View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2152 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 1152205221022142214821492150215121522153215421552156216222022252 ... LastLast
Results 53,776 to 53,800 of 58953

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Default Walmart releasing BW2 early?

I've been reading a decent amount online that BW2 is being sold early at Walmart. Is this true? I don't want to go to Walmart only to find out it isn't real. If it is true why are they doing this and is it legal?

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    The reason we have no light type is because:

1.Pokemon isn't Yu-gi-oh2. it would mess up the balance between the type undoing the reason why dark type and steel type where brought in.
    3. I think in Japan the dark type is called evil type.
    4. We don't need one
    5. It is a stupid idea.
    While 3 of your reasons were good the bold ones just make you look like an asshat. Please refrain from these comments as nobody cares.

I'n betting it is not all wal marts and just some have released it being lazy or workers not payign attention or carring..

but i'm pretty sure it is not all the wal marts. so i doubt we can answer yuor question without you going to go look for yourself.

Oh that makes sense.
    Guess I'll just go at midnight since that's officially the 7th!

I think light type is like fire or electric type so why do we need another type like those?

Omega - 1/1/13

errrm good luck.. I know my wal mart in the past have to wait till like 9am of the release date..so you may wanna call to see if they will let you get it at midnight.

I vaguely recall there being some similiar case with HG/SS in the States too and from what I remember the shop chain that did it was fined, so I guess it's either illegal de iure or simply a matter of some signed agreement. Why would they sell early? So people would come and give them their money - because, obviously, most people want to play it ASAP. And of all places I have to live here, in the middle of Europe, where we get it 5 days later than you lucky Americans :P

That would be illegal unless Nintendo had some deal going on with Wal-Mart (which is extremely unlikely, considering it would piss off other retailers).

If someone did see Black and White 2 being sold early at Wal-Mart, it was probably due to a mistake made by an employee.

Only 10 more hours! And yea, it is illegal.
    Why did the chicken cross the road? Because he felt like it.
    http://dragcave.net/user/picketoflickit < If you play Dragoncave,This is my scroll.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Being the huge (and careless) company that Walmart is, I wouldn't put it past them. I, too, have heard this. But in all honesty, it comes out tomorrow. I can wait. Besides I have pre-ordered it at Gamestop, and I also have a Gamestop gift card kicking around.

It comes out tomorrow, unless you really want to its not worth it to go to Walmart immediately to see if its sold early.

Besides, thats a really shifty business practice. A locally owned game store used to do that with pokemon games (sell it early). Its gone now. I am not implying that is why, I am just mentioning it.

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

When the guy who opens my gamestop goes to it he'll see me and I'll say " Do you have pokemon black 2? " Before he even opens the store XD
    Why did the chicken cross the road? Because he felt like it.
    http://dragcave.net/user/picketoflickit < If you play Dragoncave,This is my scroll.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

The types are perfectly fine the way they are.
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

Yes, the there is a rule that means after a month with no new posts, a thread is considered dead and should not be posted in to... There are exceptions usually relate stickies.

Shutting - thread bumped

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyIWish View Post
    Ok thank you for the quick response. I guess it was worth a try. I can honestly say i know more about the breeding system now.

Thanks! ^-^

-ShinyIWish
    There is actually a rather bizarre glitch in HGSS that allows any pokemon that can learn mimic (read: all of 3rd gen and below) to gain 3 moves it can't otherwise learn, called the mimic glitch or the rage glitch or something. That'll allow you to get a machamp with sheer cold, although basically no-one will accept the moveset as valid, you'd have to play against someone who also uses the trick or against your uninformed 4 year old cousin.

On the subject, I think they should release Machop with Fissure via the Dream World. Machop used to learn in back in gen 1, and it wouldn't be broken because it would be incompatible with No Guard.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters and other rare ball pokémon. Not currently accepting new trades.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

Well, nice.. It's not really a Pokémon Discussion... Shutting.

(I know the reason barely holds water.. it's just feels like this topic is more about the stores than the games. Plus as pointed out a few more hours the game will be officially out.)

I knew store that unofficially Sold me certain games before their release date.. However, they can't do it anymore due to their suppliers basicly stop stocking Nintendo products and many rarer games. It was the way they made sure I bought from them, anyway.

0HKO moves are banned anyway so.. yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

Articuno is the only pokemon I know of that can have a never missing OHKO move(with mind reader)

Check out my Power Ranger FanFics:https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1802430/
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    0HKO moves are banned anyway so.. yeah.
    Really!? I was completely unaware of this!

Post Your pokemon Movesets

I noticed this wasnt an actual thread and i hope to have this as a thread that people post their movesets and people critic them and give advice. Ill start:

Blastoise:

-Iron Defence
    -Rest
    -Snore
    -Toxic

Hold Item: Chesto Berry/Leftovers
    Role:Tank

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyIWish View Post
    I noticed this wasnt an actual thread and i hope to have this as a thread that people post their movesets and people critic them and give advice. Ill start:

Blastoise:

-Iron Defence
    -Rest
    -Snore
    -Toxic

Hold Item: Chesto Berry/Leftovers
    Role:Tank
    here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...OST&p=15201185
    but for competitive really for in-game I have no idea..

I will be honest this set is awful taunt make this set worthless and it isn't really doing anything against steel or poison types.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

Default Is there still a chance for Pokemon Gray?

Just think about it, in Black 2, Kyurem becomes Black Kyurem by merging with Zekrom, and in White 2, he becomes White Kyurem by merging with Reshiriam. But what forme does Kyurem become when he merges with both at the same time? Plus, if you think about how the player character in Black and White has either Reshiram or Zekrom, N has the other dragon and the Black and White 2 player character has Kyurem, perhaps there is a way to see all three dragons together. Maybe if Ghetiss still had one last trick up his sleeve. So what I'm trying to say is, that maybe, if they do it, Pokemon Gray could be a remake or continuation of Black and White 2 rather than a remake of Black and White 1. So, the title says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...OST&p=15201185
    but for competitive really for in-game I have no idea..

I will be honest this set is awful taunt make this set worthless and it isn't really doing anything against steel or poison types.

I didnt think of Steel/Poison. Thanks!

I don't think so, because Black and White are getting sequels and Hoenn remakes seem almost inevitable, but it is possible.
    Black 2 Badge Quest
    2 Badges

lv. 12 | lv. 15 | lv. 12 | lv. 12 | lv. 17 | lv. 18

Not likely. Between BW giving Reshiram/Zekrom to the player and B2W2 giving the other dragon and Kyurem to their player, there's nothing for the player character of Grey to catch.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

I don't think so. They might make a Hoenn remake tho.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

Page 2152 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 1152205221022142214821492150215121522153215421552156216222022252 ... LastLast