Thread: Where would you live?

Default Where would you live?

If you could live anywhere in the world of Pokemon, where would it be? Maybe it's in Hearthome City where you can watch contests, or Pewter City for it's museum, or maybe it's Azalea Town where you can get pokeballs made by Kurt. It can be any place, it doesn't have to be a city or town. (though I'm not sure if anyone wants to live on routes or Eterna forest)

I'd like to live in Castelia City, it's so big so I can do lots of stuff there. I can go in the museum to look at paintings, and I can get some castelia cones yummeh!

I'd like to live in pallet town Becuase its awesome and proffessor Oak is there!

Omega - 1/1/13

Saffron City, because it's in Kanto (aka the best region in the entire game), and it's an actually city city. With skyscrapers and whatnot.

Fuchsia City or Viridian City... or even Fortree City. Fuchsia because of the Safari Zone and near water :P Viridian City... pretty much because it was close to the league and Fortree because its quite awesome that its citizens live on trees ^_^
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Cerulean City for me. Misty and her Pokemon are there. I'd love to work as her apprentice.

I would live in the Cerulean Gym.

Either Fortree or Sootopolis City
    Pokemon White Version:
    Pokemon Black Version:

Hmmm... I would like to live in big cities like Jubilife, Hearthome, Castelia, Lilycove or Slateport. Either that or I would want to live in Snowpoint.
    Oh! I know! I would love to live in Fortree, or Pacifidlog! Living in Treehouses, or Logs... I CAN'T DECIDE!

Somewhere in Hoenn.....I honestly don't know why, it's just my favourite region.

Defiantly a big city, LIKE Castelia City !!! How awesome would that be!
    Also like Dirkac said, Fortree town looks great to!

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

Sunnyshore or Nimbasa city they are so technical

I'd rather live in a nice town near the beach, like Undella town, Unova or Slateport, Hoenn. It would be good to have a relaxing lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapatrap View Post
    Somewhere in Hoenn.....I honestly don't know why, it's just my favourite region.
    wow that's my favorite region too. i would choose petalburg city

Lavaridge Town. I could see Flannery and sometimes May

Hard choice, but to name a few places I would like to live:
    Violet City: Nice little city, especially in HGSS. It's picturesque, with that pond (or whatever it is) and the Sprout Tower. It's really close to the Ruins of Alph and I've always liked Route 32 down south. It's also kinda close to the National Park, which I like a lot, when there's no Sudowoodo obstructing.
    Ecruteak City: Gorgeous in HGSS with the autumn foliage in the northern edge. It's mysterious, full of history and legends, and it's home of my favourite Johto Gym Leader, Morty. I love the place, and it's also close to the National Park and Moomoo Farm, along with Routes 38 and 39. (I like that western part of Johto)
    Pewter City: I really like this city for its location (near Viridian Forest and Mt. Moon). It has a nice mountain feeling and it's specially beautiful at dusk in HGSS. And it has a museum, which is great.
    Fortree City: Not much to explain: People living in treehouses, being really proud of their ecological and healthy lifestyle. That's great! Besides, its nearby routes (especially 119) are wonderful.

Lacunosa Town. I like having a set schedule, being on time and knowing what happens and when.
    Black 2 Badge Quest
    2 Badges

lv. 12 | lv. 15 | lv. 12 | lv. 12 | lv. 17 | lv. 18

I would pick either:

Canalave: I like its appearance + it's in my favourite region

Sootopolis: Probably my favourite city in Pokemon. I think it's very unique.

Either of these places:

Humilau City: Beautiful looking place, awesome music and water everywhere... Plus, I could access the Marine Tube anytime I wanted.

Snowpoint City: Best place to live in Sinnoh, imo. And since I love this region, it would be cool to live in there.

Saffron City: I like the place, but I wouldn't want to live in Kanto that much.

Twinleaf Town - A small and beautiful town which sits nicely along the lakefront. Plus Turtwig's reside there. Or, near the Trophy Garden where Minun's reside.
    Somewhere in Sinnoh, its a brilliant region, with a city build on solar electricity looking out into the sea, the high snowy mountains, its got such dramatic changes in climate it makes for brilliant exploration.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

I would like to live in Sunnyshore city because it's close to the Pokémon League (Where I will work). Plus it's by the beach (I like the beach) and all of it's electricity is from solar panels (so it's renewable and I don't have big energy bills). It's also a city, so there is stuff to do there and it's right next to a lovely hotel (or something like a hotel).

Magikarp used splash! It's a one-hit KO!

Mistralton City would be my choice. It seems like a nice, small, quiet city but with an airport and lots of plants. I could fly to other places, and know Skyla, who's my favorite gym leader. Plus, it's in a valley.

~ Pokémon White Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon White 2 Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon Y Team ~
    . . ~ | ~ ~ | ~
    Friend Code: 2365 5104 6047 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 2624 0490 4722 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 1993 7426 4118
    - I have claimed the awesome Helioptile -

Nimbasa city its the sort of city i just would love to be in
    My current black/white team lowest level 75 but havent really bothered that much with natures, eggs, evs etc

Probably Goldenrod. It's big, but not huge, and there's a lot of happenings, and not far from the bug catching contest
    FC: 3354-1955-6602
    Gen 6 - Pokemon X
    Find me elsewhere @
    ~*yermeowjesty*~

Team Rocket Main Headquarters so I can annoy Giovanni to his grave before the protagonist has a chance to battle him.

Don't judge me, they said anywhere
    Last edited by Pokemon Robot; 16th October 2012 at 6:21 AM.
    You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain. -Harvey Dent
    Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the easier it is to fool you. -Thaddeus Bradley
    You can take away my toys, gadgets, and even my armor. But there is one thing you can't take away from me: Who I am. -Tony Stark
    I may not remember who I am, but there is one thing I remember. I don't take orders. -Letty Ortiz