Thread: Ash vs Tobias re-match

Default Ash vs Tobias re-match

If we get to c a re-match. With Ash current team, how would he fair against Tobias? Can Ash get him to bring out all 6 of his pokemon? Wat type might the other 4 b? Since those 2 were flying pokemon I believe mayb they other 4 will b flying type as well. wats ur thought?

If Ash gets a rematch with his current team, he would do barely do **** to him and his Latios will laugh at how pathetic it is.
    But if they really did that, they're gonna give Ash the 'Special Treatment' and make his Unova team win.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I don't care.

But if you want an answer, Tobias would cream him again.

I he uses this team, he'd get creamed again.

Ash would lose miserably no matter what he uses. It can be implied from him that besides darkrai every pokemon on bis team is weak to dragon. So he has 5 dragon legends as backup.

Whatever Pokemon Ash uses, he will still lose.
        Spoiler:- Favourite Pokemon:

From every1's viewpoint Ash is due to lose. Even I think so, Pikachu is his only elec*** type pokemon, surely its strong but its potential is limited. So why dnt they get him to catch sme more powerful pokemon. It seems like Ash gonna remain just a simple trainer all his life if this keep up.

Tobias at the moment seems to be unpredictable.
    Ash better bring along all of his power houses for this battle,seeing to it that Tobias is on a whole other level.

Quote Originally Posted by JayJay1990 View Post
    From every1's viewpoint Ash is due to lose. Even I think so, Pikachu is his only elec*** type pokemon, surely its strong but its potential is limited. So why dnt they get him to catch sme more powerful pokemon. It seems like Ash gonna remain just a simple trainer all his life if this keep up.
    Pretty sure there's gonna be a conclusion to the Anime,if not,then to Ash's story at least,with Ash accomplishing his goal of becoming a Pokemon master.

Charizard is potentially the strongest pokemon Ash has, so I'm still a little baffled by why he didn't use him in the first place. I'm not saying that he'd have won, but perhaps have gone further. Let's face it, we all want to know what Tobias' 4 other pokemon are...

Whatever the reason would be, i wish Takuto/Tobias would return to the Anime. He was the best character ever, simply because of owning a Darkrai and a damn Latios too! So much epicness for one trainer.

If he did return, i would like Ash to use all his BEST Reserves and Current Pokemon against him though.

Pikachu, Charizard, Sceptile, Snorlax, Krookodile and Infernape.

Optionally, replace Snorlax with Meloetta that would return to help Ash during this round (I wish)

With the re-match I would go with Sceptile, Charizard, Krookodile, Pikachu, Swellow, Glalie
    Not knowing wat the other 4 are, better b prepare for any type of em. Still I belive its nt enough to win(charizard is his best fire type, Sceptile best grass type, Pikachu his only elctric type) bt hopefully will get to c all 6 of his pokemon.

Ash would lose again, even if he uses his really overhyped pokemon (*CoughtInfernapeandCharizard*). Sceptile BARELY beat Darkrai...after it took damage from Gible and Heracross. Pikachu DID beat Latios without the latter taking prior damage, but it's Pikachu. It drew with Latios, but never really defeated it in a way. If Pikachu won, they could have just showed Tobias bringing out his fully evolved starter, and then using it to crush Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by AstralRenegade View Post
    Charizard is potentially the strongest pokemon Ash has, so I'm still a little baffled by why he didn't use him in the first place. I'm not saying that he'd have won, but perhaps have gone further. Let's face it, we all want to know what Tobias' 4 other pokemon are...
    Whatever those 4 are, I am sure they are not pushovers. Especially whatever he used to capture Darkrai to begin with. I'm still going with my theory that he used Pokemon X (Likely his starter) to beat Darkrai and capture it, then used Darkrai to defeat Latios (immune to Luster Purge, super-effects Latios with Dark Pulse/Ice Beam).

Quote Originally Posted by Lunanight View Post
    Ash would lose again, even if he uses his really overhyped pokemon (*CoughtInfernapeandCharizard*). Sceptile BARELY beat Darkrai...after it took damage from Gible and Heracross. Pikachu DID beat Latios without the latter taking prior damage, but it's Pikachu. It drew with Latios, but never really defeated it in a way. If Pikachu won, they could have just showed Tobias bringing out his fully evolved starter, and then using it to crush Pikachu.

Whatever those 4 are, I am sure they are not pushovers. Especially whatever he used to capture Darkrai to begin with. I'm still going with my theory that he used Pokemon X (Likely his starter) to beat Darkrai and capture it, then used Darkrai to defeat Latios (immune to Luster Purge, super-effects Latios with Dark Pulse/Ice Beam).
    I wouldn't be surprised if Arceus was his starter xD

LOl even with his best Reserves they'd still get knocked downlike dominoes

Ash needs to use Krookodile, Pikachu, Sceptile, Charizard, Infernape, and............ if Gible evolves into Garchomp then that.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)