Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you think brock will return?

He still sent a Geodude in an All-Fighting type Pokémon Tournament
    Iris sent Exacdrill to the Clubplosion. /nodoublestandardsplz

... and his Onix fainted against Koffing´s Tackle
    Hmm ... I remember it as being Counter but it looks like I was mistaken. It certainly looked like Counter.

Either way, you can't really judge a Pokemon's worth by a particularly bad loss. If you look at it that way Pikachu, Charizard, and Infernape are nowhere near as strong as everyone thinks they are.

And Pikachu lost to a magicflop lol. He isbthe weakest trainer ever by those standards.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    He still sent a Geodude in an All-Fighting type Pokémon Tournament (¬_¬) ... and his Onix fainted against Koffing´s Tackle
    That tournament followed TCG rules where Rock, Ground and Fighting are all Fighting type.
    Last edited by Umbilical Noose; 11th October 2012 at 9:48 AM.

??? I can see it being like Orange Islands where he returns at the end of the Black and White series when Ash goes home. They've been talking so much about Brock as of late, its hard to say.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    haha i kinda want to see episode where a pokemon falls in love with him but he doesnt feel the same way back
    Female Garbodor FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Iris sent Exacdrill to the Clubplosion. /nodoublestandardsplz

Hmm ... I remember it as being Counter but it looks like I was mistaken. It certainly looked like Counter.

Either way, you can't really judge a Pokemon's worth by a particularly bad loss. If you look at it that way Pikachu, Charizard, and Infernape are nowhere near as strong as everyone thinks they are.
    How could I forget about the All-Fighting type Clubsplosion ?

With matches like Pure-Fighting type Dewott vs. Non-Fighting type Excadrill being pwned and potentially turned into sand, or Pure-Fighting type Pansage vs. Pure-Fighting type Gothorita and the Pure-Fighting type Simisage, Simisear and Simipour ... do I need to go further?

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile lover View Post
    That tournament followed TCG rules where Rock, Ground and Fighting are all Fighting type.
    That could explain the Dugtrios and Sandslash that didn´t appeared that time.

Sorry but I still can´t see the Mighty-Strategic-Champion-level-battler Brock that anybody else sees

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    ??? I can see it being like Orange Islands where he returns at the end of the Black and White series when Ash goes home. They've been talking so much about Brock as of late, its hard to say.
    I don't get why he would meet Ash over in Unova only to go back to Kanto with him. I'd rather ash leave home with his mon and professor Oak like before. There is always time for Brock.

My ideal battle ever!

Brock and his brother should come back for a tag team tournament. They can face Ash and Cilan in the Final

Brock should make a cameo with his goal fulfilled as a doctor......... and all of his Pokemon have fully evolved as well.

Not quite sure about him returning with Ash however. I doubt it but it is not impossible.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

The writers are in the process of phasing out all original series characters.

Misty and Gary were the first to go, then Brock, and now it's probably going to be Team Rocket. So if Brock doesn't get a cameo this gen we're probably not going to see him get one next.

Remember, Misty only ever got cameos in AG, and that's only because it was the first saga after she left. If Brock doesn't get a cameo in BW, I can't see him getting one after this.

If Brock returns hopefully his pokemon are treated better then Dawns and we actually see them All doing something, well of the ones he bought with him. A couple with new moves would be nice

Geodude - Snackdown/Gyro Ball
    Steelix - Elemental Fang
    Crobat - Cross Poison
    Forretress - Heavy Slam + Struggle Bug
    Marshtomp - Muddy Water
    Ludicolo - Scald
    Sudowoodo - wood Hammer + Rock throw
    Croagunk - Dual Chop + Low Sweep
    Chansey - Egg Bomb

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post

Remember, Misty only ever got cameos in AG, and that's only because it was the first saga after she left. If Brock doesn't get a cameo in BW, I can't see him getting one after this.
    He might get one upon the return to Pallet town, but that's probably about it.

The most likely would be when Ash returns to Kanto. I'm pretty positive Ash visits Misty all the time during the "Returning to Kanto" gap so it's not like they don't see each other at all.

If the Senior Cup comes true, I'd love to see a Ash VS Brock final round battle because I don't remember the last time they actually battled.

if ash does go back to kanto i really would like him to visit ambipom in vermillion city

if ash does go back to kanto i really would like him to visit ambipom in vermillion city
    But it's no longer his. And if anything primeape needs the visitation more.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    But it's no longer his. And if anything primeape needs the visitation more.
    ya i no but it be cool to see how shes doing :P. and ya i would love to see his primape its been gone for ever i bet it knows some strong abilities! also would love to see his pidgeot again

that is true haha. u also forgot buneary who already likes pikachu. im surprised he didnt go for pacharisu.
    Pachi is male.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol he is still Brock's pokemon, and Forrest only took care of them at the gym, I'm pretty sure Brock didn't just say **** you your his pokemon now and is never going to interact with them.

The point is that if they didn't evolve him to at least a Graveler in all the time Forrest had him, why would he evolve twice so quickly??
    May's Venasaur that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Pachi is male.
    really i always thought it was female

really i always thought it was female
    It happens to all of us. I thought piplup was female or gay for the longest time since he kept wearing cheerleading outfits.

How could I forget about the All-Fighting type Clubsplosion ?
    It wasn't all Fighting Types, but it was a tournament that empathizes hand to hand combat. Unsurprisingly, Fighting Types comprised the Top 4 and a pure Fighting Type won the Tournament.

Sorry but I still can´t see the Mighty-Strategic-Champion-level-battler Brock that anybody else sees
    Nobody is saying that. Nobody but you.

You seem to be under the impression that Brock is a terrible Trainer. He's not.

Truth be told, I don't know if Brock will ever return as a main character, but there's always the possibility that he will make a guest staring appearance, like Dawn did. Anything's possible in the world of pokemon, I guess lol
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

It wasn't all Fighting Types, but it was a tournament that empathizes hand to hand combat. Unsurprisingly, Fighting Types comprised the Top 4 and a pure Fighting Type won the Tournament.
    OK, following that logic ... at least Excadrill has Metal Claw, Geodude on the other hand ... I think it only knew Tackle and Rock Throw

You seem to be under the impression that Brock is a terrible Trainer. He's not.
    Actually, I think he is, I can´t remember a good battle from him ... and it´s not like he had lots of them.

It was so boring seeing him, I don´t know why people likes him, honestly.

Brock will appear in the World Tournament as Pokemon Doctor who work beside Nurse Joy.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Brock will appear in the World Tournament as Pokemon Doctor who work beside Nurse Joy.
    Omg thanks! can you tell me if ash will win the league and if not what pokemon does he use against what trainer! im so glad we have one of the writers in the thread

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Pachi is male.

May's Venasaur that's why.
    Lol well as was shown, May took it on her journey in Johto, meaning that she was doing something at least.

We have no idea what Brock's Geodude does at the gym. With there being so many gym pokemon now I really doubt that Geodude is used that much.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I see Brock coming if maybe we get a Doctor convention in Unova or maybe he will show up at the league and say he is here to meet new Pokemon and help them during the conference. Either that or when Ash goes to Kanto again. That is if the writers don't just have Ash go home nd then we flash to the new region out of nowhere like what DP did

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast