Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: When do you think brock will return?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Probably when Ash goes back to Pallet Town? Honestly though, I don't want him to return. I mean we've had him in the main cast for more than a decade. We know what he's like and it's not like anyone expects him to change; he'll still chase after girls who don't care about him and he'll still be the caretaker/doctor/breeder/whatever. I'd rather see some of the more interesting companions, but I'll just leave it at that as I don't want to start a character war.
    That's cuz the writers refuse to actually try with his character lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    If Brock makes a come back, I hope he and Cilan making some super delicious food for Trip XD
    You are like Trip's Chomper.

I see Brock and Cilan having a cook-off.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    You are like Trip's Chomper.

I see Brock and Cilan having a cook-off.
    Only if Brock wins lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

block returns in gen 6, lol, maybe
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Only if Brock wins lol.
    Yeah, he will surely win with his magical pot of white soup with brown chunks of something

Even Tracey´s fruit sandwiches looked tastier than that ... thing

if Brock does return sometime and N shows up...um...lol...it will be interesting to say the least
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Yeah, he will surely win with his magical pot of white soup with brown chunks of something

Even Tracey´s fruit sandwiches looked tastier than that ... thing
    Lol it's about the flavor not the show. Didn't you watch that one restaurant episode??

He'll probably return for a cameo or something when Ash goes back to Kanto after the Unova saga ends, like other past characters showed up when Ash returned. It wouldn't suprise me if he was there to greet Ash somehow when he returns to be honest, that's my thought x3
    I love fire and electric types, hence my username!

Current soft reset targets: None

Current chaining targets (Platinum): and

Current random encounter targets (soulsilver badge quest-Route 32): over 300 encounters so far

Current Masuda Method hunt/s: (150 eggs so far)

Most recent shiny (White-MM): (16th April 2013) after 65 Venipede eggs and 185 eggs in total

i miss brock he is SOOOOO much better than cilan
    my platinum ultimate team of power darkrai is lvl 91 the rest are lvl 100

Why the heck did this topic come back up? He's probably not going to re-appear outside maybe 2 episodes towards the end of Unova.

^Why? Because somebody wanted to post in it. Sheesh. Anyways, Brock's got nothing to lose by showing up more than just one more time. There's no definable probability without basis. As far as I'm concerned, any character that was popular at some point could appear at any time and any number of times.
    I am the current leader of Save Our Voice Actors, a Pokemon fan group supporting the voice actors in the anime dubbed by 4Kids (seasons 1-8). Our goal is to provide The Pokemon Company international with encouraging feedback in support of returning the main cast members. If you're interested, please visit us at facebook.com/saveourvoiceactors

Personally I don't care who is the travelling companion. Ash could travel with Team Rocket for all I care, the show is about Ash. I did find it refreshing that Ash could successfully travel with a male other than Brock because we all remember Tracey.

Hopefully in the filler saga.
    I hope we get a cameo of him and other older characters watching Ash in the league

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Personally I don't care who is the travelling companion. Ash could travel with Team Rocket for all I care, the show is about Ash. I did find it refreshing that Ash could successfully travel with a male other than Brock because we all remember Tracey.
    This.

Besides that, shouldn't we wait until there's actually evidence of Brock returning before we make a long thread about it?

i think he will return at 6 generation

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314