9 10.71%
  • Summer/ no

11 13.10%
  • Autumn/ no

5 5.95%
  • Winter/ no

8 9.52%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your season of birth and is it your favorite?

Default What is your season of birth and is it your favorite?

Self-explanatory topic, inspired by an NPC in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire. I was born in spring and it is my favorite season.

I like spring because of the rain and flowers. I think it is aesthetically the best season, and the weather is either perfect for outside or perfect to listen and watch. Plus, the frogs love it.

For the purpose of the thread, post why you like your favorite season, or why you don't like your birth season as your favorite.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I was born in Winter and I love the snowy weather :3

I was born in November and always disliked autumn, because it rained all the time in Oregon.
    But last year I had an autumn epiphany when I moved to college in Chicago. It doesn't constantly rain! The leaves change to amazing colors (In Oregon, the trees are mostly oaks, which change to brown and evergreens)!!! And they're all dry and not wet and sloppy! So you can make piles and jump into them without getting all wet and possibly squishing slugs! YESSS! I never knew what a joy autumn was before. I officially like it better than winter now. But it's still too cold for my liking, so summer's still my favorite. Probably because Oregon has amazing summers compared with the rest of the year.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

Born in Winter, hate the cold. Much prefer late Spring.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

For me, it was December 17th, which is still Autumn. I used to think that Winter was my favorite, but now, I've changed mine to Autumn. So yep, my season of birth is my favorite.

I'm a winter child, and i love the winter and early spring i love the snow when we get some and also seeing the first blossoms appearing on the trees

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

I was also born in spring, and I've always loved the season, especially due to the budding leaves, daffodils, the gentle rain showers, Easter, and generally being free of the wretched winter weather of England (when it's not snowing, anyway). And of course, there's my birthday, too. XD

I was born on March 8th so since that's still Winter, I'm ok with it and it's my 2nd favorite season. My favorite is Fall ^_^ So it would be great if I was born in October, September, or November.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

I was born on September 22 (Fall) and I like the season.

“Nameless... Like me...” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

^ Not only that, you were probably born on the Autumn equinox. My sister also has that birthday, by the way!

August 1st is my birthdate; It's late in the summer, and really hot. I prefer Autumn and Winter myself, though. ^^;

| tumblr. | dA |

I was born on September 24th. Winter is probably my favorite season because of snowboarding but Fall is definitely my 2nd favorite. I love the cold.

I was a Spring baby (late May), but I much prefer Autumn and Winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Thecatteam View Post
    I was born in November and always disliked autumn, because it rained all the time in Oregon.
    But last year I had an autumn epiphany when I moved to college in Chicago.
    I had some college friends who were from Oregon/Washington and they had that same reaction.
    Last edited by Spookz; 6th October 2012 at 2:31 AM.

If you count school, then summer. If you don't, then spring. I was born on July 28th, meaning summer.

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

I love spring, and not because I was born in the springtime. Back at the old house, when we had chinaberry trees (I don't know if they're still there), I loved the little blossoms that grew around late March to early April. But out here, I see a lot of palo verdes more, and I've come to love the yellow blossoms that show up around March-April.

That, and the weather warms up. I really hate the cold.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

i was born in early may but i hate my spring allergys so i perfer late all to winter. i love the cold so much!

I got to say i was born in autumn, i love how close my b day is to halloween xD it makes it fun with all the scary movies and such also i really like the cold chilly windy weather
    Trinity League Badges

3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

Yeah, winter is the best.

February 22 ^_^ but i dont like winter.....my favorite season is Spring ;3 the weather is amazing, and it just feels fresh.

May is spring and no and yes. Though Autumn is my favorite season , spring is a good second favorite.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.

I was born in autumn (Southern Hemisphere), and it's my favorite season, especially in the Northern Hemisphere where I live now. This time of the year (October-December) is always the best to me.

Summer, and yup.

HOW COME SO MANY PEOPLE LIKE WINTER D:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Luann View Post
    HOW COME SO MANY PEOPLE LIKE WINTER D:
    I think it is because many people believe in the concept of:

Summer can be too hot that's it's nearly impossible to get cold, but in the Winter you can get warm easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Born in the latter part of the Summer. I can't stand Summertime weather, and I love the autumn the best.

I was born in Fall and I hate all of the seasons because they all suck.

Summer and yes, summer is my favorite season spring is cool though. I love the warmth, the break from school, seeing family, swimming and boating and the thunderstorms.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast