Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you please rate my pokemon team? Thanks.

Default Can you please rate my pokemon team? Thanks.

Here is my team for black and white 2
    Please rate it fairly and decide if its good or not - - - from 1= Bad. 10 = Good.

Milotic - hydropump - Toxic - Sleep talk- Rest

Ditto - With imposter

Blissy - Sing, Endevuour - Dream eater - Minimize

Dragonite - Hurracane - draco meteor- toxic - protect

Stunfisk -Fissure - discharge - scald - bounce

Heracross - mergahorn - Bugbite - Megahorn - Reversal

Please rate it

BTW---- 1st post and 1st thread... yay!

Im very sorry if i have put it in the wrong place.

Well sorry, but first of all you need to put evs, abilities and the item the pokemon are holding. Also, you kind of need to define what each pokemon's role is.

EDIT: hers a guide: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Vs-and-natures
    Old Black 2 Team:

My old Black 2 Team until SOMEONE deleted it.

I have officially claimed quote from cave story.

Quote Originally Posted by aaron1290 View Post
    Please rate it fairly and decide if its good or not - - - from 1= Bad. 10 = Good.

Milotic - hydropump - Toxic - Sleep talk- Rest - Holding mystic water

Ditto - With imposter - holding a oran berry

Blissy - Sing, Endevuour - Dream eater - Minimize - Holding a focus band

Dragonite - Hurracane - draco meteor- toxic - protect - holding a dragon fang ( i think thats what boosts dragon type moves )

Stunfisk -Fissure - discharge - scald - bounce - Holding a shell bell

Heracross - mergahorn - Bugbite - Megahorn - Reversal - holding a choise scarf

Please rate it

BTW---- 1st post and 1st thread... yay!
    Blissy is my Defensive wall and puts pokemon to sleep.
    Stunkfisk is my Status inflictor and a weak attacker
    Dragonite is my all out attacker
    Heracross is my ^^
    milotic is my all arounder - includes Rest for healing and sleep talk for attacking while asleep
    Ditto is there for ghost and types like that.

i hope i got this right.

i got it right? right?

Blissy is my Defensive wall and puts pokemon to sleep.
    Stunkfisk is my Status inflictor and a weak attacker
    Dragonite is my all out attacker
    Heracross is my ^^
    milotic is my all arounder - includes Rest for healing and sleep talk for attacking while asleep
    Ditto is there for ghost and types like that.

i hope i got this right.

I forgot abilililitys

Ditto - imposter
    Milotic - marvel scale
    Heracross - guts
    Dragonite - inner focus
    Stunkfisk - Static
    Blissy - natural cure

Uh. Can we get EVs and natures too? Then I can give you some feedback.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

i dont understand Evs and natures....

I read the post i still didnt understand it..

By EVS does it mean like using stuff like HP bottels on the pokemon?

Could you stop triple posting and read up on evs and natures on smogon

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Um. No. I can give you an explanation of EVs, but I don't have the time to type one out. Here's a link to an explanation on Serebii.

http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Just post your team here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...Gen-Ingame-RMT
    Don't you see it is an in-game team? he have no idea what competitive is..

A tip: Don't post 2 or more posts in a row it isn't accepted on most forums not only serebii.
    Last edited by Ilan; 9th October 2012 at 8:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

Forget i ever posted on this.
    i dont get it
    simple.
    and next time try to be more nicer to someone who is new to pokemon, Ev and stuff and never has actualy set up a competitive team
    and wouldnt you assume i would want a blissy to have good HP and defence?
    Good day.

No i want this as a competitive team not a in game team

No i want this as a competitive team not a in game team
    Just because one person wasn't too nice to you doesn't mean you need to get angry at the rest of us. I'm just trying to help.

This isn't a competitive team by rules unless it has EVs and natures. I can help you design decent spreads for your Pokemon if you'd like.

Also Blissey makes a great Special wall, but has terrible physical Defense.

would you really be able to help me?
    Sevensevens?

would you really be able to help me?
    Sevensevens?
    Sure.

Alright, let's take a look at your team as it stands.

Milotic: Milotic is infamous as a premier UU Special wall. With 125 Base Special Defense, he take special hits easily. However, seeing as you've already got Blissey for taking Special hits, may I recommend Skarmory or Suicune?

Ditto: Ditto's pretty simple. He's a Revenge killer normally. After your opponent manages to KO one of your Pokemon, you send him out to finish off the weakened enemy.

Blissey: Blissey is arguably the best Special wall in the game. With a great Special Defense stat and the highest HP stat in the game, he takes little damage from any Special attack.

Dragonite: Dragonite makes a great Sweeper, and the set you've got isn't bad. Sweepers are meant to KO as many of your opponent's Pokemon as possible before they faint.

Stunfisk: Stunfisk is a good Support pokemon, but he's pretty outclassed. I'd recommend something like Umbreon or, once again, Skarmory to take his place. His stats are pretty low, and while his typing isn't bad, he'll be KO'd pretty fast, possibly before he can do anything.

Heracross: Heracross is a devastating physical sweeper, capable of KOing almost anything that doesn't resist his twin STAB attacks. However... You've got Megahorn listed twice.

Give me a few minutes to get EV spreads and Natures posted for your team. Also, consider replacing Milotic with Suicune and Stunfisk with Skarmory or Umbreon.

Can't rate it very well without much detail...but my rating right now is...:

you wrote megahorn for heracross twice...unless "mergahorn" is an attack...for heracross' moveset I recommend keeping megahorn, and getting close combat, U-turn, and reversal, and then making it hold the flame orb if it's ability is guts...reversals power increases the lower your HP is, the flame orb will inflict burn, causing your HP to go down, also activating the guts ability...

as for the rest of your team, it all looks okay...not the best but okay...except get a dragonite with an ability that raises special attack, and then teach it draco meteor (last resort move), thunder, rain dance, and a fire or flying type move(flamethrower or aerial ace...something with okay power and good accuracy)

Instead of Milotic how about gengar?

Levitate

Destiny bond

Hypnosis

Nightmare

Dream eater

Substitute

How do i change my signiture my stupid big bro changed it just now...

ITS A LIE

And for the heracross with 2 megahorns

Replace one megahorn with Close combat
    Last edited by aaron1290; 9th October 2012 at 9:31 PM.
    Blissy
    Blissy
    All hail blissy

Instead of Milotic how about gengar?

Levitate

Destiny bond

Hypnosis

Nightmare

Dream eater

Substitute

How do i change my signiture my stupid big bro changed it just now...

ITS A LIE

And for the heracross with 2 megahorns

Replace one megahorn with Close combat
    To change sig, go to top of page and click settings. Then in the left baryou should see change signature.

Hypnosis is too unreliable to use competitively. Also, no one will stay in when asleep, so Dream Eater wont be worth the spot. I recommend you use Shadow Ball and Focus Blast instead. Nightmare also wont do the expecteddamage, so maybe Pain Split to damage the opponent and heal yourself?
    Challenge the P4L League here

The Netherlands:
    Eon Ticket distributed on December 6th:
    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii.net
    Groningen, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Breda, Amsterdam and Utrecht
    And then via StreetPass!

I have claimed the awesome Kingdra

ok sure

:P
    Blissy
    Blissy
    All hail blissy

once i get B/w2 i would love to battle y'all
    Blissy
    Blissy
    All hail blissy

If you insist on keeping Milotic, this is the only set I know to produce decent results.

Milotic @ Leftovers
    Calm nature - Marvel Scale ability
    EVs: 248 HP, 196 Defense, 60 Special Defense, 4 Speed
    -Scald
    -Rest
    -Sleep Talk
    -Dragon Tail

This set is great. Scald is his primary Attacking move, having only slightly less power than Surf, and a high chance to Burn the opponent. Burns halve the opponent's Attack stat, which could be crippling to a physical sweeper. Rest has two effects on Milotic; firstly it heals him back to full health, and secondly it raises his Defense by 50% because of Marvel Scale. Sleep Talk is sort of obvious. Now, normally when your opponent sees you using a ResTalker, he will send something out to set up on you, for instance Sword's Dance Scizor or something similar. For that we have Dragon Tail. Dragon Tail forces the opponent to switch, and negates all boosted stats he may have accumulated.

Now, if you want Suicune instead, try the classic set known as Crocune

Suicune @ Leftovers OR Life Orb
    Modest nature - Pressure ability
    EVs: 252 Special Attack, 196 Defense, 56 HP
    -Calm Mind
    -Rest
    -Sleep Talk
    -Surf

Calm Mind boosts his decent Special Attack to insane levels, letting him hit even things that resist Surf hard. Rest and Sleep Talk is obvious, but he doesn't get the benefit of Marvel Scale. Surf is his attacking move of choice, having 100% accuracy and a good base power.

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
    Relaxed nature - Imposter ability
    EVs: 252 HP, 252 Special Defense, 4 Defense
    -Transform

Really, this is his only viable set. Choice Scarf and Imposter let him turn into whatever Pokemon your opponent is using, and then outspeed him and KO him with his own moves. Then, switch back to one of your other Pokemon and reset him for use again later in the match.

Blissey...

Blissey @ Leftovers
    Calm nature - Natural Cure ability
    EVs: 252 Special Defense, 252 Defense, 4 HP
    -Seismic Toss
    -Toxic
    -Softboiled
    -Aromatherapy OR Wish

Blissey is an amazing Special wall and a great support Pokemon. Seismic Toss is his primary way of dishing out damage. While 100 damage a turn might not be a whole lot, your enemy won't be doing that much to you, and the difference is that you have over 600 HP while the average Pokemon has 300-400 HP. Toxic is for bulkier threats or Ghosts that aren't hit by Seismic Toss. Softboiled heals you for half your health each use, very useful. The last slot is up to you. I'd recommend Aromatherapy as it heals all your team's status conditions, but you could also use Wish. If you use Wish and then switch into a Pokemon you want healed, provided it survives, Wish should heal it to full or nearly full HP.

Dragonite...

Dragonite @ Life Orb
    Modest nature - Multiscale ability
    EVs: 252 HP, 252 Special Attack, 4 Special Defense
    -Draco Meteor
    -Hurricane
    -Surf OR Thunder Wave
    -Roost

Dragonite makes a great bulky Sweeper in my experience. This set is designed to maximize longevity and damage output. Draco Meteor is a devastating STAB attack, but it requires him to switch after use, as it cuts his Special Attack nearly in half. Hurricane is a secondary, less powerful STAB attack without the negative effects of Draco Meteor. Surf can be used for coverage, hitting Rock types that resist Hurricane, and at least getting neutral damage against Steel types that resist both Hurricane and Draco Meteor. Or you could use Thunder Wave to cripple opposing sweepers. Roost is there for healing.

To be honest, I don't know any good Stunfisk sets, so here's a good Skarmory and a good Umbreon set.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
    Impish nature - Sturdy ability
    EVs: 252 Defense, 252 HP, 4 Attack
    -Brave Bird
    -Stealth Rock
    -Whirlwind
    -Roost

Skarmory is the physical counterpart to Blissey, taking any physical hit easily. Brave Bird is his hardest hitting move, but you won't be doing much attacking with him anyways. Stealth Rock gives you some Entry hazards and makes it dangerous for Volcarona to come in on you. Whirlwind blows your enemy away and forces them to switch, spreading Stealth Rocks damage throughout your enemies team. Roost is for healing.

Or there's Umbreon.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
    Careful nature - Synchronize ability
    EVs: 252 HP, 252 Special Defense, 4 Defense
    -Wish OR Heal Bell
    -Toxic OR Iron Tail
    -Curse
    -Sucker Punch

Curse Umbreon makes a great support and mixed tank. The first move should depend on what you used with Blissey. If you used Aromatherapy on Blissey, use Wish on Umbreon. If you used Wish on Blissey, use Heal Bell on Umbreon. For the next move, I'd use Toxic, but you could use Iron Tail for a little bit of extra coverage. Curse boosts his Defense and Attack. Most things outspeed him anyways so the Speed drop isn't really harmful. After 3-4 Curses, you're ready to start attacking with Sucker Punch. Sucker Punch always goes first if your opponent uses a damaging move, so his low Speed won't really matter.

Heracross should run a Moxie sweeper

Heracross @ Leftovers
    Adamant nature - Moxie ability
    EVs: 252 Speed, 252 Attack, 4 HP
    -Close Combat
    -Megahorn
    -Stone Edge
    -Sword's Dance

Sword's Dance doubles his Attack in one turn, making him hit everything hard. Close Combat and Megahorn are both incredible STAB attacks, putting a dent in everything that's not Ghost or Flying typed. Stone Edge rounds off the set hitting Fire and Flying types hard, and getting Ghosts for neutral damage.

Hope this helps a little!

Thanks man!
    Blissy
    Blissy
    All hail blissy

This means it is an in-game team so.. I assumed he posted here by mistake and by the level of the sets.. and he doesn't know what EV is..
    this team have no good base it can't be made into a good one without changing the core of the team, which means to make a new team.

Read some guides to make a better team from a base pokemon and start with setting yourself a tier and a playstyle and then choose a pokemon to begin with that's how I make my teams.

Without EVs and natures you are inferior to any opponent.

You wanted it to be rated from 1-10 I will give it a 1.
    This section is team rating not TEAM BUILDING and this team isn't built well.

What sevensevens did is to make a new team taking 3 pokemons which is just absord.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast