Thread: Emerald Battle Frontier Team

Threaded View

Default Emerald Battle Frontier Team

Greetings Serebii.net users!

I recently got all the silver medals in the Emerald Battle Frontier, so obviously the next step is to get the gold ones. Below is the team that I used to get every silver medal (except the Factory one, obviously).

Behold (they're all level 100):

Latios
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Modest
    Item: Leftovers
    Moves:
    Dragonbreath
    Surf
    Luster Purge
    Thunderbolt

Blaziken
    Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Modest
    Item: Scope Lens
    Moves:
    Slash
    Thunderpunch
    Sky Uppercut
    Blaze Kick

Rhydon
    Ability: Rock Head
    Nature: Lax
    Item: Quick Claw
    Moves:
    Megahorn
    Double-edge
    Earthquake
    Rock Blast

As you can probably guess, I don't really care much about natures; forget about EVs, IVs, etc. I'm more of a casual gamer, so I just catch the first Pokemon that I find if I don't have one already, and raise it to level 100. I'm pretty happy with the above team, but they haven't really been flawless. Any suggestions for improvements? I know I should probably have some defensive moves, but I'm more of an offensive player, and have been that way since I started playing Pokemon; I don't like playing defensively, as it's never worked too well for me in the past.

I basically want a team that will get me all the gold medals so I can finally say that I'm done with Emerald (or at least until I start trying to complete the Pokedex; ugh...). It's a fun game, but I've recently passed the 300-hour mark, and I want to move on to Diamond and Heart Gold. Suggestions and criticism (as long as it's not too harsh or hateful) are welcome.
    Last edited by Drift King; 7th October 2012 at 3:40 PM. Reason: Added the natures that I forgot
    Look at my awesome signature, yo.