Hybrid View

Default Rate My Team: OU Rain Team

Tell me what you think.

Aerodactyl@FocusSash
    Stealth Rock
    Taunt
    Earthquake
    Stone Edge

Typical lead Aerodactyl. Taunts and sets up Stealth Rock. Hits hard otherwise.

Politoed@Leftovers
    Scald
    Hypnosis
    Encore
    Protect

Politoed brings in the rain obviously. Protect gives it a free turn to recover HP using Leftovers. Encore is useful for giving me time to switch Pokemon. Hypnosis can put anything to sleep that looks dangerous.

Zapdos@Leftovers
    Toxic
    Substitute
    Roost
    Thunder

The ultimate special wall! Equipped with Pressure, Zapdos can outstall nearly anything. Thunder is used over Thunder Bolt as this is a Rain Team.

Toxicroak@BlackSludge
    Swords Dance
    Sucker Punch
    Drain Punch
    Ice Punch

I love Toxicroak! With Black Sludge and Dry Skin, Toxicroak recovers huge amounts of HP every turn. Swords Dance sets it up to potentially sweep. Sucker Punch begs Psychic types to attack Toxicroak.

Cloyster@WhiteHerb
    Shell Smash
    Rock Blast
    Icicle Spear
    Razor Shell

Typical Cloyster, enough said.

Latias@LightClay
    Reflect
    Light Screen
    Dragon Pulse
    Healing Wish

Latias is a fantastic supporter! Its high Defense and Special Defense allows it to setup dual-screens with ease. Once dual-screens are up, I can switch into Cloyster or Toxicroak, allowing them to take extra damage while they boost their stats for a potential sweep. Healing Wish allows another Pokemon to be recovered from a potentially crippling status - e.g. Toxicroak gets burned, Cloyster gets paralyzed.
    Last edited by poads; 10th October 2012 at 5:57 AM.

Sorry, but you're missing EVs, natures, and abilities, all of which are required. You should also expand a bit on your shorter descriptions (namely the Cloyster one).

On a side note, you really should wait until your first RMT drops off the first page before you post another.