dawn was deep in thought, thinking about the symbol.

“Could it be a new attack?” Dawn proposed. “I had heard in Kanto that people mastered the ultimate skills of Frenzy Plant, Hydro Cannon or Blast Burn by wearing a ring. Is it possible that this may be an attack?”

“On the spot, girl.” A female, gruff voice called out. Frantically, we looked around and an old lady jumped in front of us out of nowhere.

“You three have potential. Separately, you are pitiful, but together…” She thought for the choice of words for a while and said, “you might be able to achieve something.”

“Who are you?” Barry snarled at the old lady. “What place are you in to tell us that we are not good enough?”

“I am Elena, successor and tutor of the pledge.” Elena replied coldly, as if she felt that she was wasting time. “If you doubt my abilities, a trainer battle will not be more than enough.”

“I accept and Inferno, you’re up!” Barry yelled. Lucas tried to calm Barry by placing a hand on his shoulder, but Barry pushed him away. Barry was not going to have someone insulting them for no apparent reason. I felt the same way, and my flame burnt even brighter.

“Let us adjourn for this battle. Meganium, pledge yourself to the successor!” Elena called out her Meganium.

“So confident, huh, old woman? You’re going down!” Barry snarled, but Elena seemed unfazed and smiled.

I charged the Meganium without a second and dived in with a Dual Chop. Meganium smiled menacingly as the attack came closer and closer…

ASB Squad

Well, not many mistakes. I did find two troubling things, but I wouldn't count them as mistakes.

I realised I had to grill information from her.
    You use this phrase A LOT. Why not try something different? Like

HTML Code:
     I remebered I needed information, and I could only get it from her.
    Try not to be so repetitive, it gets boring.

Another tiny thing.

Jigglypuff that had almost fainted me
    This is phrased really weird. The verb 'faint' doesn't really work that well in a "verb me" situation. Try a different word. I would have used pummeled, or pounded, something to that effect.

But, anyway, this was a great chapter. I love Infernape's burst of anger. I want to burst out like that a lot, so it kinda reminds me of myself.

Oka, so lately I've been in the "Too Long; Didn't read." mood towards everything lately, but I'm over it now.

So yes the "Jigglypuuf fainted me" was a little weird, but Infernape is a Pokemon, so I put that aside as something a Pokemon might say. (How biased for me. Lol.)

I did like how you made the hospital setting. I could just imagine an Infernape standing behind a glass window asking Nurse Joy questions.

Side note- Wher might I find one of these talking Chansies?

The Second Creator

Chapter Four

“Protect!” Elena, the old woman, snapped her finger as she creates a coat of magical protection that launched and reflected Inferno’s Cross Chop.

“Cheap tactics!” Barry yelled and told Inferno to come in closer and use Close Combat. Inferno obeyed and rocketed off towards Meganium, who’s too big and bulky to jump or dodge.

“Dragon Tail!” Elena commanded calmly. Meganium slammed its tail against Inferno that bounced him back to the trainer, surprising Inferno but does not do too much damage, however. Inferno stood up, and realised that Meganium’s leaves are shining green in the harsh sunlight.

“Inferno!” Barry yelled, concern and anxiety obvious in his voice, “Dual Chop, again!” Inferno launched himself towards the Meganium who finished charging his Solarbeam, and mouth wide open, ready to release the attack.

“Checkmate.” Elena commented calmly, as time seemed to standstill in the hold-off. Cursing, Barry slammed his hand against the ground and returned Inferno. Dawn and Lucas quickly rushed to his side, and told him to give in.

“Now, as I was saying.” Elena strolled casually towards the trio, “you three need teamwork. I have seen your battle against those baboons, and you might stand a chance if you master these skills.”

She held out a reflecting mirror and raised it up, which absorbed the sunlight and scattered towards the trio’s figure on their hands. Gasping, Dawn and Lucas held up their hand and the symbols started to flash continuously until it stopped.

“So what does this do?” Dawn said, suddenly curious, as she studied the symbol with renowned interest. It seemed like it was burned into the skin, yet it looked like paint.

“The secret shall be revealed no further.” Elena said, crafting her words in a careful tone. “However, I can reveal to you what I did. The ancestry has a way of finding the possible potential, and with the mirror, it can imprint this symbol to help you concentrate you mental power for training.”

“So what are you gonna do?” Barry said sarcastically, glaring at Elena. “What does this have to do with us?”

“Enough is enough, Barry!” Lucas suddenly shouted in an angry tone. “You have done no good by complaining!”

“Lucas, you don’t understand!” Barry yelled back, after recovering from his initial shock of Lucas losing his cool. “I am NOT doing this!”

“Well fine!” Lucas replied, as he turned towards Elena, “sorry Elena. Give us a second, we’ll settle our problems.”

Lucas beckoned to Barry to follow him, and without turning back to check, he strolled off.

“I’m so sorry.” Dawn apologised. Elena nodded slowly, and she knew where the pain and grief was coming from. She felt a strong urge to comfort Dawn by sharing her story, but she held herself back.

Another day, Elena thought to herself, as she told Dawn to follow her.
    ---
    “Stop this, Barry! It is beyond you!” Lucas yelled at Barry. Barry, who was sitting on a rock, crossed his legs and glared at him.

“Lucas,” Barry slowly said, trying to control his temper from flaring against his friend, “you don’t understand! I am not going to - ”

“I know what it is, Barry,” Lucas cut in, his tone soft, “is it your feeling of failing Inferno?”

Lucas’s word stroke hard into Barry’s heart, and bring out his deepest fear and the source of the infection. That was exactly what had caused Barry to get angry, Barry’s anger and uselessness, he felt that he had failed his Pokemon, who full-heartedly trusted him, while Barry was too rash and let them get hurt.

“I understand,” Lucas continued, “that was what I felt back in Hoenn. I had almost lost hope from my uselessness and anger from failing my pokemon.” He talked in a sad tone, as if he was talking more to himself. Barry nodded slowly, as he and Lucas suddenly sank into darkness…
    ---
    “L-Lucas!” Barry yelled, turning his head around, in panic. Light had once fallen again, but it was a completely different place. People were swarming past him into a nearby stadium. It felt so real, that Barry almost believed that it was real. However, Barry shook his head vigorously, a pokemon was toying with his mind, it must be some kind of vision. He must escape this…

“Barry!” Lucas tapped his shoulder, “what is this place?” Barry, relieved that he had united with his friend, gave him a simple shrug, as both were unsure to do, until both of them something that made them stop dead in the track.

It was another Lucas, who was standing there, strolling into the stadium’s back door for competitors with his Torterra, who looked exactly like Turt. The two trainers stared at the “Lucas” in silence until the “Lucas” slipped inside the door.

“This can’t be…!” The real Lucas said, shaking with fear.

“What is it?” Barry jerked his head at his friend, and suddenly felt scared, too.

“This is the past, in Hoenn. We are stuck in the past…”
    ---
    “What is taking them so long?” Dawn questioned herself as the hot Sun slowly tried to hide himself behind the horizon. It was a romantic sight, with Wingull flying around in a wild fury, reaching home as soon as possible. Dawn chuckled at the thought of Wingull having to work and tried to imagine them carrying a suitcase.

“Well, how about if we get cooking?” Elena suggested as she busied herself with some carrots. Nodding, Dawn searched her bag for the contractable cooking stove she had always brought around. That was also when she stopped suddenly, her eyes wild.

“It can’t be…” she glanced at the horizon, which dimmed slowly and slowly, but realisation dawned on her. Dawn cursed herself for not checking earlier, she knew that the Report could cause a huge storm of crisis, especially if that was what the Blizzard Trio was after.

“The Arceus report…” Dawn stared at the sky, her shoulders shaking.
    ---
    “Interesting,” a young man purred as he flipped through Dawn’s Report. He was handsome, no doubt, with a strong looking body and a cyan coloured eye, as well as a dark, black coloured lush hair. However, his cyan coloured eye show cruelness, and he was definitely no laughing matter.

“Sir,” Snow called out outside the room, “I have found information.”

The man beckoned Snow to come in. Snow slipped inside swiftly before closing the door and darting her eyes around the room for five seconds, and lastly delivered her report to the man.

The man took the report from Snow. “Good find, Snow, a great job indeed,” the man said after a few minutes, after finishing the report, “the Azure Flute shall be needed, and soon, we shall awake him…”

He turned his head to the sky, grinning, before clenching his fist in concentration.

“Soon, my name shall be spread throughout the entire world! We shall accomplish our great goal and help our fallen commanders. Mark my words, the Holy One, for we shall awake you from your deep sleep! Remember my name… Cyan!”

---

Long overdue chapter four. Sorry guise~

ASB Squad

“Dragon Tail!” Elena commanded calmly. Meganium slammed its tail against Inferno that bounced him back to the trainer, surprising Inferno but does not do too much damage, however. Inferno stood up, and realised that Meganium’s leaves are shining green in the harsh sunlight.
    Meganium has a tail? I really need to play these Gen 2 games.

“Enough is enough, Barry!” Lucas suddenly shouted in an angry tone. “You have done no good by complaining!”
    It's about time Lucas yelled at Barry. There have been so moments that I wanted to say something like this to him.

“Soon, my name shall be spread throughout the entire world! We shall accomplish our great goal and help our fallen commanders. Mark my words, the Holy One, for we shall awake you from your deep sleep! Remember my name… Cyan!"
    Like the Gym Leader in Unova? I can't wait to find out!

Overall, I see your plot is devolving quite nicely. I can't wait to see how this Team here plans on controling Arceus, but that's the mystery in reading a story

The Second Creator
    Chapter Five

“Slipped into the past? How is that possible!” Barry said incredulously. “I mean, sure, I’ve heard of some magical pokemon called Celebi that lets us travel in time, but we can’t be that unlucky, right?”

Lucas and Barry sat at a bench outside the stadium. Lucas gazed quietly at the nearby stadium, which was roaring in excitement, and looked like he was reliving a sour memory. Barry looked at his friend and decided that the best bet was to let things flow and hopefully wake up from this horrible nightmare.

Suddenly, they could hear cracking sounds, like land being crumbled up and falling down into an endless void. In fact, it was exactly what Barry and Lucas saw. The ground to the far started to turn into hexagon shape and crumbled down. People suddenly disappeared when the ground beneath them crashed, similar to a strong gust of wind blowing against a candle, it just disappeared. Cautiously, the two friends got into viewing distance and what they saw was horrifying.

It was a dark, purplish void, similar to the Distortion World’s colour when they visited Giratina’s den two years ago. The ground fell inside the endless void, and not a single sound could be heard, like a bottomless pit of pure doom.

“Quickly!” Barry called to Lucas and they ran towards the stadium, who was still roaring with excitement. Lucas gulped as he went in.

There was another Lucas and a female trainer, and with a shock, Barry realised it was the Sinnoh Champion, Cynthia, battling. There was a huge LED screen on top that showed the score. Lucas had only one pokemon left while the Cynthia’s Garachomp did not even take a single hit.

“Battler Lucas is down to his last pokemon! Will he be able to turn the tide, or will him lose under the sheer force of Cynthia’s Garachomp?” the announcer roared, and a crowd of “woo”-s and “ahh”-s broke loose.

“Alright, it’s your turn, buddy,” the past Lucas held out his Pokeball, and quietly gave a word of encouragement, “go, my ace, Turt!”

“Battler Lucas is down with his ace, Torterra!” the announcer yelled, and people almost fell out of their seats in sheer excitement.

“Turt, Bullet Seed!” Lucas commanded, and Turt opened its mouth and shot out multiple green balls which Garachomp dodged with no effort, and closed in with an Iron Head, that landed a hit at Turt. However, Turt was strong enough to shake the pain off.

“Garachomp, Sandstorm!” Cynthia shouted, and Garachomp launched itself onto the ground and started spinning, creating a tall tower of sand that spun like a juice maker. Sand flew into Turt’s eye and Turt began to thrash around, trying to get the sand out but to no avail.

“Turt!” Lucas started to panic, “withdraw, then spin around!” Turt followed, and hid under its shell and spun around like bumper cars. The strategy was effective, and it contained all the sand into a long, tall column of sandstorm, and was shot at Garachomp. Garachomp scrambled to dodge it, but the sandstorm twister sucked it up and spun it like a juice maker. Only a few minutes later, Garachomp was released from the sand tornado. However, it looked rather unscathed, and glared at Turt, who had already got rid of the sand inside its eyes.

“Interesting tactics,” Cynthia mused as she glanced at Garachomp, who stood up shakily, “a tactic to counter the opponent’s tactic. Just as expect from you.”

“A mind-opener from Champion Cynthia, such wise words indeed,” the announcer yelled, and the crowd cheered.

“This is not over yet, however. I shall show you the true powers of Garachomp!” Cynthia continued as she rubbed Garachomp’s head, before sending it back to the battle field.

“Turt, Stone Edge!” Lucas yelled, and rocks like what Barry had saw during his battle with Lucas, in the future nonetheless, were fling at Garachomp, who dodged it with ease and dived in, head in front.

“Withdraw!” Lucas ordered again, as he considered Garachomp’s Iron Head, and how withdrawing into Turt’s shell would allow it to take minimum damage. Yet, Garachomp instead changed course and dove underground. Turt came out of its shell quickly, surprised that he was not hit by any attacks. That was his fatal mistake, and the moment Turt let his guard down, Garachomp strike him hard from the ground, causing Turt to recoil.

“Now, let’s finish this, Garachomp, Draco Meteor!” Cynthia commanded coolly. Garachomp jumped high up into the sky and its body glowed red, and soon red hot meteors emerged from the clouds, causing the audience to gasp in surprise. Turt summoned vines from the ground, Frenzy Plant, which clashed with Draco Meteor, causing both attacks to fail to land a hit on the opponent.

“Interesting, let us end this then. Iron Head, Garachomp!” Cynthia ordered.

“Strike back with an Iron Head, too, Turt!” Lucas yelled.

Turt’s head glowed white like a polished steel and stood its ground, while Garachomp dove in, head also glowing with white. The two Pokemon headbutted each other, both unwillingly to give way, and the crowd were in a hushed tone for the results.

“Go Turt!” Lucas called out an encouragement. Turt’s body glowed and a green aura surrounded and clashed with Garachomp. Garachomp’s body started to be surrounded by a purple aura, too. Chaos ensued, and an explosion due to the sheer force and power called up a gust of dust, blocking the view.

“Ga-gara…” Garachomp stumbled out of the dust cloud, and fell face on. There was no doubt that Garachomp had fainted. However, when the dust cloud settled to the ground, Turt was found to have fainted, as well.

“Both Garachomp and Torterra are unable to battle. However, Champion Cynthia still has five more pokemon. Thus, Champion Cynthia wins!” the announcer announced, and a cheer pursued afterwards. Despite the excitement, Lucas quietly slipped out of the stadium.

The scene suddenly changed, and day had turned into night, while the surrounding had melted and changed into a park. Dim lamps were brightening the darkness slightly, and the Lucas then sat on a bench.

“I have failed you…” Lucas, the past one, muttered to himself. He had deposited all his pokemon for healing, but he was in no mood to wait and get questioned or flooded by reporters. He chose to hide from the eyes of people, where he could reflect on his own failure.

“No, you haven’t.” A warm, nice voice popped up. It was Cynthia, who had managed to come close to him unnoticed.

“Hello, Miss Cynthia.” Lucas said politely, but his tone was sad and unhappy.

“Lucas,” Cynthia pursed her lips, as if wondering what to say next, “you are indeed a good young man. You had given up power of being the Champion and decided to travel undercover. When we battled this time, I did not lose for the sake of not losing face, but I did not lose because I saw you as a friend, someone who is superior in battling skills, and a more compassionate person.”

“I have failed them.” Lucas muttered back, as he gazed at the night sky. “I feel useless, during the course of the battle. I feel that my pokemon did their best while I contributed nothing…”

“If they would think so, they shouldn’t be here now.” Cynthia answered mysteriously. Lucas jerked his head towards her, eyes wide and shocked, until he heard his buddy Turt. Turt had sneaked up on him and nuzzled him to comfort Lucas. Slowly smiling, Lucas put a hand on his solid, sturdy pokemon.

“Let me tell you this. Your Pokemon had gained precious experience from being with you. From being wild, untamed, under your love and care, they had turned into your precious partners. Do not think you have failed them, for they may think that they had failed you instead.” Cynthia continued, her hand gesturing towards Lucas’s pokemon.

“Is that what you think so, Inferno?” Barry muttered to himself as he looked at Inferno, who nodded from inside the pokeball. “I understand now, so that’s what you mean by you understanding the feeling.” Barry said to Lucas, the Lucas from the future or the Lucas travelling in the past. Lucas nodded at Barry, upon approval.

Suddenly, the entire field became hexagon squared. Lucas and Barry were startled, but the fall was too fast for them to scream or shout an alarm. Then suddenly, everything blacked out.
    ---
    “Guys, wake up!” Dawn pleaded, as she shook hurriedly at the sleeping bodies of her two companions. It was late at night and the moon glowed beautifully, illuminating the dark sky. Elena and Dawn went out to find Lucas and Barry, who had failed to come back for dinner. Wild thoughts were running in Dawn, until she found them leaning on a rock, silently snoozing.

“Argh,” Lucas yawned, then rubbed his eye. “Wha – What is this place? So we’re back!” It made no sense to Dawn why Lucas was in a frenzy of excitement, but he shook Barry. Barry was awake too, and gave a curious eye to the time.

“Uhghh…” Barry muttered, and within seconds got a clear sight of everything. They were no longer at the stadium, and Dawn and Elena was in front of them, with Dawn having a relieved look on her face. “Yes! We’re back!”

Dawn was glad but mystified at the same time as she glanced at her two friends, then turned to Elena and gave her a quizzical look, which Elena returned with a shrug, before returning her attention back to her two friends.

“What are you two talking about? What travelling in the past? Is this some kind of joke?” Dawn asked hurriedly, a stream of questions flowing out like a rushing river. The two managed to shrug and dismissed it till later due to her two friends’ hunger. Dawn and Elena brought them back to the Pokemon Centre, who luckily, catered late-night supper. They proceeded into the canteen, before returning to her questioning.

Lucas answered Dawn with Barry chiming in every now and then. However, Dawn seemed more confused as more explanation was given, which seemed ironic to Dawn.

“Anyways, guys,” Dawn began, wanting to quickly end her confusion and let rest fall upon the topic. “We will do some training tomorrow, and master the pledge attacks with Elena.” Elena nodded at her, before letting her eyes darting off to a far end of the room, as if she was thinking about something.

“Pledge?” Barry quizzed. He had heard it once in Unova, but he was too busy at that time to learn what the pledge attacks were.

“It is supposedly an attack that shall help us in battling the Blizzard Trio.” Dawn answered, as she glanced as Barry, as if she was thinking that Barry will be the biggest problem in the room.

“Training starts tomorrow.” Elena stated firmly, before strolling off. Barry nodded a confirmation and clenched his fist.

“Next time… I shall beat them!”

---

Next Chapter will be where the real excitement starts. There will be some mysterious ties made...

*whistles*

ASB Squad

Nice ending.

... It's Garchomp not GarAchomp.

I must say, his is a really odd dream to have for someone. Are the pledge attacks related to the Sinnoh dragons somehow? That they dream of Dialga's creations?

YESH Chapter Six is up all!

The Second Creator

Chapter Six

---Third Person’s Point Of View---
    “Bye Elena! Thanks for tutoring us!” Dawn waved goodbye at her tutor as they went separate ways.

For the past three days, Dawn, Lucas and Barry were focusing on mastering the pledge attacks: Fire Pledge, Water Pledge and Grass Pledge. Those three attacks, although originally weak, can become extremely powerful when combined together. However, they came at a cost for being hard to master. The three trainers had to bond with their Pokemon to master the skill. After three days of long, hard training, the symbol on their hand began to glow and disappeared after a bright flash of light, indicating that they had mastered the skills.

Elena saw the three trainers off as she stood there calmly, an emotionless mask covering her face, before she took out a Pokeball.

“He is up to no good. Before those three can reach him, I shall stop him.” Elena muttered quietly to herself, and reluctantly taking out a dirty, old arm band from her pocket.

The words were faded, but were still readable. The word Cyan was written that shows the ownership of the band. Elena quickly put it inside her pocket, as she flew away on her Flygon.
    ---
    “How do we hunt down the happy-family-Trio?” Barry asked Dawn, while making fun of the Blizzard Trio’s name. Lucas sighed in exasperation, but kept his comments to himself and continued to walk.

“Mount Coronet should where they should be.” Dawn replied. This perked up Lucas’s interest, as he wondered whether Mount Coronet had anything to do with the Dialga, Palkia and Giratina crisis a few years ago.

“Why?” the two boys asked in unison.

Dawn chuckled quietly before returning to their questions. Boys were boys, she thought to herself.

“I have studied ancient text from the Ruin of Alph. Usually, this would take a lifetime to find out, but…” Dawn said hesitatingly, wondering if she should go on.

The boys were more than eager to find out, causing Dawn to give in to her companion’s sheer curiousity.

“I was studying an ancient text found on one of the stone walls the archaeologists there have excavated. When I touched one of the walls, a course of energy flowed through me and I heard a voice resonating inside my skull.”

“A voice?” Lucas asked her, with a quizzical look on his face.

“It sounded like a majestic voice,” Dawn continued, with a face of admiration glowing on her face, “It told me: Find me in the pillars where time, space and the other world are joined together. A great brew of crisis shall hit Sinnoh, and you must save me. My face is hidden from the lives of men and Pokemon alike for thousands of years. You will be the first and last to hear my voice, and will be the only one that can save me, along with two of your friends. Then, I suddenly blacked out. The researchers found me, fainted, where I had been standing. That same night, I contacted Professor Rowan immediately and compiled what the voice told me into a Report. It took me another few months to realise that the voice had belong to Arceus, after an accidental trip to the Sinjoh Ruins. It was also after the voice that I had felt a cold feeling of someone following me, and it took me until now to realise The Blizzard Trio had been waiting for the report until now. The reason why it took so long is still beyond me.”

“I see, so that was why they had assaulted us during the battle.” Barry said thoughtfully, “if that was the case, I know a perfect way to go to Mount Coronet A-S-A-P.”

Both Dawn and Lucas tilted his head at Barry, obviously curious who the person might be. Barry smiled, sensing his friends anticipation. Holding out the map, he pointed to the Survival Zone.

“Let me introduce you to the owner of the Jet Badge, Mistralton City Gym Leader from Unova, currently visiting Sinnoh. She has an awesome jet that can get us anywhere, meet the gym leader Skyla!”
    ---
    “Return, Flygon.” Elena said as she jumped off her Pokemon, before returning him to his Pokeball. “It seems like they have yet to arrive the sacred ground.”

Elena strolled over as she saw the ruined scene of Spear Pillars after the Sinnoh Crisis a few years back then. She scanned the ground suspiciously, but gained nothing from her search.

Suddenly, her sixth sense, the sense which told her of an incoming threat, suddenly perked. Elena swiftly backflipped and a Pin Missle attack had barely missed her by a few inches.

“So you are here already, Granny.” The voice mocked. Elena growled furiously at the hidden figure.

“Cyan…” Elena said, in an angry tone, “you have strayed away from the right path. Don’t you dare think that I will let you awake the creator Arceus himself!” A cyan coloured eye man, with a lush, dark black hair stood into the Spear Pillar, with a Cacturne on his side. He grinned mischievously at Elena as he rose up a flute, and with a shock, Elena realised it was the Azure Flute required for Arcues’s awakening.

“Six on six, and I shall stop you at all cost.” Elena tried to maintain her calm, composed manner, but she was worried that Cyan could easily awaken Arcues, as well as one other thing:

She had no idea how strong her grandson had gotten in battling during the twelve years of separation.
    ---
    “Survival Area, here we are!” Barry exclaimed cheerfully. The hike from Battle Frontier to the Survival Area, where the Battleground, also known as the Top Trainer Café, was located had not been long. One of the reasons was due to Lucas’s lucky meeting with Riley, who had managed to drive them to the Battleground since they were also heading the same way.

“It’s been quite long since you’ve been here, no?” Riley smiled at the three trainers as they nodded eagerly. Riley did not change over the two years, and still looked like his good old self.

The trio flung the door opened, and rushed in, but was more than surprised to hear soft violin sounds, as well as three men catering to the trainers rather than the waiters. Barry looked the most surprised, as if he had seen the young men before.

“Cilan, Cress, Chili!” Barry exclaimed as the trio Gym Leader smiled at him. He also noticed Skyla waving at him, as she was indulging in a cup of coffee. A female woman was also sitting by him, and grinned in delight when she noticed Lucas.

“Winona!” Lucas smiled when she saw the gym leader of Fortree City in Hoenn, who greeted him with a raised cup of coffee.
    After the group had said their greetings, Barry made his proposal.

“Skyla, can you do us a favour please?” Barry pleaded, and told Skyla the entire story from the battle with the Blizzard Trio all the way to mastering the pledge skills, even including the part about Dawn’s story of Ruin of Alphs. Skyla was a good listener, and nodded intently up until Barry finished his recount.

“Flight to Mount Coronet, should be no problem, but…” Skyla glanced around nervously. “Are you sure you want to do this? You can leave it to the gym leaders to deal with them.”

Winona broke in. “Skyla, they are excellent trainers. Besides, the great divine pokemon Arcues doesn’t just call to anyone for help. They must’ve been chosen for the job.”

Skyla nodded an agreement. “Alright, Winona and I will go and set up the airplane. Meanwhile…” Skyla glanced at the waiters who stood respectfully at a side. Suddenly, an idea struck her and she grinned. “Since those people are doing triple, how about if you do a test fight with one of Unova’s finest trio?”

Cilan bowed as he stood up and smiled at the trainers. Surprised by their sudden act, the three trainers regained their composition and smiled with a blazing determination.
    ---
    “This shall be a triple battle. When all of one side’s pokemon loses, the other side wins. The battle shall commence between the Striaton City Gym Leaders: Chili, Cress and Cilan, and the challengers from Twinleaf Town: Dawn, Lucas and Barry. Now, let the battle begin!” Riley raised his hands.

“Our training won’t go to waste!” Barry yelled as he and his two friends called out Infernape, Empoleon and Torterra respectively.
    ---Inferno’s Point Of View---
    I rocketed out of the Pokeball, as energetic as ever, while Empole and Turt was preparing to battle as well. I glanced at my opponents, and a trace of remembrance flew past me like a raging river. I could still remember the first gym match in Unova, and the memory brought a sweet smile on my face.

The three gym leaders sent out a Simisear, Simipour and Simisage. They were no easy opponents, I had learnt from my experience that even as a Pansear, Panpour and Pansage, they had not been an easy target.

The battle commenced with both sides starting an attack. The three trainers were fast and down for the kill, and immediately called us to use the pledge attacks. I focused my energy into a huge ball with fiery aura and launched it at the foe. Empole’s attack jointed with mine. Turt’s pledge came off slower, and could not merge with Empole and I’s Pledge.

The ball of energy slammed into Simisage and Simisear, effectively doing huge damage to them and causing a beautiful rainbow to appear.

“Now, Turt, Stone Edge!” Lucas yelled, and Turt launched rocks at Simipour, who was distracted by the beautiful rainbow and let is guard down. One of the rocks scored a huge hit in Simipour’s weak spot, and it struggled to get up.

The Striaton Trio was still as calm as ever. Simisage, Simisear and Simipour were fast and all three crashed into me in a speedy Quick Attack. Empole and Turt were concentrating on the pledges again, but it doubt the trio would fall for the same trick.

“Let’s do this, Double Edge!” the Trio yelled in unison, and the three Pokemon charged up and was ready to ram into them. However, Empole and Turt’s pledge skill merge, and instead of a rainbow, it became a huge bog that dragged the three Pokemon down, making their attacks ineffectively slow. The gym leaders were obviously surprised, but the biggest turn came when Empole dived in with Aerial Ace on Simisage, Turt launched rock at Simisear and me punching Simipour with jolt of electricity. The three Pokemon fell and fainted. However, before the referee could say anything, a voice broke in:

“The plane is ready! Let’s get going!” Winona said enthusiastically.
    ---

Chapter Seven shall be action! I know I said Chapter Six was supposed to be a huge peak, but ... :<

I promise!

ASB Squad

YESH Chapter Six is up all!

The Second Creator

Chapter Six

---Third Person’s Point Of View---
    “Bye Elena! Thanks for tutoring us!” Dawn waved goodbye at her tutor as they went separate ways.

For the past three days, Dawn, Lucas and Barry were focusing on mastering the pledge attacks: Fire Pledge, Water Pledge and Grass Pledge. Those three attacks, although originally weak, can become extremely powerful when combined together. However, they came at a cost for being hard to master. The three trainers had to bond with their Pokemon to master the skill. After three days of long, hard training, the symbol on their hand began to glow and disappeared after a bright flash of light, indicating that they had mastered the skills.

Elena saw the three trainers off as she stood there calmly, an emotionless mask covering her face, before she took out a Pokeball.

“He is up to no good. Before those three can reach him, I shall stop him.” Elena muttered quietly to herself, and reluctantly taking out a dirty, old arm band from her pocket.

The words were faded, but were still readable. The word Cyan was written that shows the ownership of the band. Elena quickly put it inside her pocket, as she flew away on her Flygon.
    ---
    “How do we hunt down the happy-family-Trio?” Barry asked Dawn, while making fun of the Blizzard Trio’s name. Lucas sighed in exasperation, but kept his comments to himself and continued to walk.

“Mount Coronet should where they should be.” Dawn replied. This perked up Lucas’s interest, as he wondered whether Mount Coronet had anything to do with the Dialga, Palkia and Giratina crisis a few years ago.

“Why?” the two boys asked in unison.

Dawn chuckled quietly before returning to their questions. Boys were boys, she thought to herself.

“I have studied ancient text from the Ruin of Alph. Usually, this would take a lifetime to find out, but…” Dawn said hesitatingly, wondering if she should go on.

The boys were more than eager to find out, causing Dawn to give in to her companion’s sheer curiousity.

“I was studying an ancient text found on one of the stone walls the archaeologists there have excavated. When I touched one of the walls, a course of energy flowed through me and I heard a voice resonating inside my skull.”

“A voice?” Lucas asked her, with a quizzical look on his face.

“It sounded like a majestic voice,” Dawn continued, with a face of admiration glowing on her face, “It told me: Find me in the pillars where time, space and the other world are joined together. A great brew of crisis shall hit Sinnoh, and you must save me. My face is hidden from the lives of men and Pokemon alike for thousands of years. You will be the first and last to hear my voice, and will be the only one that can save me, along with two of your friends. Then, I suddenly blacked out. The researchers found me, fainted, where I had been standing. That same night, I contacted Professor Rowan immediately and compiled what the voice told me into a Report. It took me another few months to realise that the voice had belong to Arceus, after an accidental trip to the Sinjoh Ruins. It was also after the voice that I had felt a cold feeling of someone following me, and it took me until now to realise The Blizzard Trio had been waiting for the report until now. The reason why it took so long is still beyond me.”

“I see, so that was why they had assaulted us during the battle.” Barry said thoughtfully, “if that was the case, I know a perfect way to go to Mount Coronet A-S-A-P.”

Both Dawn and Lucas tilted his head at Barry, obviously curious who the person might be. Barry smiled, sensing his friends anticipation. Holding out the map, he pointed to the Survival Zone.
    How did Lucas and Dawn know of a person if Barry didn't say anything about anyone? Only a something?

“Let me introduce you to the owner of the Jet Badge, Mistralton City Gym Leader from Unova, currently visiting Sinnoh. She has an awesome jet that can get us anywhere, meet the gym leader Skyla!”
    ---
    “Return, Flygon.” Elena said as she jumped off her Pokemon, before returning him to his Pokeball. “It seems like they have yet to arrive the sacred ground.”

Elena strolled over as she saw the ruined scene of Spear Pillars after the Sinnoh Crisis a few years back then. She scanned the ground suspiciously, but gained nothing from her search.

Suddenly, her sixth sense, the sense which told her of an incoming threat, suddenly perked. Elena swiftly backflipped and a Pin Missle attack had barely missed her by a few inches.

“So you are here already, Granny.” The voice mocked. Elena growled furiously at the hidden figure.

“Cyan…” Elena said, in an angry tone, “you have strayed away from the right path. Don’t you dare think that I will let you awake the creator Arceus himself!” A cyan coloured eye man, with a lush, dark black hair stood into the Spear Pillar, with a Cacturne on his side. He grinned mischievously at Elena as he rose up a flute, and with a shock, Elena realised it was the Azure Flute required for Arcues’s awakening.

“Six on six, and I shall stop you at all cost.” Elena tried to maintain her calm, composed manner, but she was worried that Cyan could easily awaken Arcues, as well as one other thing:

She had no idea how strong her grandson had gotten in battling during the twelve years of separation.
    ---
    “Survival Area, here we are!” Barry exclaimed cheerfully. The hike from Battle Frontier to the Survival Area, where the Battleground, also known as the Top Trainer Café, was located had not been long. One of the reasons was due to Lucas’s lucky meeting with Riley, who had managed to drive them to the Battleground since they were also heading the same way.

“It’s been quite long since you’ve been here, no?” Riley smiled at the three trainers as they nodded eagerly. Riley did not change over the two years, and still looked like his good old self.

The trio flung the door opened, and rushed in, but was more than surprised to hear soft violin sounds, as well as three men catering to the trainers rather than the waiters. Barry looked the most surprised, as if he had seen the young men before.

“Cilan, Cress, Chili!” Barry exclaimed as the trio Gym Leader smiled at him. He also noticed Skyla waving at him, as she was indulging in a cup of coffee. A female woman was also sitting by him, and grinned in delight when she noticed Lucas.

“Winona!” Lucas smiled when she saw the gym leader of Fortree City in Hoenn, who greeted him with a raised cup of coffee.
    After the group had said their greetings, Barry made his proposal.

“Skyla, can you do us a favour please?” Barry pleaded, and told Skyla the entire story from the battle with the Blizzard Trio all the way to mastering the pledge skills, even including the part about Dawn’s story of Ruin of Alphs. Skyla was a good listener, and nodded intently up until Barry finished his recount.

“Flight to Mount Coronet, should be no problem, but…” Skyla glanced around nervously. “Are you sure you want to do this? You can leave it to the gym leaders to deal with them.”

Winona broke in. “Skyla, they are excellent trainers. Besides, the great divine pokemon Arcues doesn’t just call to anyone for help. They must’ve been chosen for the job.”

Skyla nodded an agreement. “Alright, Winona and I will go and set up the airplane. Meanwhile…” Skyla glanced at the waiters who stood respectfully at a side. Suddenly, an idea struck her and she grinned. “Since those people are doing triple, how about if you do a test fight with one of Unova’s finest trio?”

Cilan bowed as he stood up and smiled at the trainers. Surprised by their sudden act, the three trainers regained their composition and smiled with a blazing determination.
    ---
    “This shall be a triple battle. When all of one side’s pokemon loses, the other side wins. The battle shall commence between the Striaton City Gym Leaders: Chili, Cress and Cilan, and the challengers from Twinleaf Town: Dawn, Lucas and Barry. Now, let the battle begin!” Riley raised his hands.

“Our training won’t go to waste!” Barry yelled as he and his two friends called out Infernape, Empoleon and Torterra respectively.
    ---Inferno’s Point Of View---
    I rocketed out of the Pokeball, as energetic as ever, while Empole and Turt was preparing to battle as well. I glanced at my opponents, and a trace of remembrance flew past me like a raging river. I could still remember the first gym match in Unova, and the memory brought a sweet smile on my face.

The three gym leaders sent out a Simisear, Simipour and Simisage. They were no easy opponents, I had learnt from my experience that even as a Pansear, Panpour and Pansage, they had not been an easy target.

The battle commenced with both sides starting an attack. The three trainers were fast and down for the kill, and immediately called us to use the pledge attacks. I focused my energy into a huge ball with fiery aura and launched it at the foe. Empole’s attack jointed with mine. Turt’s pledge came off slower, and could not merge with Empole and I’s Pledge.

The ball of energy slammed into Simisage and Simisear, effectively doing huge damage to them and causing a beautiful rainbow to appear.

“Now, Turt, Stone Edge!” Lucas yelled, and Turt launched rocks at Simipour, who was distracted by the beautiful rainbow and let his guard down. One of the rocks scored a huge hit in Simipour’s weak spot, and it struggled to get up.

The Striaton Trio was still as calm as ever. Simisage, Simisear and Simipour were fast and all three crashed into me in a speedy Quick Attack. Empole and Turt were concentrating on the pledges again, but it doubt the trio would fall for the same trick.

“Let’s do this, Double Edge!” the Trio yelled in unison, and the three Pokemon charged up and was ready to ram into them. However, Empole and Turt’s pledge skill merge, and instead of a rainbow, it became a huge bog that dragged the three Pokemon down, making their attacks ineffectively slow. The gym leaders were obviously surprised, but the biggest turn came when Empole dived in with Aerial Ace on Simisage, Turt launched rock at Simisear and me punching Simipour with jolt of electricity. The three Pokemon fell and fainted. However, before the referee could say anything, a voice broke in:

“The plane is ready! Let’s get going!” Winona said enthusiastically.
    ---

Chapter Seven shall be action! I know I said Chapter Six was supposed to be a huge peak, but ... :<

I promise!
    Wow. You cut to the action really fast.

Picky, but... It's Mt. Coronet, not Mount Coronet.

EDIT: IT'S. MY. 500th ANNIVERSARY POST! YAYAYAY! I'M SO HAPPY!!!
    Last edited by dirkac; 27th October 2012 at 10:53 AM.

“Mount Coronet should where they should be.” Dawn replied.
    "Should where they should be" is incorrect grammar. Heil the third grammatical Reich!

The Second Creator

Chapter Seven

Both Cyan and Elena were down to one Pokemon. Elena was battling with Meganium while Cyan called out his Abomasnow. Meganium had sustained certain injuries, but with the harsh sunlight, he was able to recover.

“I had never known…” Elena gasped for breath as she glared at her grandson, who was standing casually. Abomasnow stood by his side, glaring at Meganium.

“Alright, Meganium, let’s hit him with an Iron Tail!” Elena commanded, with her old authority. Meganium slammed its tail, which was glowing silvery against Abomasnow, who had calmly dodged it.

“You knew it, don’t you?” Cyan smiled as he strolled to Abomasnow, “He is my first ever pokemon, my trump card, and today, he shall be the cause of your fall.” Abomasnow grunted in agreement, and jumped upwards, before quickly diving in with a powerful Brick Break.

“Meganium, Seed Bomb as a barrier!” Meganium quickly focused its energy as Abomasnow dived in, growing closer and closer. A second before Abomasnow hit, huge tough seeds dropped from the sky like a rock slide, which reflected Abomasnow and caused it to back off. Cyan grinned wickedly, as if he had already won. Abomasnow quickly charged in with Brick Break and slammed it against the already tired Meganium, who had failed to dodge it and staggered back.

“Meganium! Morning Sun!” Elena quickly called in desperation.

“Abomasnow, activate it now!” Cyan quickly intervened. Abomasnow grunted again, and his body glowed white and created a huge snowstorm that blocked off the sun, preventing Meganium from healing. Elena cursed herself for forgetting that. Cyan’s special Snover, now an Abomasnow, had the ability to control snowstorms and the ability to control the timing to release the snowstorm.

“Iron Tail, again!” Elena yelled, but both Cyan and Abomasnow was lost in the snowstorm. Suddenly, a wild yelp came from Meganium as he was suddenly ambushed, but the ambusher quickly dodged back into the snowstorm, leaving Meganium to only hit wildly.

Elena racked her brain to think of a solution. Suddenly, a jolt of electricity came to her. She smiled, and locked eyes with Meganium, causing both of them to be ready for the plan.

Meganium spun around and created a cube using Reflect. A hand smashed into Reflect, unaware, but it brought pain and revealed Abomasnow.

“NOW!” Elena screamed on the top of her throat. Meganium’s body grew bright green and a torrent of leaves was mixed with the snowstorm, which made it an icy leaf storm tornado, which instantly hit Abomasnow in a powerful damage. Elena grinned, but the joyous faded away when Abomasnow jumped up and hurried back in its hiding. Elena cursed herself for letting her guard down.

Suddenly, a chilling but familiar voice spoke behind her. “You seemed to have forgotten that the snow is my playground. Goodbye, grandmother.”

Elena could barely turn, before being blasted by a Blizzard from Abomasnow. The impact shoke the ground like a mild earthquake and Elena was blasted across the pillars.

“Let us get the plans started.” Cyan motioned, and the Blizzard Trio came out of their hiding.
    ---
    “What’s with this random freak snowstorm?” Dawn cried as she saw the huge twist of snow tornado at the peak of Spear Pillars.

The group, which consisted of Barry, Lucas and Dawn, as well as Winona, Skyla and Riley were on the plane a distance away when they saw the freak snowstorm that was surrounding Mount Coronet’s peak. Winona and Skyla exchanged concerned looks, and grimaced.

“I’m not sure…” Skyla muttered to herself, “but it seems like we’ll have to take on the mountain.”

“That shall not be needed.” Riley replied, as he slyly took out a Pokeball. Riley had tagged along after the trio’s recount on the Blizzard Trio, and accompanied Skyla and Winona in case they needed to battle. Winona and Skyla nodded, and was sure of Riley’s judgements.

They “parked” the plane at the foot of the mountain and landed. Despite the number of travels Dawn, Lucas and Barry had that involved the mountain, the sheer height was still surprising to them.

“So, Riley, what’s the method you speak of?” Skyla quizzed him, with a tone of curiosity in her voice. The truth is, she had never seen anyone trying to scale a mountain from the bottom. She could’ve used her bird pokemon, but she was also partially afraid that the ice would somehow freeze their wings.

Riley smiled as he called out his Ursaring. “Ursaring, Rock Climb!”

Ursaring grunted, before a yellow aura surrounded him and he made his way up the mountain, pushing rocks and boulders out of the way, and somehow leaving a flight of stairs. Riley nodded in approval when he saw the complete flight of stairs up the mountain, and returned his Ursaring.

“That was… wow!” Skyla exclaimed as Winona muttered in agreement. The trio was also quite surprised at how tough Riley’s Ursaring was. Slowly nodding, they made their ways up the stairs.

They were halfway up the stairs when three people jumped, scaring the living daylights out of the group. Barry recognised them, and was not very pleased to see them either.

“Welcome to the showdown,” Snow purred like a Purrloin, “we are here to stop you from Master Cyan.”

“Fat chance,” Winona grunted as she called out her Altaria. Skyla got into position and summoned Swanna, with Riley getting ready with his Salamence.

“Those wings…” Snow said, as she smiled, “Wings are frozen, and so are the souls of human. You have no chance against us with your pokemon.”

Skyla positioned herself and faced Snow. “Don’t you dare ever estimate the majestic bird Pokemon!”

“Very well,” Snow clapped her hands and called out Froslass, as the boy Wysel and the man Cole called out their respective pokemon.

“Advance now,” Skyla whispered to Barry. Barry nodded and led his friends up the stairs.

“Oh no you don’t!” Snow yelled as Froslass dived in with an Icy Wind attack, which a huge fluff of cotton blocked the impact.

“It’s fair. Three on three?” Winona smiled as she looked at the Blizzard Trio.

The Blizzard Trio created icy platforms under their feet and they were floating. Winona, Skyla and Riley took their respective rides and started flying around, in a dangerous aerial battle.

“Please… be safe!” Barry muttered to himself as he climbed up the stairs to confront the leader.

---

Chapter Seven is up guise!

ASB Squad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast