- Characters from the anime leaving without proper closure and reaching their goals. It's sad to know we'll never know how everything ends up.
- The dub switch from 4Kids to TPCi (not going to lie, it was a fairly tough adjustment for me: I loved the dub voices back in the 4Kids era, and I hated that they were changed so abruptly and so much). I actually like both dubs now, but the 4Kids dub has a very special place in my heart despite the edits and "Americanization" stuff. I generally feel despite its glaring flaws, the 4Kids dub was much more entertaining to me, if nothing else.
- The lack of truly powerful emotional moments in the newer Pokemon anime series. Some were still present in DP, but BW's sorely lacking these moments.
- Too many main characters in the same Ash Ketchum/TRio continuity. While it's great that we have such a variety of them, each with their own unique abilities and trademarks, I think we've really pushed the envelope here at this point, and eventually I won't even care for the newer ones if this keeps up.
- Lack of focus on the Pokemon as opposed to the human characters sometimes.
- Ash's older Pokemon getting Oaked time and again.
- The repetitive nature of the anime in general.
Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 24th February 2013 at 1:44 AM.
Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
"It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer