Thread: Yo yo yo!

Default Yo yo yo!

So I've just signed up, played pokemon since I got Red when it was released over here in 1999. Finished every game since (story not filled pokdex).

With B/W I've got back into it recently, but being 24 now most of my friends are not into it so nice to find a place with passionate people! I've got Platinum, Sapphire and Black right now, HG is due to arrive tomorrow (managed to find a brand new sealed copy with pokewalker, sick!) and White 2 should arrive on release date here on friday.

Only recently found out about all this shiny pokemon business and IV training, so much more to the game than I thought. Although I'm kinda thinking that I'm not gonna hunt shiny', if I find one then I find one, no dramas.

In fact my copy of Platinum came 2nd hand and had loads and loads of shineys, Mewtwo, Typhlosion and almost every evolution of eevee shiny. However I'm almost certain that they're all hacked pokemon so nothing to get excited about!

Anyway I'm done rambling, see ya'll around the place!

Welcome to Serebii Snowjoe, i'm Snove nice to meet you

If you need help with anything feel free to message me.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Welcome to Serebii forums, I'm Klizcool. But you can call me Klizcool.

If you're feeling confused about something, feel free to PM me.
    And don't worry, you're not the only one who's new to EVs and IVs. Shiny hunts are difficult, but the easiest way to find them is not look for them. Just carry lots of Pokeballs and you'll be golden

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D

Cheers guys for the friendly welcome!