Thread: My Dream Drizzle, 3 Monster Team!

Talking My Dream Drizzle, 3 Monster Team!

Well, the time has finally come. Finally, I will take the time to train my Drizzle team for use in the Subway, Random Matchup and casually with friends. (And soon in Black 2!!)

Politoed @ Choice Scarf
    Drizzle / Timid
    252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP
    -Hydro Pump/Surf
    -Psychic
    -Focus Blast
    -Ice Beam
    The very obvious Politoed. Scarf so he can be a strong attacker. Hydro Pump/Surf for crazy high STAB and rain boosted damage, other moves for backup coverage.

Toxicroak @ Black Sludge
    Dry Skin / Adamant
    252 HP / 252 Att / 4 (spe/def)
    -Drain Punch
    -Sucker Punch
    -Bulk Up
    -Substitute
    Obvious Toxi is obvious. One of my favorite Pokemon ever will finally shine! Sludge so my item won't be stolen. Sub up then either Bulk Up or go straight to attacking.

Latios @ Life Orb
    Levitate / Timid
    252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP
    -Draco Meteor/Dragon Pulse
    -Surf
    -Thunder
    -Psyshock
    He's really just a big softie guyz. Thunder and Surf to take advantage of la pluie (that is, the rain) and for coverage. Psyshock for STAB and finally the dragon move: I'm thinking that Draco Meteor Will be my final choice to take care of one big hit, but Pulse may be useful if I am facing friends that use too many dragons XD.

One thing: Politoed and Toxicroak I can RNG breed for myself but I cannot get Latios that way and I cannot RNG in gen IV, if anyone knows of a place I can get a legit (so RNG'd, not hacked) Latios with 30+/x/30+/31/30+/31 IVs (a quality trade shop, a spare one, etc.) that would be greatly appreciated.

Well, please feel free to rate and suggest changes to anything, including EVs, items, moves, natures and Pokemon!!
    Last edited by Shockking; 8th October 2012 at 6:38 AM.
    im not sure about anything

Seriously? Nothing? No one? Is this absolutely perfect? Well even if it is, does anyone know anyone trading a Latios?
    im not sure about anything