Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 340

Thread: When do you think brock will return?

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    except we get the problem of why. Say Ash has just beaten a game gym, why would the second person go somewhere random and not just face the leader Ash beat
    Cuz if that happens the stupid writers are always gonna have one of the two lose to them all the time and then rematches and it's really just easier to do two seperate ones. They can share some of the badges but not all of them.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Oak, Jessibelle, May, Jasmine, all showed up in DP like Gary and Max, Norman, Caroline, Drew, Harley and Solidad all made a cameo too.
    Yeah but it was their turn for a cameo. The older ones had their chance. Soon it should be the DP ones not the older Kanto ones. And why am I even making a point here? This is the worse time to be discussing about old characters when the series is about to come to a close.

    My ideal battle ever!

  3. #53
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,860

    Default

    I could potentially see him appearing in this saga, if the filler is in Kanto. Ash could trade his Boldore then.

        Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I could potentially see him appearing in this saga, if the filler is in Kanto. Ash could trade his Boldore then.
    Oh for the love of, only if he trades Marshtomp so people will stop *****ing about him doing nothing with it.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    ... que?

    Brock didn't battle often, but when he did battle he was pretty competent.
    I can´t see where is Brock´s so-called battle skills I mean ... his Onix lost to Meowth and fainted with a Tackle from James´s Koffing in Clefairy and the Moon Stone.

    I hope he won´t come back, Best Wishes 1 & 2 are the best series ever just because they don´t have him.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    I can´t see where is Brock´s so-called battle skills I mean ... his Onix lost to Meowth and fainted with a Tackle from James´s Koffing in Clefairy and the Moon Stone.

    I hope he won´t come back, Best Wishes 1 & 2 are the best series ever just because they don´t have him.
    He is still a gym leader lol and battled quite a lot off screen most likely.

    And do not bring up that crappy Meowth battle -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    He is still a gym leader lol and battled quite a lot off screen most likely.

    And do not bring up that crappy Meowth battle -_-.
    He resigned to the gym leader spot to become a doctor.

    OK, I won´t bring up the crappy Meowth battle just because every battle in that "tourney" was really stupid but ... still I can´t see why people tends to talk about Brock´s battle skills like if he was Alder & Cynthia´s son I mean ... he is the guy who sent out a Geodude in an All-Fighting type Pokémon Tournament (¬_¬).

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    He resigned to the gym leader spot to become a doctor.

    OK, I won´t bring up the crappy Meowth battle just because every battle in that "tourney" was really stupid but ... still I can´t see why people tends to talk about Brock´s battle skills like if he was Alder & Cynthia´s son I mean ... he is the guy that sent out a Geodude in an All-Fighting type Pokémon Tournament (¬_¬).
    I mean before he went with Ash, we have no idea how long he was the gym leader before that.

    And he's not some weak **** lol. He knows how to battle.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  9. #59
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oh for the love of, only if he trades Marshtomp so people will stop *****ing about him doing nothing with it.
    What do you mean? Ash would get the rock back.

        Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,288

    Default

    To anyone who think Ash will go back to Kanto after losing or winning the League,

    I honestly think if that is his plan, some random news will come about the world tournament or Senior Cup taking place, which will be the filler Saga. my only concern is if it will be a bunch of 1 vs 1 matches, or if they will mix it up Battle Frontier style to make it more interesting.

    In terms of Brock, maybe he would come back to compete in it or something, but I honestly don't care if Brock comes back. I do hope, like someone else has pointed, that he will have a cook off against Cilan. That would be pretty sweet. I also don't think he would like Iris, mainly because I feel like he doesn't like any of the girls who are the main traveling companions since they are all Ash's age.

    Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage


  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    What do you mean? Ash would get the rock back.
    Meh I don't care either way but it depends on what he trades Ash.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I mean before he went with Ash, we have no idea how long he was the gym leader before that.

    And he's not some weak **** lol. He knows how to battle.
    He sent a Geodude to an All-Fighting type Pokémon Tournament (¬_¬).

    I´m not saying he is weak, but I can´t remember any memorable battle that he won and most of his opponents was Team Rocket.
    The only "good battle" that comes to my mind was against May and only because people b****ed about she shouldn´t beat Pokémon Master Brock and his lots-of-battle-experience-under-its-belt Marshtomp (seriously, how many battles did the thing had in his 4 years run?, like ... 2?)

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    He sent a Geodude to an All-Fighting type Pokémon Tournament (¬_¬).

    I´m not saying he is weak, but I can´t remember any memorable battle that he won and most of his opponents was Team Rocket.
    The only "good battle" that comes to my mind was against May and only because people b****ed about she shouldn´t beat Pokémon Master Brock and his lots-of-battle-experience-under-its-belt Marshtomp (seriously, how many battles did the thing had in his 4 years run?, like ... 2?)
    -_-.....

    Let's see the tag battle tourney, the double battle vs TR, vs May(he totally was pwning her like wtf writers -_-)....there are others but can't remember them at this time.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    -_-.....

    Let's see the tag battle tourney, the double battle vs TR, vs May(he totally was pwning her like wtf writers -_-)....there are others but can't remember them at this time.
    Do you realize that, between the double battle vs. TR and the Hearthome Tag Battle Tournament ... he did practically nothing about battling?

    And yes, Brock was pwning May ... with a barely trained Marshtomp (¬_¬), May at least taught Dig to Eevee 2 minutes before the contest, Marshtomp was rotting in it´s Pokéball for like 2 or 3 months and suddenly became Alder´s Bouffalant and Cynthia´s Garchomp´s power child.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Do you realize that, between the double battle vs. TR and the Hearthome Tag Battle Tournament ... he did practically nothing about battling?

    And yes, Brock was pwning May ... with a barely trained Marshtomp (¬_¬), May at least taught Dig to Eevee 2 minutes before the contest, Marshtomp was rotting in it´s Pokéball for like 2 or 3 months and suddenly became Alder´s Bouffalant and Cynthia´s Garchomp´s power child.
    What are you talking about?? He did most of the work in tag battle tourney and he battled hard with Steelix.

    Hey!! He battled Ash a few episodes prior lol(I think).
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    What are you talking about?? He did most of the work in tag battle tourney and he battled hard with Steelix.

    Hey!! He battled Ash a few episodes prior lol(I think).
    I´m talking about between that Tag Battle against Team Rocket in AG177 and the Hearthome Tag Battle Tournament in DP050, Brock did practically nothing in the battle department, only state the obvious and flirt (and getting Sudowoodo, Croagunk and Happiny).

    That´s right, he battled Ash´s Grovyle when it was Mudkip and, as a Mudkip, he only knew Water Gun IIRC, by the contest, suddenly, after 2 or 3 months being in its Pokéball, it reappeared with a full moveset and totally dominate it

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,407

    Default

    Yes I do think Brock will return for a few episodes like Dawn did. dawn returned and bonded with Iris, so he should return and bond with Cilan.

    Dawn's "arc"
    Episode 1: Final scene appearance [Undella Town]
    Episode 2: Greetings and Battle vs Cilan. [Undella Town]
    Episode 3: Onix Filler, Iris and Dawn bond. [Island near Undella Bay]
    Episode 4: Cubchoo filler, Dawn annoyed by Cilan, Ash and Dawn battle. [Undella Town]
    Episode 5: Iris episode. [Undella Town]
    Episode 6: Junior Cup Part 1, Piplup beats Stoutland. [Lacunosa Town]
    Episode 7: Junior Cup Part 2, Mamoswine loses to Dragonite [Lacunosa Town]
    Episode 8: Junior Cup Part 3, Dawn did nothing of importance. [Lacunosa Town]
    Episode 9: Junior Cup Part 4, and Dawn leaves, Battle vs Ash. [Undella Town]

    So Brock's should be

    Episode 1: Appearance at the end. [Black City or something]
    Episode 2: Greets and Meet. Iris vs Brock. [Black City] "Excadrill vs Marshtomp/Swampert"
    Episode 3: PWT - Rock Cup, Part 1. Brock beats Roxanne [Black City] "Golem vs Probopass"
    Episode 4: PWT - Rock Cup, Part 2 Ash beats Roark [Black City] "Boldore/Gigalith vs Rampardos"
    Episode 5: PWT - Rock Cup, Part 3 Cilan beats Brock [Black City] "Crustle vs Sudowoodo"
    Episode 6: PWT - Rock Cup, Part 4 Ash beats Cilan [Black City] "Boldore/Gigalith vs Crustle"
    Episode 7: Cilan episode, fails his S-Rank test and Burgundy passes her B-Rank test. [Anime Town] Ash vs Brock while they wait. "Scraggy vs Croagunk"
    Episode 8: Cilan and Brock bonding episode Chansey evolves. [Route something]
    Episode 9: Brock arrives to Castelia City as he arrived because he got accepted to a doctor school there, the same one as Sally from the Gothitelle episode. [Castelia City] Ash vs Brock.

    There we go.

    He brings Croagunk, Chansey>Blissey, Sudowoodo, Golem, Crobat, Marshtomp/Swampert.
    They all get used.

    Croagunk vs Scraggy : Croagunk wins.
    Blissey : Chansey evolves.
    Sudowoodo vs Crustle : Crustle wins.
    Golem vs Probopass : Golem wins.
    Crobat vs Unfezant : Draw/Undecided
    Marshtomp/Swampert vs Excadrill : Draw/Undecided.

    Random : PokéRadar


  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,395

    Default

    You really think Brock's going to get a 7-episode arc?

    Wow, I'd say you guys would be lucky if he got a 2-parter at most.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Yes I do think Brock will return for a few episodes like Dawn did. dawn returned and bonded with Iris, so he should return and bond with Cilan.

    Dawn's "arc"
    Episode 1: Final scene appearance [Undella Town]
    Episode 2: Greetings and Battle vs Cilan. [Undella Town]
    Episode 3: Onix Filler, Iris and Dawn bond. [Island near Undella Bay]
    Episode 4: Cubchoo filler, Dawn annoyed by Cilan, Ash and Dawn battle. [Undella Town]
    Episode 5: Iris episode. [Undella Town]
    Episode 6: Junior Cup Part 1, Piplup beats Stoutland. [Lacunosa Town]
    Episode 7: Junior Cup Part 2, Mamoswine loses to Dragonite [Lacunosa Town]
    Episode 8: Junior Cup Part 3, Dawn did nothing of importance. [Lacunosa Town]
    Episode 9: Junior Cup Part 4, and Dawn leaves, Battle vs Ash. [Undella Town]

    So Brock's should be

    Episode 1: Appearance at the end. [Black City or something]
    Episode 2: Greets and Meet. Iris vs Brock. [Black City] "Excadrill vs Marshtomp/Swampert"
    Episode 3: PWT - Rock Cup, Part 1. Brock beats Roxanne [Black City] "Golem vs Probopass"
    Episode 4: PWT - Rock Cup, Part 2 Ash beats Roark [Black City] "Boldore/Gigalith vs Rampardos"
    Episode 5: PWT - Rock Cup, Part 3 Cilan beats Brock [Black City] "Crustle vs Sudowoodo"
    Episode 6: PWT - Rock Cup, Part 4 Ash beats Cilan [Black City] "Boldore/Gigalith vs Crustle"
    Episode 7: Cilan episode, fails his S-Rank test and Burgundy passes her B-Rank test. [Anime Town] Ash vs Brock while they wait. "Scraggy vs Croagunk"
    Episode 8: Cilan and Brock bonding episode Chansey evolves. [Route something]
    Episode 9: Brock arrives to Castelia City as he arrived because he got accepted to a doctor school there, the same one as Sally from the Gothitelle episode. [Castelia City] Ash vs Brock.

    There we go.

    He brings Croagunk, Chansey>Blissey, Sudowoodo, Graveler, Crobat, Marshtomp/Swampert.
    They all get used.

    Croagunk vs Scraggy : Croagunk wins.
    Blissey : Chansey evolves.
    Sudowoodo vs Crustle : Crustle wins.
    Graveler vs Probopass : Graveler wins.
    Crobat vs Unfezant : Draw/Undecided
    Marshtomp/Swampert vs Excadrill : Draw/Undecided.
    Lol that is more reasonable.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol that is more reasonable.
    Forrest has Rhyperior. I doubt he wouldn't evolve Geodude as well. He evolved Onix too. I mean May returned with a Venasur after not seeing Ivysaur so it wouldn't be too unreasonable.

    Random : PokéRadar


  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Forrest has Rhyperior. I doubt he wouldn't evolve Geodude as well. He evolved Onix too. I mean May returned with a Venasur after not seeing Ivysaur so it wouldn't be too unreasonable.
    Ya but seeing as Geodude got **** and the writers refuse to give Brock ****, one evo is asking too much lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,436

    Default

    Brock should get a golem and really show us its power. So far the only golem not used as a punching bag onscreen was Bertha's and hers didnt even battle.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ya but seeing as Geodude got **** and the writers refuse to give Brock ****, one evo is asking too much lol.
    Brock isn't the ones raising them now. Forrest is.
    Besides its not as if we are going to see Brock battling after his possible return.

    Random : PokéRadar


  24. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Yes I do think Brock will return for a few episodes like Dawn did. dawn returned and bonded with Iris, so he should return and bond with Cilan.

    Dawn's "arc"
    Episode 1: Final scene appearance [Undella Town]
    Episode 2: Greetings and Battle vs Cilan. [Undella Town]
    Episode 3: Onix Filler, Iris and Dawn bond. [Island near Undella Bay]
    Episode 4: Cubchoo filler, Dawn annoyed by Cilan, Ash and Dawn battle. [Undella Town]
    Episode 5: Iris episode. [Undella Town]
    Episode 6: Junior Cup Part 1, Piplup beats Stoutland. [Lacunosa Town]
    Episode 7: Junior Cup Part 2, Mamoswine loses to Dragonite [Lacunosa Town]
    Episode 8: Junior Cup Part 3, Dawn did nothing of importance. [Lacunosa Town]
    Episode 9: Junior Cup Part 4, and Dawn leaves, Battle vs Ash. [Undella Town]

    So Brock's should be

    Episode 1: Appearance at the end. [Black City or something]
    Episode 2: Greets and Meet. Iris vs Brock. [Black City] "Excadrill vs Marshtomp/Swampert"
    Episode 3: PWT - Rock Cup, Part 1. Brock beats Roxanne [Black City] "Golem vs Probopass"
    Episode 4: PWT - Rock Cup, Part 2 Ash beats Roark [Black City] "Boldore/Gigalith vs Rampardos"
    Episode 5: PWT - Rock Cup, Part 3 Cilan beats Brock [Black City] "Crustle vs Sudowoodo"
    Episode 6: PWT - Rock Cup, Part 4 Ash beats Cilan [Black City] "Boldore/Gigalith vs Crustle"
    Episode 7: Cilan episode, fails his S-Rank test and Burgundy passes her B-Rank test. [Anime Town] Ash vs Brock while they wait. "Scraggy vs Croagunk"
    Episode 8: Cilan and Brock bonding episode Chansey evolves. [Route something]
    Episode 9: Brock arrives to Castelia City as he arrived because he got accepted to a doctor school there, the same one as Sally from the Gothitelle episode. [Castelia City] Ash vs Brock.

    There we go.

    He brings Croagunk, Chansey>Blissey, Sudowoodo, Golem, Crobat, Marshtomp/Swampert.
    They all get used.

    Croagunk vs Scraggy : Croagunk wins.
    Blissey : Chansey evolves.
    Sudowoodo vs Crustle : Crustle wins.
    Golem vs Probopass : Golem wins.
    Crobat vs Unfezant : Draw/Undecided
    Marshtomp/Swampert vs Excadrill : Draw/Undecided.
    Brock doesn't need those many episodes to make his return successful. Who cares if Dawn got 9 episodes? It's not like she had a huge role in most of those episodes and Brock could get 1 or 2 episodes and as long as they are about him (which most of Dawn's episodes weren't), he will have a successful return.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nimbasa City
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Honestly, I'd be mad if Brock comes back. I mean I like him and all but he left to become a Pokemon doctor. If he comes back that means he gave up his ambitions! D:<

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •