Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead (Season 3)

Default The Walking Dead (Season 3)

Anyone here like the tv show The Walking Dead? I know there are comics that are really far ahead of the show, so if you feel like discussing those please keep that stuff in spoilers. Who all is excited for the season premiere this Sunday?!

I really ought to start watching the show as I've finished pretty much the comics. How different is the show to the comics?
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    I really ought to start watching the show as I've finished pretty much the comics. How different is the show to the comics?
    Not too different. The only major difference is that Shane stays alive way longer than he does in the comics, but that actually makes it better in my opinion.

I've been waiting months for this season, as it's based off the best arc in the comics (the Governor Arc). I can't wait until Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Breeder Drew View Post
    I've been waiting months for this season, as it's based off the best arc in the comics (the Governor Arc). I can't wait until Sunday.
    Yeah, from the little that I know about the comics I understand the show is getting into the really good stuff now. I've accidentally spoiled myself on a couple of deaths, and I'm not looking forward to one of them anytime soon. D:

I can't wait for the new season. Ever since I watched comic con trailer I have been stoked for the new season. Glad it's only a few days away

I cannot wait to watch the third season! Still wanting season 2 on Dvd, and already have the first
    First season was just bought on impulse, as me and a friend of mine is terrified of Zombies. lol
    We both ended up loving the serie. And I want Lori and Carl to die!

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    And I want Lori and Carl to die!
    Lol I don't want them to die, but I certainly wouldn't mind if they accidentally got separated from the group, though I doubt that will happen now that they're using the prison as their shelter.

I enjoyed the episode tonight. I'm so excited to see the new characters introduced this season and I'm kind of nervous at who's going to die. I don't like Hershel or his blonde daughter, same with Lori and Carl. I think I'm pretty good with everyone else. I want to see more of Andrea (I think that's her name, I always forget it) and the lady with the samurai sword/thing! She could potentially be a favorite of mine, but I doubt I'll ever like someone more than Daryl.

AAAh Ok I LOVE the show. I've been counting down the days. I don't have cable but I do have Xbox Live. Apparently nationwide Zune has absolutely failed at putting it up. I've heard that people who bought the season pass have to re-buy the first episode, or the whole thing, not sure which, (my fiance told me this and he really isn't that reliable at relaying information.)

Only a couple more days until the next episode! I'm so interested to see what new characters are going to come into the plot (but I'm avoiding spoilers ;3). I'm also curious about Hershel to see if he's going to be able to avoid turning into a walker. It'll be pretty interesting if he doesn't change.

More drama because the group is going to be forced to trust convicts.

Quote Originally Posted by RainaXainne View Post
    More drama because the group is going to be forced to trust convicts.
    Lol well that didn't last long. I wonder what will happen with those two guys they kept alive, because I doubt that's the end of them.

Overall I think it was a pretty good episode. I wasn't as into it since two of my favorite characters (Carol and Andrea) didn't have big roles. I can't wait for the next episode after that preview though! Especially since Merle, Andrea, and Michonne were all there. I know I'm going to hate The Governor, so I'm not looking forward to him being introduced, but I can't really stop that. :P

This season is now in the air and i saw the 1 episode of this season. I love love this episode. Now i am going to start 2nd episode of this season. Hope for good one.

Last night's episode was intense for me since it looked like Hershel (who is one of my favorite characters) might die, but I'm glad he's all right. Also, the deaths of some of the prisoners were disturbing, but I understand why it had to be done. Next week's episode looks like it'll be very enjoyable.

I'm loving this season so hard.

Season 1: Good.
    Season 2 First Half: Meh, it's not that great.
    Season 2 Second Half: Wow, it's great again.
    Season 3: Amazing.

I think the setting change did wonders to the show. Last nights episode was so intense and atmospheric. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I'm enjoying the increased violence and gore too. I've flinched and looked away a few times, and I'm not easily grossed out.

Can't wait for next week. A whole episode following my two favourite characters.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Last night's episode was intense for me since it looked like Hershel (who is one of my favorite characters) might die, but I'm glad he's all right. Also, the deaths of some of the prisoners were disturbing, but I understand why it had to be done. Next week's episode looks like it'll be very enjoyable.
    Just curious, why is Hershel one of your favorites? And I really liked that they got pretty intense with the deaths and I hope they keep making them violent when it's appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Can't wait for next week. A whole episode following my two favourite characters.
    Is the whole episode definitely following just two people?

I just fangirled at the first 2 episodes!! The third is out for downloading, but I don't have the time recently!!!

Did anyone watch last nights episode? It was quite a nice change, focusing on the two girls.

I don't have cable, so I watch it online on Monday's after work.
    FC White: 1893 6509 3199.

Looking for:

Can Offer: Anything I'm not looking for.

Can infect with Pokerus.

I watched the episode a few moments ago, that governor is a psychopath!

Ugh, this week's episode was intense. I was so sad when that T-Dog guy got bitten and then when he sacrificed himself to save Carol. I was even sadder when Lori died; I know she wanted to save her baby, but I was surprised that she would allow herself to die just to protect it. It was heart-wrenching to watch. Anyway, I was glad that we got to see what was going on in the prison as well as what was going on with Andrea and Michonne.

Just finished watching this episode. T-Dog and Lori were my least favourite characters, so I'm kind of glad that they are gone. Lori's death as really sad, even for me, and Carl having to shoot her was so emotional. I just wish she had her panties back on.

Andrea and Michonne's plot is really growing on me, it's so intriguing to see how things is going to happen with them and The Governor.

The only thing I didn't like was the way that the walkers simply showed up without any notice, it was so lame. I hope that Carol don't turn into Sophia, by the way.

I'm so excited for next week!
    White 2:

Lori kinda deserved it.......

FC: 2406-6166-3485 IGN: Emerald

OOOOOOOOOOpppsss........totally haven't seen it yet. lol. Oh well I'll still feel the emotions lol. Can't wait!!!

As horrible as Lori was, That was extremely emotional. And Rick's breakdown at the end was one of the saddest things ever. x_x

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

I thought his breakdown was hilarious. It looked like Rick was making fun of Carl.

Spoiler:

Also this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqwHAM6iIsY

Quote Originally Posted by RageKaiser View Post
    As horrible as Lori was, That was extremely emotional. And Rick's breakdown at the end was one of the saddest things ever. x_x
    Haha I'm so emotional, balled like a baby!! I agree Rick's breakdown was sad......and no he wasn't making fun of his son, he was like "F*** I lose my wife and my little boy, (who's grown up so much so soon) had to put her down."

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast