Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead (Season 3)

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I didn't like the last episode, but I guess it would be impossible to top 'Clear'. It was slow and I felt like it was dragging on at parts, and like it was foreshadowing multiple things that didn't end up happening. Andrea once again regressed too, saying she'd go to the prison and then backing out again. If she's blinded by love, then gag me now.
    I saw a sneak peek for the upcoming episode showing Andrea and Milton discussing what to do about the Governor. Andrea says she has to kill him and that it's the only way.

She is definetly not blinded by love. ;p

Ugh, this episode. Started great, but crashed and burned. Of course, I knew it wasn't going to beat "Clear," but man this episode was too slow and really unnecessary in parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    I saw a sneak peek for the upcoming episode showing Andrea and Milton discussing what to do about the Governor. Andrea says she has to kill him and that it's the only way.

She is definetly not blinded by love. ;p
    Yeah, I made that post before I saw the preview (since AMC doesn't play them anymore...) I'm glad that she's taking action and finally realizes that the man is crazy. Her reaction was kind of unclear in the last episode, but it's loud and clear now.

I hope that Andrea ends up getting the kill over him. She really needs it.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    I honestly think Merle is going to get killed. I hope Andrea survives, I really like her.
    So my wife was reading this over my shoulder and just exclaimed "HOW?! How could anyone like Andrea? She's awful. Ask that person how they could possibly like Andrea."

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Andrea isn't weak at killing zombies. She can shoot a gun well and I think she did what she had to do woth the Governer to survive. I think shes just lost right now, but I always liked her for some reason.

Oh my god, I just saw a leaked image from Episode 15 that's a huge spoiler. God ****ing damnit.

Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    Oh my god, I just saw a leaked image from Episode 15 that's a huge spoiler. God ****ing damnit.
    I accidentally stumbled upon brief summaries for the remaining episodes and fled. I spoiled last season's finale (though AMC made a huge blunder) and regretted it totally.

I really liked this week's episode, even if I kind of figured out what would happen halfway through it. I loved that Andrea decided to leave and join Rick's group for good this time, but it was her undoing. I really wanted her to get away and I thought she would for a moment, but when she arrived at the outside of the prison I knew that the Governor would show up. Darn it. Well at least Milton got some development; he went from being my least favorite Woodbury resident to being one of my favorites. He's really changed in a good way imo.

I would've liked this episode more but the way it ended left me with a sour taste in my mouth. All that time to just go back to square one.

This was the first episode of TWD yet that actually FELT like a horror movie. The Andrea/Governor stuff in the warehouse was very tense and dramatic and well-done. It's good that Andrea is improving and growing up and not being naive, but I am noticing that it might be too little, too late for a lot of fans (my wife STILL hates her, and she and her friend both said the best part of the episode is the ending which implies we may get to see Andrea TortureMurdered next week).

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    This was the first episode of TWD yet that actually FELT like a horror movie. The Andrea/Governor stuff in the warehouse was very tense and dramatic and well-done.
    It was really good in my opinion; I was screaming at my TV the entire time for Andrea to get away lol. Also, I didn't really warm up to Tyreese (sp?) or Sasha. Like, I'm glad they let Andrea leave Woodbury, but they just went and tattled on her after that and made things more difficult for her. Plus all the development that they got seemed pointless at the end when they decided to stay in Woodbury instead of heeding Andrea's words about the Governor. Also, apparently Tyreese and Sasha are related? I thought they were a couple. #Oops

I thought it was a decent episode, but redundant. Andrea went through all of that just to get kidnapped. As for the rest of the Woodbury crew, I just don't care that much. I'm assuming Milton will die now that he's a traitor, and Tyreese's group are too unbalanced. They're good, then suddenly they're enemies and now they can be whatever they want to be.

The Governor/Andrea chase scenes were fantastic though. I thought he was going to try to run over her, and the whole factory scene was very intense.

IM SO BAD AT CATCHING UP WITH THIS SHOW. I usually miss every other week and have to watch online, and I actually watched Clear before the episode that aired before it because I thought I was all caught up (thankfully it wasn't all that confusing without seeing the previous episode). And now I came here thinking I was all caught up and realized I still have one more episode to watch before being completely caught up dskjgsdkjgbgj

But uhhh I only kinda like this season, the whole thing feels really slow for me. There have only been a few parts where I was really excited and on the edge of my seat. But the overall/mild dislike I have for this season is making me not judge the characters as harshly as I probably should. Like I still like Andrea even though I really dislike her this season, and I sort of like Merle even though I have a strong dislike for him still. ITS ALL SO CONFUSING and thankfully the season is almost over. I'm more than ready to see all the current plots wrapped up and put into the past.

Haha I never felt like the second seasons was the slow, but maybe that's just because I watched the whole season in one weekend.

The nice thing is that every season has, so far, been better than the previous one. I thought season one was terrible; just absolutely boring and silly. I'm glad I stuck with the show. I think the episode where Shane killed Otis was "the moment" where the show turned around and became interesting.

The nice thing is that every season has, so far, been better than the previous one. I thought season one was terrible; just absolutely boring and silly. I'm glad I stuck with the show. I think the episode where Shane killed Otis was "the moment" where the show turned around and became interesting.
    What exactly is it you didn't like about Season 1? I personally liked it lot (not as much as the other two, but still). Just curious, not trying to persuade you or anything.
    I can smell u

It was completely unmemorable and rushed and had no emotional impact. I'm trying to remember what all happened... Rick found a legless zombie? Carl chased frogs in a pod with Shane? Some guy yelled at Carol for washing clothes? And there was a LOT of canon fodder to eliminate in the span of 6 episodes that I never got to know or care about? And then there was the CDC season finale episode, which was pretty easily the worst episode of TWD so far.

I don't know. I remember watching the first season and thinking "God, they RUINED the comic. Why am I still watching this?"

Quote Originally Posted by Waterpokes View Post
    Next season, I hope they try to focus on one group each episode, instead of jumping around, from one small group to another to another. I like it way better when they put the focus on one specific group for one episode and move onto the next group. That's why I like the "Clear" episode. They stuck with Rick, Carl, Michonne and Morgan, and it felt much smoother, then jumping from one group to another.
    I bet anything that there will only be one group next season.

I liked season one although I thought the ending was rushed. Season two was cool in my opinion. I know a lot of people don't like it because it sometimes seemed more like a soap opera than an action show, but I thought it was interesting. Season three has been my favorite season by far mostly because it's been very dramatic but also action-heavy.

Oh my god I have to agree with you. I only watched season one and I never watched a single episode for two years and I had such a poor opinion of the show. Thankfully I decided to continue watching and now I kinda like it. It's no Breaking Bad though.

Oh man this episode was great after two bad ones in a row.

You could tell Merle was going down though. All that sudden focus on him. But man..did he go out in a blaze of glory! And that fight with the governor, holy ****.

Oh, and poor Darryl. : (

So pumped for the finale now.

Bet that rooftop doesn't look so bad now, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    Bet that rooftop doesn't look so bad now, huh?
    Hahaha damn. Ice cold.

Did anyone else notice the kid from Tyreese's group get shot in the face as Merle was aiming at the Governor?

I never really liked him.

I noticed, but I never liked him because he like never spoke, it was like when Beth's boyfriend died last season?

"Oh, he was a great character"
    Said no one ever.

It's just a way of getting rid of the semi-red shirts before the season finale. I expect Darryl and the kid's dad gonna be pissed at each other's groups.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast