Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Was Palpitoad being captured a mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by Kariris View Post
    I so much agree with you. They are ¨flat¨.
    Much like a lot of characters in this show, but I don't usually comment on it.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Much like a lot of characters in this show.
    Like Tracey. :P

Much like a lot of characters in this show, but I don't usually comment on it.
    Yes you do. you take every opportunity to remind us how flat Misty, Brock, DP contest rivals, and pretty much everyone in BW is.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Yes you do. you take every opportunity to remind us how flat Misty, Brock, DP contest rivals, and pretty much everyone in BW is.
    Within reason, I like most of the characters you mention when they're handled well.

How dare you people!!! Unfezant is awesome ....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Pokemon captures are no mistakes, if they're meant to be "battle machines" so be it.

Are you seriously thinking Ash's not gonna use the toad in the league?
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Pokemon captures are no mistakes, if they're meant to be "battle machines" so be it.

Are you seriously thinking Ash's not gonna use the toad in the league?
    It's not the point of him not being used, it's the point of him not getting the Torterra treatment in the league.

Although it should be noted that there really isn't a big powerhouse that can pwn everything in site so the battles might be more fairly divided this league.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Ash has very little utillizado, lacks training is not a menial pokémon if you come to train properly, will be an important piece in your next battle that's what's missing for me is a Pokémon that will get to be strong without reaching the next stage!
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/2qvv2b7.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Pokémon Smash 03-03-2013:

Because it happened 5 times already and fans want something different?
    Speak for yourself son. I love them bird Pokemon and my girl Unfezant is no exception.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Perhaps the lacks of eyes and a mouth makes hard to notice its personality.
    Yes, I know the hole in its face is supposed to be an eye, but it does not blink... :P

Gamagaru on other hand has an interesting one.
    No, he HAD a interesting personality, before being caught. I like how angry he was when Satoshi and Mijumaru entered his domain ^-^
    Boldore is random and affectionate. It is interesting see a Pokemon without facial expressions try to do something.
    They really should have kept Paplitoad's personality. It could have easily made him entertaining. They better show it in the league.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Why couldn't ash get braviary.. unfeazant screams generic by it's god awful design alone
    Last edited by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N); 8th October 2012 at 2:21 PM.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Boldore is random and affectionate. It is interesting see a Pokemon without facial expressions try to do something.
    They really should have kept Paplitoad's personality. It could have easily made him entertaining. They better show it in the league.
    Palpitoad showed it's original personality in the 8th gym at least, he seemed very confident and like a tough guy. They have yet to show Palpitoad in a non battle situation so we don't really know if it would act like before yet.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Why couldn't ash get braviary.. unfeazant screems generic by it's god awful design alone
    Because that Pokemon you find after the eighth badge, in the other side of Unova, we are not waiting that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Because that Pokemon you find after the eighth badge, in the other side of Unova, we are not waiting that long.
    You can find a wild blastoise in sinnoh, i'm sure if the writers wanted they could have placed a rufflett somewhere in route 2..
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    game locations don't matter in the anime

You can find a wild blastoise in sinnoh, i'm sure if the writers wanted they could have placed a rufflett somewhere in route 2..

That still would not make sense. How would you explain a Pokemon far off in the Pokedex and Ash getting it in the beginning, that's bad as him getting a Meinfoo early in the series.

@Ace I know that, but how would you explain Braviry getting a early appearance adding yet another Unova Pokemon on the not focus until later on?
    Last edited by Hero of Ideals; 8th October 2012 at 2:31 PM.

Now thati seen this thread, I Realise how little our toad friend got in terms of screen time. I hate to admit this but I LOVE Hahakomori. And why am I typing in JP? I absolutely adore Leavanny's cry in JP, especially Kurumiru's. But yeah, some of the backups are heavily shafted: Leavanny, Boldore, Palpitoad and Unfezant.

I like Palpitoad, but he was heavily shafted. He took part in Elesa's Gym... And got owned by Emonga... ~_~. And then smart Ash had to use The ever Overrated Pikachu to win it. Seriously?

I love Ash's Unova Team, not as close to Sinnoh, but its just that some many screen time are lacking. Pokemon like Pikachu and Oshawott stealing Screentime, and to a lesser extent, Snivy. I want to see the reserves more often. But I feel kinda disappointed this arc, how poorly they treated the reserves

But no Palpitoad probably isn't accidental

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Why couldn't ash get braviary.. unfeazant screams generic by it's god awful design alone
    Kenhallow's design isn't that bad.
    If only Satoshi had caught a male one:

Kenhallow's design isn't that bad.
    If only Satoshi had caught a male one:

I'm so glad he captured a female one, that mask is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I'm so glad he captured a female one, that mask is ridiculous.
    No.

The mask is fabulous.

No.

The mask is fabulous.
    matter of opinion. Personally I think its ridiculous and if Ashs unfezant was male it would be my least favourite pokemon he ever captured

Oh hush already -_-, Braviary is a Fearow knock off.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oh hush already -_-, Braviary is a Fearow knock off.
    Uh what? xD Honchkrow is a Fearow knock off.. :P xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Uh what? xD Honchkrow is a Fearow knock off.. :P xD
    Oh please a big brutish bird is pretty much Fearow. Plus they have the similar evolution families lol.

If only Ash could have caught a sigilyph instead.... That would have been cool.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast