View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2152 of 2312 FirstFirst ... 1152205221022142214821492150215121522153215421552156216222022252 ... LastLast
Results 53,776 to 53,800 of 57779

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

0HKO moves are banned anyway so.. yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

Articuno is the only pokemon I know of that can have a never missing OHKO move(with mind reader)

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    0HKO moves are banned anyway so.. yeah.
    Really!? I was completely unaware of this!

Post Your pokemon Movesets

I noticed this wasnt an actual thread and i hope to have this as a thread that people post their movesets and people critic them and give advice. Ill start:

Blastoise:

-Iron Defence
    -Rest
    -Snore
    -Toxic

Hold Item: Chesto Berry/Leftovers
    Role:Tank

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyIWish View Post
    I noticed this wasnt an actual thread and i hope to have this as a thread that people post their movesets and people critic them and give advice. Ill start:

Blastoise:

-Iron Defence
    -Rest
    -Snore
    -Toxic

Hold Item: Chesto Berry/Leftovers
    Role:Tank
    here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...OST&p=15201185
    but for competitive really for in-game I have no idea..

I will be honest this set is awful taunt make this set worthless and it isn't really doing anything against steel or poison types.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

Default Is there still a chance for Pokemon Gray?

Just think about it, in Black 2, Kyurem becomes Black Kyurem by merging with Zekrom, and in White 2, he becomes White Kyurem by merging with Reshiriam. But what forme does Kyurem become when he merges with both at the same time? Plus, if you think about how the player character in Black and White has either Reshiram or Zekrom, N has the other dragon and the Black and White 2 player character has Kyurem, perhaps there is a way to see all three dragons together. Maybe if Ghetiss still had one last trick up his sleeve. So what I'm trying to say is, that maybe, if they do it, Pokemon Gray could be a remake or continuation of Black and White 2 rather than a remake of Black and White 1. So, the title says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...OST&p=15201185
    but for competitive really for in-game I have no idea..

I will be honest this set is awful taunt make this set worthless and it isn't really doing anything against steel or poison types.

I didnt think of Steel/Poison. Thanks!

I don't think so, because Black and White are getting sequels and Hoenn remakes seem almost inevitable, but it is possible.
    Black 2 Badge Quest
    2 Badges

lv. 12 | lv. 15 | lv. 12 | lv. 12 | lv. 17 | lv. 18

Not likely. Between BW giving Reshiram/Zekrom to the player and B2W2 giving the other dragon and Kyurem to their player, there's nothing for the player character of Grey to catch.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

I don't think so. They might make a Hoenn remake tho.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

We REALLY don't need a third Unova game. 2 is bad enough.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Not really. You have everything in Gray in BW2.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    We REALLY don't need a third Unova game. 2 is bad enough.
    We...always...get two installments in the same region, though...
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    Just think about it, in Black 2, Kyurem becomes Black Kyurem by merging with Zekrom, and in White 2, he becomes White Kyurem by merging with Reshiriam. But what forme does Kyurem become when he merges with both at the same time? Plus, if you think about how the player character in Black and White has either Reshiram or Zekrom, N has the other dragon and the Black and White 2 player character has Kyurem, perhaps there is a way to see all three dragons together. Maybe if Ghetiss still had one last trick up his sleeve. So what I'm trying to say is, that maybe, if they do it, Pokemon Gray could be a remake or continuation of Black and White 2 rather than a remake of Black and White 1. So, the title says it all.
    Grey WAS originally planned and they WERE thinking of executing it but instead they came up with BW2 which is essentially a replacement. Who knows though, maybe they will recycle the idea (the name that is)
    Last edited by Poliwhirl'sMittens; 7th October 2012 at 6:17 AM.

I'd give it maybe a 20% chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Poliwhirl'sMittens View Post
    Grey WAS originally planned and they WERE thinking of executing it but instead they came up with BW2 which is essentially a replacement.
    Source, much? Every source I've ever seen contradicts this, and states they were going to do BW2 from the beginning of its conception so they could use the Key system that was left out of BW1.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    I'd give it maybe a 20% chance.

Source, much? Every source I've ever seen contradicts this, and states they were going to do BW2 from the beginning of its conception so they could use the Key system that was left out of BW1.
    I wasn't thinking when I was typing. What I meant to say was that Grey was indeed thought of but they chose not to go in that direction. BW2 definitely wasn't thought of from the beginning though so technically I'm not completely wrong.
    Last edited by Poliwhirl'sMittens; 7th October 2012 at 6:35 AM.

They should've gone with grey, it would've saved me a lot of money.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    They should've gone with grey, it would've saved me a lot of money.
    So true especially for those who bought both Black and White AND want both B2 and W2.

What I meant to say was that Grey was indeed thought of but they chose not to go in that direction. BW2 definitely wasn't thought of from the beginning though so technically I'm not completely wrong.
    According to...?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    According to...?
    Interviews saying that BW2 was thought of near the end of Black and White's development.

I don't think so, and I don't think we need it. We had enough of Unova and I guess its story is over.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    I don't think so, and I don't think we need it. We had enough of Unova and I guess its story is over.
    I have yet to play BW 2 yet but do you think they will ever introduce OD? (I'm not saying that if the day comes it will be called Grey). If they do then Unova may return or they might connect the story with another region.

I have yet to play BW 2 yet but do you think they will ever introduce OD? (I'm not saying that if the day comes it will be called Grey). If they do then Unova may return or they might connect the story with another region.
    I don't think so. Part of the OD's mystique is that we don't know much about it, we don't know what it looks like, we don't know its typing, we can only wonder. I think it's better like that.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    I don't think so. Part of the OD's mystique is that we don't know much about it, we don't know what it looks like, we don't know its typing, we can only wonder. I think it's better like that.
    I completely agree. I kind of feel the same way about Arceus (that a creator pokemon should have just been implied rather than actually introduced) but my thoughts on that don't matter anymore.

I completely agree. I kind of feel the same way about Arceus (that a creator pokemon should have just been implied rather than actually introduced) but my thoughts on that don't matter anymore.
    Well I agree with you; I think I would have liked it better if Arceus had just been left up to the imagination.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Page 2152 of 2312 FirstFirst ... 1152205221022142214821492150215121522153215421552156216222022252 ... LastLast