Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: PETA parody of BW2

What the hell is wrong with these people?

All I can say is that I am in utter disbelief that PETA would waste time and resources on this when there are real live animals out there that need saving. Just goes to show what a terrible organisation they are.

Shiny Banner

Current Hunt: Thundurus ~ White ~ Soft Reset
    Most Recent Shiny: Unown I ~ HeartGold ~ Random Encounter ~ 4130 Encounters

Quote Originally Posted by Corroded Arceus View Post
    All I can say is that I am in utter disbelief that PETA would waste time and resources on this when there are real live animals out there that need saving. Just goes to show what a terrible organisation they are.
    Oh, it gets worse. They kill off a lot of the animals they've "saved." I wouldn't be surprised if those gory images and videos PETA uses in their propaganda were actually done by PETA members themselves as a method to get media attention and/or donations of money.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    Oh, it gets worse. They kill off a lot of the animals they've "saved." I wouldn't be surprised if those gory images and videos PETA uses in their propaganda were actually done by PETA members themselves as a method to get media attention and/or donations of money.
    Yeah, I read somewhere that PETA only adopted out 7 animals in one particular year. The rest were euthanased.

Shiny Banner

Current Hunt: Thundurus ~ White ~ Soft Reset
    Most Recent Shiny: Unown I ~ HeartGold ~ Random Encounter ~ 4130 Encounters

I got bored of it within one minute of game play. Plus, it was just a giant mess of troll.

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Ready the guillotine!

Next,they're probably going for DUCK HUNT!
    Last edited by Tonguetyd; 9th October 2012 at 3:34 PM.

I have to say I'm impressed. I think this was just a response to them being compared to Team Plasma. This could pass as a parody if it didn't have all the anti-pokemon cruelty 'message' there. This was fun to play.
    WHITE 2 FC - Mega - 1679 1590 2270

But the music was catchy

The Cooking Mama parody was even better. PETA obviously hasn't eaten anything other than lettuce and acorns if they think that's what a Thanksgiving dinner looks like.

I didn't play the game, but you know...I actually laugh so hard at this. XD

PETA really doesnt' need to attack Pokemon, but I can see why they are worried about it. Some little kid could try to make their little mouse fight a rat, and that wouldn't end well. :c
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

That's it PETA

PETA Why don't you see this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzKAut3sVrw
    Last edited by Aakash98; 9th October 2012 at 4:30 PM.

the people of PETA are nuts I love animals but come on this is stupid haha I once compaired Team Plasma before lol

Anyone who has actually played Black and White can clearly say that PETA is completely missing the point.
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

PETA is just plain pathetic. They hold animals to a higher standard than their own kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I think PETA has become a parody themselves. Nobody can really take them seriously any more. I love how they didn't do their research either. Team Plasma may want free Pokemon, but not for liberation. They want it to be easier to eliminate humans when they don't have Pokemon to defend them.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I thought PETA might have learnt after their parody about Super Mario 3D Land, but apparently not. I hope they get sued.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

They don't what the story is(obviously) and I say they took it way to far by making a game about it(It made me sick)

I still don't see why people are overreacting, they've done this before.
    Super Mario 3D Land anyone?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

I have to admit one thing funny about the game. Everyone was made to look sadistic, except Ghetsis, who looks like he's about to drop dead of old age.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

This was quite frankly the most stupidest, but funny, things I've ever seen. Sad thing that they don't know fact from fiction :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    This is something that I would expect from Dorkly Bits, not PETA.
    Exactly what I thought!

I don't get what Peta's issue is. They seem to have a pretty good understanding of the games, what with the Pokemon, attacks, characters, Global Terminal, Team Plasma, etc. So why can't they realize that the biggest emphasis within the games is compassion and friendship with Pokemon? Pokemon battles aren't like cockfights, it's something natural, like how dogs play or lion cubs wrestle.

That aside, the game was actually really fun to play! It was well-crafted, the characters and dialogue were well written, and its gameplay was fast and efficient.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Oh PETA...why can't you guys just accept that you are an epic fail already? Are you that down in the gutter that you guys must you pander to the populace by attempting to affiliate yourself with something more well-known? Oh wait...For me, PETA has always been a facepalm in the making and this really hit home...next thing you know they'll start criticize Barney by stating that it's misplacing a dinosaur out of its natural habitat or something...come on, you know they would if they could...Gearing away form the the misconstrued pokemon embarrassment, their argument has always been flawed...what does it mean for an animal to "exist in its natural state"? Well technically, it's to act as part of a food chain where it eats and in turn is eaten and humans are and will always be part of that. Killing is a very natural thing and eating meat is inevitable...why can't PETA understand that lions will never become vegetarian?
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Alpha Sapphire Team:

I just thought of something, in the original Black and White, wasn't the leader, not Ghetsis, but N, the one that truly wanted to free Pokemon, tricked into seeing only the horrible acts done to Pokemon?

Isn't sort of ironic that PETA is doing the same thing to children? I guess that's what you get for one sided research, if you call it research.

And yet Red Dead Redemption, a game where you can actually skin animals, is left untouched.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Lol this is amazing. I actually kind of like PETA now.

Actually. Just got to the bonus video. How bizarre.

But yeah you guys need to take a chill pill.
    Last edited by Atari; 10th October 2012 at 5:44 AM.

Pokemon is about bonding with the creatures (Pokemon). PETA are a bunch of idiots and the fact anyone takes them seriously makes me sad. Pokemon is NOT about cockfights, you're a few years late with that argument. No-one took you New Super Mario KFC parody seriously, no one took your Tanooki Mario seriously, and no-one will take this crap seriously. Plus Team Plasma's goals were NOT good.
    Last edited by empoleon49; 10th October 2012 at 5:57 AM.
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast