Thread: Question about Pokémon Conquest.

Default Question about Pokémon Conquest.

Right now i am playing the story of Lord Kanbei, ''the reluctant genius''. Though it's pretty sweet you can upgrade some locations by investing with gold, i was wondering if these upgrades will stay when i beat this story and start with another one.
    AFTER STARTING OUT AS A POKÉMON TRAINER IN 1998, I FINALLY COMPLETED THE POKÉDEX ON NOVEMBER 16TH IN THE YEAR 2014
    Playtime in Pokémon Y: 513 hours and 50 minutes.
    Pokémon seen: 718
    Pokémon caught: 718

Future team for Omega Ruby: Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Gorebyss, Dusclops, (event shiny) Metagross

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"' —Bowser, Super Paper Mario

You might try asking the same question in this far-off land:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...est-Discussion

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Ah thanks. It's kinda hard to find the right section to ask your questions if you don't visit these forums often...
    AFTER STARTING OUT AS A POKÉMON TRAINER IN 1998, I FINALLY COMPLETED THE POKÉDEX ON NOVEMBER 16TH IN THE YEAR 2014
    Playtime in Pokémon Y: 513 hours and 50 minutes.
    Pokémon seen: 718
    Pokémon caught: 718

Future team for Omega Ruby: Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Gorebyss, Dusclops, (event shiny) Metagross

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"' —Bowser, Super Paper Mario