Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which starter will you chose?

I'm going with Snivy again. I've considered the weaknesses in the 2nd and 3rd gyms, but that's nothing a Magnemite can't handle. That, and if all else fails, I can spam Coil and Leech Seed for a total sweep on any tougher enemies I can't handle later. I realize that I have a glaring weakness to Hugh if he evolves Tepig before I get a Sandshrew, and I'm not going to check to see if it does. I'll wait and see, and if so I'll deal with it myself.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Snivy for Pokemon White 2 Version since it's my second favorite Unova start and I already chose Oshawott in Black Version so I want things to be different.

Going with Oshawott like I did in my last White playthrough, because I don't like Emboar's movepool and there are better Fire-types in Unova, like Arcanine and Chandelure and Serperior has unnappealing offensive stats.
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

I'll choose Snivy in White 2, since I chose Oshawott in White and I wanna try someone different this time. I like Tepig but I don't like its evolutions, so even if I've considered it I'll finally go with the grass type.
        Spoiler:- Signature: 3DS FC & in-game character:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12