Thread: Beyblade Shipping

Default Beyblade Shipping

Any Beyblade series, the original series to Metal Force to the new one we have going Zero G or however the heck you say it. Any one you like? For me, I like RenxZero from the new series and GingaxMadoka from Beyblade Metal Force/Masters I just find these two pairings so cute. The original Beyblade series I didn't ship any one for some reason. Do you guys pair any one from the Beyblade series?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Masamune x Mei Mei
    Hilary x Daichi
    Mariah x Tyson
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

Ah, let's see... I've been watching Metal Force (I think that's what I'm watching anyway) in the mornings before Pokemon comes on, but I watch it with the sound muted so I'm fuzzy on the names of the characters.

I ship, um, what's his name... the guy who looks like a werewolf, I think it's Kyouya? With the eagle guy. Tsubasa, right? Ship them intensely.
    I also ship the little kid with the green hair with the little kid with the yellow hair, although lately I've also been shipping him with that dragon guy who is usually a villain.

Seriously, someone help me out with names here, I have no idea who these people are. XD
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.
    --------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    Ah, let's see... I've been watching Metal Force (I think that's what I'm watching anyway) in the mornings before Pokemon comes on, but I watch it with the sound muted so I'm fuzzy on the names of the characters.

I ship, um, what's his name... the guy who looks like a werewolf, I think it's Kyouya? With the eagle guy. Tsubasa, right? Ship them intensely.
    I also ship the little kid with the green hair with the little kid with the yellow hair, although lately I've also been shipping him with that dragon guy who is usually a villain.

Seriously, someone help me out with names here, I have no idea who these people are. XD
    It's
    Kyoya x Tsubasa
    Kenta x Yu or Ryuga
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by giratina519 View Post
    It's
    Kyoya x Tsubasa
    Kenta x Yu or Ryuga
    Thank you! =D
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.

Gingkaxmadoka or tsubasaxmadoka zeroxren and masamunexmeI meI
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature