Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead (Season 3)

Governor is setting up Merle to "escape" with Darryl and become his mole in the prison, just like what he did with Ramirez in the comics.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Haven't watched episode 8 yet. going to watch it tomorrow !! Can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by General_Ridley View Post
    The Governor was lying about Merle helping. He's scapegoating Merle because Merle told him, if I remember correctly, that he got Michonne and she was dead or otherwise not a problem anymore. The Governor knows that was a lie now. Of course, it's also possible he's not lying because he believes Merle helped them in. It could be either way, but it is a fact that Merle did not help them get in.
    Ah, it does make sense that the Governor would try to get back at Merle for lying about Michonne's death. I've also heard the theories that perhaps it's all just a ruse to get Merle to join Rick's group as a spy, which also works I suppose. I really can't wait until the season resumes. Also, it seems they're going to be showing the entire series from the start from December 31st to January 2nd. I'm so going to watch since I missed all of season 1 and most of season 2.

That's why I love Netflix!! They have both of the first two seasons!

You missed it all and started Season 3? What?

With shows like this, it's pretty imperative that you start from the beginning because you need to know what's going on.

I agree about the Merle as a spy option, however I don't think he'd want to put Daryl in danger.

Oh jesus I can't wait until February.

I really hope they leave the boring prison and move on to the next place before the season is over. (hint: it's alexandria)

3DS FC: 2809-7376-8417

I JUST caught up the other day and omg if anything happens to Daryl I think I'm going to cry. I wanted to at the end of the episode when they were thrown together but ahhhhh I just want everyone to get along and be happy. ):

Quote Originally Posted by Walcott View Post
    I JUST caught up the other day and omg if anything happens to Daryl I think I'm going to cry. I wanted to at the end of the episode when they were thrown together but ahhhhh I just want everyone to get along and be happy. ):
    If Daryl dies, I'll probably quit watching the show. He and Michonne are the only characters I like anymore. Well, and I guess Glenn too but Daryl's definitely my favorite character at the moment. I was really hoping Michonne would kill the governor, but I guess that would cut that story arc way too short.
    Reading posts on sppf every day

Imagine how many fans on The Walking Dead will just stop watching the show if Daryl does die...

Don't hate on the King, or the world hates on you.

Ugh, apparently AMC is only going to air a Season 3 marathon instead of a full-series marathon like they mentioned before. That sucks since I still haven't seen Season 1 or the start of Season 2. I guess I'll have to watch them online, but it'll have to wait since I'm following four other shows online at the moment and I can't add another to my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Ugh, apparently AMC is only going to air a Season 3 marathon instead of a full-series marathon like they mentioned before. That sucks since I still haven't seen Season 1 or the start of Season 2. I guess I'll have to watch them online, but it'll have to wait since I'm following four other shows online at the moment and I can't add another to my list.
    Last time I looked they had the first two seasons on Netflix. But they're still easy to find online, so skgbkgadfg

aLSO DARRYL BETTER BE OKAY I don't care much for his brother, but them being thrown together like that is sad. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Walcott View Post
    Last time I looked they had the first two seasons on Netflix. But they're still easy to find online, so skgbkgadfg

aLSO DARRYL BETTER BE OKAY I don't care much for his brother, but them being thrown together like that is sad. D:
    I know, right? Daryl is my favorite character on the show! He's just gotten so much character development and I've grown attached to his character. It's pretty well done
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Tomorrow is the big day! Hopefully I don't miss it, haha. My friend should be able to remind me, he's been hosting Walking Dead nights in my dorm building's tv lounge so I should notice that. I haven't read anything about what happens in the comics, so I'm still unsure how it will all play out.

There have been scenes in various trailers of Andrea and Merle at the prison. I wonder how that's going to work out.

Hopefull it works out with Andrea dying.

So, so hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post

So, so hopefully.
    I don't. Andrea is my favourite character when she isn't the Governor's b!tch. The show has shown that anyone can die whenever with Lori's death, but I think Andrea is untouchable for now, along with Rick, Carl and Michonne. She's important enough for the next arc.

Wow, I didn't think it was humanly possible to like Andrea; she's been insufferable, whiny, petulant, obnoxious, and self-righteous for two seasons now. I will literally cheer my television when she finally dies.

I agree that she WON'T, though. Because I think they know [apparently only most] everyone despises her, so why blow the load on giving the audience the satisfaction of seeing her die? Plus, I'm sure they'll ****y to] redeem her at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post

So, so hopefully.
    I hope not. While she may not be my favorite character, I do think she's one of the few interesting characters left. Anyway, I wish I had known sooner about the marathon. I was skipping channels when I saw that it was happening. Thankfully, I managed to catch up with most of season 2.

But yeah, the new episode was interesting. I mean it wasn't quite what I expected it to be - the whole Daryl/Merle rescue scene was unexpected - but at least it showed the aftermath of the Woodbury raid. Rick's meltdown at the end of the episode was annoying though. I finally understand why Carl told him to step down as the leader in one of the previews.

Im close to being up to date, like 8 episodes into season 3 so far and i have to say this is the best show to hit the TV in a while

I loved the recent episode, especially the last ten minutes. I thought it was going to be another one of those development episodes, so I was caught off guard when Axel got shot. I was really starting to like him, so it sucks that he's dead. But Daryl's epic return made up for that. But man, I hate the Governor so much now. I felt a bit sorry for him because of what happened to his daughter, but now I really want him dead.

I am sure the gov. will be back with more people though. It looks like he is going to be testing Andrea's loyalty in the next episode by sending her to the prison.
    Pokedex complete.

Hopefully, Andrea does the right thing this coming season. I'm sure that will help her character be more likeable. I foresee Tyreese coming back to help the gang when they are in a hard spot to save the day. Tyreese is a beast!
    Pokedex complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I loved the recent episode, especially the last ten minutes. I thought it was going to be another one of those development episodes, so I was caught off guard when Axel got shot. I was really starting to like him, so it sucks that he's dead. But Daryl's epic return made up for that. But man, I hate the Governor so much now. I felt a bit sorry for him because of what happened to his daughter, but now I really want him dead.
    I think most people were caught off by Axel getting shot. XD I know I sat here with my mouth hanging open, which doesn't happen like ever when I'm watching tv. But Carol is one of my favorites, so basically any character she gets along with, I like. It makes me sad to think about how Carol said hopefully Axel would never have to use any of the bullets in his gun, and now he won't ever have to.

As for the Governor, I hate him, but since he's a villain that makes me love him. Any bad guy that is that bad almost always has approval from me. He's such a powerful guy, it's crazy. During that shootout scene though (which was awesome and so freaking tense), I thought that truck that drove into the prison gates was at first being driven by either the dad or son from the group that got kicked out. The Governor looked a bit surprised at first, but I guess it was his plan based on what I've read around the internet...

I'm not happy with Merle coming back with Daryl afbdakfbkdjf like ugh they had that really good character development scene and everything but then they just show up together and we all know Merle is going to hang the fact that he helped over Rick's head to basically do whatever he wants. Merle's character is so well done and one of the best, but gahhh I don't like that him being at the prison will likely cause so much more bad than good.

This season has really slowed down since it came back from hiatus. I guess they're slowly building up to the Woodbury vs Prison showdown. God, I'm so frustrated with Andrea. I try to defend her and try to be her last fan, but she's doing everything to be on the wrong side. I'm glad this episode had Andrea/Michonne scenes though.

Tonight's preview for next week's episodes looks pretty nifty, but can anyone explain why Rick, Carl, and Michonne went together? (In the preview, of course)

3DS FC: 2809-7376-8417

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast