Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you think brock will return?

^ Hopefully, there'll be a new male next time, too. I'd love for the next one to do the Gyms, too. They could take turns on every Gym.

I'd love that.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    ^ Hopefully, there'll be a new male next time, too. I'd love for the next one to do the Gyms, too. They could take turns on every Gym.

I'd love that.
    After 15 years its pretty obvious they're never going to have two characters doing Gyms on the main cast.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    After 15 years its pretty obvious they're never going to have two characters doing Gyms on the main cast.
    you can't say that Cyber. Unless you have a Delorian you don't know the future

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    you can't say that Cyber. Unless you have a Delorian you don't know the future
    They could have had May, Dawn, Iris or Cilan do Gyms. Pretty obvious why it never happened.

They could have had May, Dawn, Iris or Cilan do Gyms. Pretty obvious why it never happened.
    just because it hasn't happened doesn't mean it won't. Stop acting like you know everything

just because it hasn't happened doesn't mean it won't. Stop acting like you know everything
    Why after 15 years hasn't it happened yet then? Dawn could have very well done Gyms instead of being a coordinator. Iris could have taken the Gym challenge, etc.

You don't know that. We saw Brock challenge his families' gym, Dawn battle Maylene, Cilan battle Skyla, Kotetsu battle Marlon and Iris battle Drayden soon, so it will happen. You're not a writer, you're not president of Pokemon, you are just a member of Serebii Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    You don't know that. We saw Brock challenge his families' gym, Dawn battle Maylene, Cilan battle Skyla, Kotetsu battle Marlon and Iris battle Drayden soon, so it will happen. You're not a writer, you're not president of Pokemon, you are just a member of Serebii Forums.
    Battling a Gym leader once is different than seeing all 8 Gym leaders beaten twice by two members of the main cast.

Why after 15 years hasn't it happened yet then? Dawn could have very well done Gyms instead of being a coordinator. Iris could have taken the Gym challenge, etc.
    because they didnt want it to happen. by your logic Ash will never win a league, because after 15 years it hasn't happened yet

You left out Misty, in theory she could have done gyms too.

As for Brock return after being in cast for around 13 years someone would expect h would at least get appearance of same length like Dawn received. But since he doesn't have such popular mascot like Piplup is, i expect a bit more modest return for around 3 to 5 episodes.
    Unlike some people in here i won't put down possibility of joining to main cast, with Brock being after all only replaced character who managed to escape from oblivion coming back triumphantly in Johto.
    In theory anything can happen being in end writers call, regardless of what fans may think.

BUT after being replaced for second time, serves as pretty good indication how writers don't consider him important enough for pokemon series anymore to warrant further stay, So because of that i doubt h will join main cast again.
    Even though i would like to see Misty, Brock and Ash reunited as group for one more time.

because they didnt want it to happen. by your logic Ash will never win a league, because after 15 years it hasn't happened yet
    It's easy to tell the reason why Ash has been the sole Gym challenger because it's too repetitive to see the same Gyms beaten twice. Probably the ONLY reason Contests became a big deal in the anime rather than just getting one episode like the Pokethlon and Musicals did.

Battling a Gym leader once is different than seeing all 8 Gym leaders beaten twice by two members of the main cast.
    It can work, It's not so hard. And whose to say it won't happen one day?

I don't see Brock getting a return for a few episodes, or at all. I mean, Brock got 2 returns right? For the Johto, Advanced and the DP saga. Sure they don't count because he's stabled back as a main character. I think his time served well as it stands.

Brock appearing back in Kanto when Ash returns seems more likely, and nothing I can complain about.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    It can work, It's not so hard. And whose to say it won't happen one day?
    Because the writers don't see to care for the idea?

It's easy to tell the reason why Ash has been the sole Gym challenger because it's too repetitive to see the same Gyms beaten twice. Probably the ONLY reason Contests became a big deal in the anime rather than just getting one episode like the Pokethlon and Musicals did.
    Different Pokemon, different strategies, it ain't rocket science.

Back on topic, I think Brock might get 1-2 episodes. I don't think he'll get a huge arc like Dawn did,

Back on topic, I think Brock might get 1-2 episodes. I don't think he'll get a huge arc like Dawn did,
    I think it depends what he does. just a standard cameo like Misty then yes 1-2 episodes but the writers love tournaments these days so I could see him in a 3-4 episode tournament like May and Dawn got

I think it depends what he does. just a standard cameo like Misty then yes 1-2 episodes but the writers love tournaments these days so I could see him in a 3-4 episode tournament like May and Dawn got
    Brock's not a battler, even less so now that he wants to become a doctor. May and Dawn stayed longer because the tournaments went on for a few episodes.

Misty only got 2 episodes in Hoenn and then another 2 as a brief visit after Hoenn. Notice how Misty stayed the least amount of time of all the past girl cameos? Its because she didn't return for any tournament. Logic would dictate Brock's return probably won't be for a competition, but just a brief visit in Pallet.

just brcause he's a doctor now doesn't mean he has given up battling completely.

Brock's not a battler
    ... que?

Brock didn't battle often, but when he did battle he was pretty competent.

Please stop talking about stuff like that as if you know exactly what's gonna happen. They have not had another character in the group doing Gyms before. Does that create a rule that says they never can?

I don't think there will be another Gym character, but it's fully possible.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I could see Brock coming back for an episode or two about how he wants to learn more about medicine- and in the end he gets an Audino who shares a rivalry with his Chansey/Blissey and then Brock leaves.. To be never be in the main cast again.. Because we all know how that went- (looking at you DP -_-)
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    I could see Brock coming back for an episode or two about how he wants to learn more about medicine- and in the end he gets an Audino who shares a rivalry with his Chansey/Blissey and then Brock leaves.. To be never be in the main cast again.. Because we all know how that went- (looking at you DP -_-)
    That's what I was thinking, perhaps 1 episode at Pallet and 1 more showing his skills as a doctor.

That's about all I'd expect, really.

It's not that hard lol. Just have Ash get the 8 game badges and have the other person challenge 8 random gyms.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    It's not that hard lol. Just have Ash get the 8 game badges and have the other person challenge 8 random gyms.
    except we get the problem of why. Say Ash has just beaten a game gym, why would the second person go somewhere random and not just face the leader Ash beat

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast