Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can you please rate my pokemon team? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    This means it is an in-game team so.. I assumed he posted here by mistake and by the level of the sets.. and he doesn't know what EV is..
    this team have no good base it can't be made into a good one without changing the core of the team, which means to make a new team.

Read some guides to make a better team from a base pokemon and start with setting yourself a tier and a playstyle and then choose a pokemon to begin with that's how I make my teams.

You wanted it to be rated from 1-10 I will give it a 1.
    This section is team rating not TEAM BUILDING and this team isn't built well.

What sevensevens did is to make a new team taking 3 pokemons which is just absord.
    Well, YOU make a good Stunfisk set that can do anything in OU. >.<

Seriously, this sort of thing happens all the time. No need to tear him down. I did this too before I learned about Competitive Battling.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Is it your job to go around and putting everyone down?
    Blissy
    Blissy
    All hail blissy

Quote Originally Posted by Sevensevens View Post
    Well, YOU make a good Stunfisk set that can do anything in OU. >.<

Seriously, this sort of thing happens all the time. No need to tear him down. I did this too before I learned about Competitive Battling.
    Well if stunfisk was the only pokemon which needs to be replaced it would be fine, but his whole team needs work that's why it is better that he would learn a little more about competitive, before helping him with his teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

Look, just stay out of it? its my 1st time doing competitive so? i messed up? and?
    i dont understand what EV is?
    so?
    im sure it will catch on.. i havent even had my 1st comp battle yet. im new to this EV stuff, heck im new to pokemon battling outside of the game ( online )
    Blissy
    Blissy
    All hail blissy

Good grief, how did I miss this.

Your OP needs a lot of things for this to be legal (see rule#3 for more detail). Also, please do not post more than once in a row, as that is also against the SPPF Rules as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12