Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Frustrating Anime Moments

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    I fail to see how he's worse. He didn't pull legendaries from nowhere.
    I rather that then a Sinnoh Pokemon in which Ash tied with back in Sinnoh.

Last I checked, Zekrom was a dragon. And he looked nothing like a plant.
    You really do need to catch on.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I rather that then a Sinnoh Pokemon in which Ash tied with back in Sinnoh.
    Lucario isn't a rare Pokémon. Anyone can get them easily. And not every one has the exact same level of strength.

Darkrai and Latios are really rare Pokémon and that Joe we never saw before just HAS them, no explanation on why or how he has them.

You really do need to catch on.
    http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/th...-644Zekrom.png

I'm not seeing how Zekrom looks like a plant.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    I'm not seeing how Zekrom looks like a plant.
    I'm guessing it's some kind of Serebii slang :P

I appreciate it now as I am older and realise they had basically finished their 'story', but when Ash used to release Pokemon like Butterfree and Pidgeot, but mainly Primeape, used to frustrate me. Primeape had so much potential and was such a character, shame he went so quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by MattySadler View Post
    I appreciate it now as I am older and realise they had basically finished their 'story', but when Ash used to release Pokemon like Butterfree and Pidgeot, but mainly Primeape, used to frustrate me. Primeape had so much potential and was such a character, shame he went so quickly!
    And yet it was shown in an image related to the BW2 saga for some reason. I thought it was given away never to be seen again but I guess everyone was wrong. So why not give the whole "kanto pokemon release" thing a rest for a while.

My ideal battle ever!

When character in the show interrupt and wont shut up during an intense battle to explain what just happened when WE JUST SAW WHAT JUST HAPPENED. Grrr that make me so mad and I no it wont ever leave the show. or when they just interrupt to say o wow ash is in a tough battle well why don't you let us watch the battle instead of interrupting IF IT SO GOSH DARN GOOD.
    Last edited by jdgjordan; 2nd February 2013 at 3:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jdgjordan View Post
    When character in the show interrupt and wont shut up during an intense battle to enplane what just happened when WE JUST SAW WHAT JUST HAPPENED. Grrr that make me so mad and I no it wont ever leave the show. or when they just interrupt to say o wow ash is in a tough battle well why don't you let us watch the battle instead of interrupting IF IT SO GOSH DARN GOOD.
    Agreed. It's okay if someone is explaining the secondary effect of a move or something, but when they just have them go "That Pokemon is about to do the move it was commanded it to do!" or "He sent out ____!" many times in a row, it annoys me.

Ash digging his own grave in best wishes with his reset and a certain action that shall not ba named as of yet

Advertisement constantly screwing Ash around.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption / Mega Man Battle Network

A good 25% of the dialogue. I enjoy it nonetheless but can't help but laugh at how awful and cheesy it can get.

I <3 Quagsire

The "I choose you!" thing was also annoying. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Ash digging his own grave in best wishes with his reset and a certain action that shall not ba named as of yet
    What action is that? Ash constantly using his Oshawott as if he's destined to only participate in throwaway matches?
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

"It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Banner by: Skiyomi
    Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

This isn't so much about the anime itself, but: I just got Boomerang a couple days ago, and I saw this commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=fl_yvJjSPf0

Obviously, that's not my complaint. My complaint is that Boomerang is airing the DP seasons while showing a commercial that uses clips from OS. Way to crash my excitement with false advertising <.>

(Sorry, I couldn't find a higher quality version.)

The sheer nature of Ash's league battles - it's not about "will he win", it's about "who's the one-note guy he's going to fall to, when is he going to fall and how hard is he going to fall?"
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

And yet it was shown in an image related to the BW2 saga for some reason. I thought it was given away never to be seen again but I guess everyone was wrong. So why not give the whole "kanto pokemon release" thing a rest for a while.
    Regardless of whether it was shown on an image relating to the BW2 saga or not, it was still released and has still been absent for years. This is a thread about what frustrates us and that was something which frustrated me.

I didn't like the character changes they made to some of the game characters, especially Iris, Sabrina, and Skyla. Especially Skyla. Watch the Skyla episode - they made her into an annoying self-righteous harpy. That totally goes against the games saying that she's such a nice person. Iris wasn't bad at first until the writers somehow felt the need to make her annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by lollygag View Post
    I didn't like the character changes they made to some of the game characters, especially Iris, Sabrina, and Skyla. Especially Skyla. Watch the Skyla episode - they made her into an annoying self-righteous harpy. That totally goes against the games saying that she's such a nice person. Iris wasn't bad at first until the writers somehow felt the need to make her annoying.
    I disagree with Sabrina, but agree on Iris and Skyla (ESPECIALLY her). I refuse to believe THIS airhead (no pun intended) is the same one from the games. She's worse than anime Bianca, even (or maybe it just seems that way because Bianca wasn't all that great to start with).

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    I disagree with Sabrina, but agree on Iris and Skyla (ESPECIALLY her). I refuse to believe THIS airhead (no pun intended) is the same one from the games. She's worse than anime Bianca, even (or maybe it just seems that way because Bianca wasn't all that great to start with).
    Well Sabrina in the games wasn't as dry as she was in the anime. I mean she barely said anything without that damn doll in her hands not moving from her seat. I mean no personality whatsoever.

They wanted to make Iris and Skyla different from their anime personas. I would have liked it if they would have kept them instead of what I had watched.
    Last edited by Caseydia; 5th February 2013 at 5:32 PM.

My ideal battle ever!

Cilan's attitude got changed. Instead of sounding unsure all the time, he's just...fabulous.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption / Mega Man Battle Network

How Cilan seemed to be an everything expert.
    The fact that the cast has turned down plenty of great pokemon

how Paul loses to Ash in the pokemon leageau >.>
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Quote Originally Posted by MattySadler View Post
    Regardless of whether it was shown on an image relating to the BW2 saga or not, it was still released and has still been absent for years. This is a thread about what frustrates us and that was something which frustrated me.
    Yeah but it's still shown though. Even though it wasn't shown for years doesn't mean that the writers never forgot, they just never wanted to because they were focused on other things.

My ideal battle ever!

And my point was it frustrated me because it was written out of the show...

Quote Originally Posted by jdgjordan View Post
    When character in the show interrupt and wont shut up during an intense battle to explain what just happened when WE JUST SAW WHAT JUST HAPPENED. Grrr that make me so mad and I no it wont ever leave the show. or when they just interrupt to say o wow ash is in a tough battle well why don't you let us watch the battle instead of interrupting IF IT SO GOSH DARN GOOD.
    I find this fustrating as well. I mean kids aren't dumb. They can figure it out without a speech or Pokedexs ringing up ever five times.

My ideal battle ever!

I find this fustrating as well. I mean kids aren't dumb. They can figure it out without a speech or Pokedexs ringing up ever five times.
    That and it's nothing that can't be briefly hand waved if an big explanation was done before. I think viewers can put two and two together. Besides some Pokedex info isn't even relevant to the story at hand.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast