Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you think brock will return?

Hybrid View

Default Do you think Brock will get a cameo?"

Well we all know brock will return at somepoint, it's so obvious, each passing character always get's a one off return, i'm predicting after the unova league when ash goes back to kanto.
    Last edited by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N); 11th October 2012 at 3:11 AM.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Yeah, the'll most likely see him back in Kanto. IF they do return that in an Arc.

Or maybe he'll show up to cheer Ash on in the League? And then tried to seduce Iris. :3
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Well we all know brock will return at somepoint, it's so obvious, each passing character always get's a one off return, i'm predicting after the unova league when ash goes back to kanto.
    Hmm.... I'm thinking Brock will return if Ash goes back to Kanto after the Unova League. Then he'll probably travel around the 6th Generation Region with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    Hmm.... I'm thinking Brock will return if Ash goes back to Kanto after the Unova League. Then he'll probably travel around the 6th Generation Region with him.
    he's not going to be a main character again. At most I see Ash encountering him when he returns to Kanto

If anything those flashbacks to Brock character when Dawn appeared could be foreshadowing toward his eventual return. There is also fact that Brock still didn't got usual cameo characters usually get when they leave cast(sadly its one time thing never to be seen again), and since Brock is present in BW2 games coming for world tournament increase his chances of appearing even more for advertizing purposes as well.
    For that reason i could see Misty having small chance to return too, if expansion of world tournament happens. Like Senior Cup and other advanced tournaments? It would be cool if both returned at same time, but eh its doubtful.

Moving on from that, i could see Brock returning after league in filler arc whether its set in Kanto or Unova making trip to learn about new pokemon native to this region , new ways of healing and gathering knowledge from other experienced doctors which could help him in future studies.
    It would be nice to see how he would interact with new characters too, such as Cilan. Cooking showdown to determine who is better cook would be hilarious to see, lol.

I hope we will see Brock battling at least once more. He rarely battled and there is impressive arsenal of pokemon he collected during his travels.

As far as return to main cast goes, while i wouldn't mind i doubt it. If writers wanted to keep him they wouldn't replace character again.

Maybe if they decide to reunite original trio in last season to have things come full circle with group who started anime in first place i could see Brock joining cast for one more time. But that's questionable too.
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 10th October 2012 at 3:20 PM.

Maybe he'll appear at the league to cheer Ash on, or in Kanto when Ash returns after the league. Probably the second one.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueVapor View Post
    Maybe he'll appear at the league to cheer Ash on, or in Kanto when Ash returns after the league. Probably the second one.
    That would be nice! But I doubt it!
    He probably could appear during a brief Home comeback!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Kanto when Satoshi goes back home if we get a Kanto ranch episode unlike in Sinnoh

i hope he does..he's much better than cilian (no offense cilan fans) but i just like his character a whole lot more

and most likely he'll return for 6th gen

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    i hope he does..he's much better than cilian (no offense cilan fans) but i just like his character a whole lot more

and most likely he'll return for 6th gen
    Doesn't take much to be better then cilan

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Never

10char
    I really hope your not being serious.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I really hope your not being serious.
    Okay I amend my statement

In any possible future opening/closing songs.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    What makes you think he's going back to Kanto? We don't even know what the filler arc is yet.
    I have no idea why he would go to kanto, he just will.. kinda like team rocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    And here we go........

I don't understand why Brock would need to show up in Unova when he can just wait until Ash goes back home to Kanto to show up.
    I don't think brock will show up in unova either, that's why he will meet ash in kanto XD

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Okay I amend my statement

In any possible future opening/closing songs.
    Good
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

I have no idea why he would go to kanto, he just will.. kinda like team rocket.
    Sorry, you need more than just a personal hunch.

What makes you think he's going back to Kanto? We don't even know what the filler arc is yet.

And here we go........

I don't understand why Brock would need to show up in Unova when he can just wait until Ash goes back home to Kanto to show up.

My ideal battle ever!

Since no old character showed up in DP other than Gary, I wouldn't mind if none showed up this time. It was better that way. Why can't they just show him calling them instead of coming on a off the show? Is it necessary?

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Since no old character showed up in DP other than Gary, I wouldn't mind if none showed up this time. It was better that way. Why can't they just show him calling them instead of coming on a off the show? Is it necessary?
    Oak, Jessibelle, May, Jasmine, all showed up in DP like Gary and Max, Norman, Caroline, Drew, Harley and Solidad all made a cameo too.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Oak, Jessibelle, May, Jasmine, all showed up in DP like Gary and Max, Norman, Caroline, Drew, Harley and Solidad all made a cameo too.
    Oak will appear every region. May got her obligatory cameo and unlike Dawn her rivals were essential to May's story so they all had to show. Jasmine was in the games.

So really jessibelle, biff, and cassidy were the only true wildcards.

And if Brock is gonna pull a Misty at pallet town then Dawn should pull a may, it's only fair.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Yeah but it was their turn for a cameo. The older ones had their chance. Soon it should be the DP ones not the older Kanto ones. And why am I even making a point here? This is the worse time to be discussing about old characters when the series is about to come to a close.

My ideal battle ever!

Honestly, I'd be mad if Brock comes back. I mean I like him and all but he left to become a Pokemon doctor. If he comes back that means he gave up his ambitions! D:<

Tracey never returned to the traveling group after he left. Neither did Max.

I don't expect Brock to return to the group, but I do expect a cameo at least at the League.

I hope the flashbacks that Dawn had of Brock wasn't a way to acknowledge him without showing up. I hope he shows up real soon. He deserves a cameo!

*waits for Cyber to make uyp some bull excuse as to why he'll never appear again*

Hopefully soon .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Just like Ash returned to Kanto and Misty was at home in AG, I expect the same here with Brock instead.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast