Hi everyone this will be my first post on Serebii forums so lets see how it goes...
This team is based around the idea of usually allowed Meloetta to late game sweep once the opponents teams has been crippled by paralysis/removing any pokemon that resist the two main attacking moves my Meloetta has.
I will explain my choices of Pokemon here and I appreciate any help given

Meloetta @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Relic Song
- Substitute

The whole reason this team was made lol, I decided to have a Jolly nature over an Adamant nature so that it would reach 390 speed which out-speeds the majority of the UU tier, assuming no scarf of course. Sub is used because it is often difficult to get relic song off without getting hit in retaliation. The two main attacks are CC for stab naturally and Ice punch I feel has the best coverage of its physical attack, especially helping with things like Gligar.

Togekiss :468: (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave
- Roost
- Aura Sphere

The first member of the team which is used to sabotage the opponent with a bulky build + t-wave. Two attacking moves for coverage and Roost to stay healthy

Porygon2 :233: @ Eviolite
Trait: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunder Wave
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Recover

Basic same premise as the last poke bulky with t-wave, two moves and recovery

Mismagius :429: (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

The whole reason really for this is because the first 3 members were all normal and a ghost was really needed, standard set really here

Victini @ Choice Band
Trait: Victory Star
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- V-create
- Fusion Bolt
- Zen Headbutt
- U-turn

Standard Choice band set here used to rip holes into opponents teams for Meloetta late game

Slowbro :080: (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Thunder Wave
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind

The last member is replacing Virizion who was originally on the team with a calm mind set however I felt Slowbro fitted better as I needed something more defensive compared to simply just bulky