Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Oshawott the most popluar starter in the anime since Charizard?

Quote Originally Posted by sereb devil View Post
    Oshawott is more popular then that annoying ******* Piplup that's for sure.
    Oshawott is not more popular then piplup.. Kay?
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Oshawott is not more popular then piplup.. Kay?
    Oshawott is more popular then Piplup wether you like it or not.

If oshawott can keep his face on most pokemon merchandise 3 years after his generation ends then Ill believe you.

And rank up!

Ohh dear god, how can you dispute fact. ^.^
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Ohh dear god, how can you dispute fact. ^.^
    Your opinion about Piplup being more popular then Oshawott is not a fact.

Your opinion about Piplup being more popular then Oshawott is not a fact.
    Coming from the guy trying to pass the opposite off as fact with no proof whatsoever.

Everyone, Sereb Devil has a known bias against DP. Ignore him.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Coming from the guy trying to pass the opposite off as fact with no proof whatsoever.
    You don't have any proof of anything. But i already have proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    The only that needs to be ignore is you not me. I have my facts right unlike you.
    Last edited by sereb devil; 8th October 2012 at 9:05 AM.

No it isn't, Sceptile, Infernape and Piplup came before Oshawott and they're as popular as it.

Charizard is the incandescent flame of our childhood, that's why it's still mentioned 'till now.

If people just grew bored of it, haters gonna hate.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

All of the starters in the anime is popular, there's Charizard, Bayleef, Sceptile, Infernape, Piplup, Oshawott, Pignite, and Snivy.

Why? He's probably got a valid point in his bias against it!

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    If he did, I'd give him credit but his arguments really make no sense. I don't care what he thinks of the season itself but you can obviously hear a clear bias when all his arguments are "PAULS AND PIPLUPS OR NOT POPULORE WEATHER U LIKE IT ARE NOT" And yes, he does talk like that.

You don't have any proof of anything. But i already have proof.

The only that needs to be ignore is you not me. I have my facts right unlike you.
    Just because you don't like a character doesn't mean they are not popular. And who cares if they are popular? Piplup and Paul have a fanbase even though you are against them. Why should you care? You could hate those characters but you shouldn't get so annoyed when people point out that they do have fans whether you agree that they should have fans or not. And I know it bothers you to hear this but Paul and Piplup have a lot of fans and so does DP. Look at most of the people on this forum. But if you don't like it fine but but you shouldn't state that Paul, Piplup and DP are not popular because that's a clear lie.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 8th October 2012 at 6:19 PM.

All of the starters in the anime is popular, there's Charizard, Bayleef, Sceptile, Infernape, Piplup, Oshawott, Pignite, and Snivy.
    I'm looking at this and even I can tell you that all the Kanto starters are still popular today as well as Charizard. Back in Johto, Cyndaquil and Chikorita was pretty popular as well as Torchic, Blaziken and all the Piplup evolutions. Oshawott is popular being Oshawott. And believe it or not, Samurott is more popular than people take credit for.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I'm looking at this and even I can tell you that all the Kanto starters are still popular today as well as Charizard. Back in Johto, Cyndaquil and Chikorita was pretty popular as well as Torchic, Blaziken and all the Piplup evolutions. Oshawott is popular being Oshawott. And believe it or not, Samurott is more popular than people take credit for.
    Still, some starters are more popular than others and I think that is pretty clear. Charizard especially is head and shoulders above everyone else.

oshawotts only more popular to piplup because everyone keeps bashing piplup for no reason.
    why the contest? piplup and oshawott should work TOGETHER to make water pokemon more popular instead of fighting over each other
    Happiny is awesome

Bands and artists I like at the moment:
    Radiohead
    Muse
    Boards Of Canada
    The Beatles
    Bjork
    Aphex Twin
    Nine Inch Nails
    Vampire Weekend
    Lady Gaga
    Gorillaz
    Brian Eno
    Coldplay

Still, some starters are more popular than others and I think that is pretty clear. Charizard especially is head and shoulders above everyone else.
    Charizard was never my favorite of any of the starters. They turned him into an escape goat now for whenever a new league comes up that Charizard would be the one to sweep it. That's really sad. There are other pokemon besides it that have done well and are better.

My ideal battle ever!

Oshawott does seem to be one of the more popular Pokemon in the Unova Series. Heck, they have usually placed the Water starters (actually, it's only been Piplup and Oshawott, but I've seen them far too many times by now) along with Pikachu for most of the merchandise I've seen, which sometimes associates with the anime. I wouldn't say that one Pokemon is specifically popular than the other, but for Unova, it still feels like Oshawott stands out.

My point is valid when you look at it.

If he did, I'd give him credit but his arguments really make no sense. I don't care what he thinks of the season itself but you can obviously hear a clear bias when all his arguments are "PAULS AND PIPLUPS OR NOT POPULORE WEATHER U LIKE IT ARE NOT" And yes, he does talk like that.

Just because you don't like a character doesn't mean they are not popular. And who cares if they are popular? Piplup and Paul have a fanbase even though you are against them. Why should you care? You could hate those characters but you shouldn't get so annoyed when people point out that they do have fans whether you agree that they should have fans or not. And I know it bothers you to hear this but Paul and Piplup have a lot of fans and so does DP. Look at most of the people on this forum. But if you don't like it fine but but you shouldn't state that Paul, Piplup and DP are not popular because that's a clear lie.
    Yeah i do talk like that, but you are forgetting the fact everyone is entitle to their own opinions.

Heck yeah !!! the Kanto team is still popular because they came first plus they were the very first original pokemon. Most of the starters in the anime are popular, they all have their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by *futachimaru* View Post
    oshawotts only more popular to piplup because everyone keeps bashing piplup for no reason.
    why the contest? piplup and oshawott should work TOGETHER to make water pokemon more popular instead of fighting over each other
    I was surprise how much hate Piplup has gotten in the fan base, Oshawott and Piplup would do fine if they had gotten along more better then fightiing all the time.
    Last edited by sereb devil; 9th October 2012 at 12:54 AM.

Sereb, you saying that Piplup and Paul are not popular is not an opinion. It's a lie. Sorry.

Sereb, you saying that Piplup and Paul are not popular is not an opinion. It's a lie. Sorry.
    Well it is your opinion Pokemaniac. I'm not going to make a big deal out of it.

Sereb, it's not my OPINION that Paul and Piplup are huge fan favorites. It's a FACT. Learn the difference.

Sereb, it's not my OPINION that Paul and Piplup are huge fan favorites. It's a FACT. Learn the difference.
    If you like Paul and Piplup fine it is no big deal.

If you like Paul and Piplup fine it is no big deal.
    It's just that you have constantly been saying that Paul and Piplup are not fan favorites and you never had any proof to back that up.

It's just that you have constantly been saying that Paul and Piplup are not fan favorites and you never had any proof to back that up.
    I never said Paul and Piplup weren't fan favorties because i know that they are.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast