- Characters from the anime leaving without proper closure and reaching their goals. It's sad to know we'll never know how everything ends up.
- The dub switch from 4Kids to TPCi (not going to lie, it was a fairly tough adjustment for me: I loved the dub voices back in the 4Kids era, and I hated that they were changed so abruptly and so much). I actually like both dubs now, but the 4Kids dub has a very special place in my heart despite the edits and "Americanization" stuff. I generally feel despite its glaring flaws, the 4Kids dub was much more entertaining to me, if nothing else.
- The lack of truly powerful emotional moments in the newer Pokemon anime series. Some were still present in DP, but BW's sorely lacking these moments.
- Too many main characters in the same Ash Ketchum/TRio continuity. While it's great that we have such a variety of them, each with their own unique abilities and trademarks, I think we've really pushed the envelope here at this point, and eventually I won't even care for the newer ones if this keeps up.
- Lack of focus on the Pokemon as opposed to the human characters sometimes.
- Ash's older Pokemon getting Oaked time and again.
- The repetitive nature of the anime in general.
Last edited by Dwail8023; 24th February 2013 at 2:44 AM.
"If Pikachu becomes a Raichu, I might be able to win that badge. On the other hand, to make it evolve just to fight...I would be just like Surge...Pikachu, what do you want to do? I really wanna beat that Surge, but I also don't want to force you to evolve if you'd be happier staying the way you are now." -- OS Ash, ESS
1. The Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY (Tentative)
2. The English Dub: 4Kids + TAJ Productions (Seasons 1-5) > 4Kids Entertainment (Seasons 6-8) > DuArt Film and Video (Seasons 11-Current) > TAJ Productions (Seasons 9-10)
3. The Games: XY > BW > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
4. The Manga: RSE > RBY > BW > DPPT > GSC
5. Pokemon: The Origin: Excellent: 94.7/100.
6. The Movies: OS > AG > DP = BW