Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you think brock will return?

I think he should be in Pallet Town helping Professor Oak treat a sick pokemon when Ash returns to Kanto.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    OK, following that logic ... at least Excadrill has Metal Claw, Geodude on the other hand ... I think it only knew Tackle and Rock Throw

Actually, I think he is, I can´t remember a good battle from him ... and it´s not like he had lots of them.

It was so boring seeing him, I don´t know why people likes him, honestly.
    Obviously, there's more to a character then fighting.. If there wasn't, then I'd like Cilan as a character. Obviously, I don't. I actually dislike Cilan because his character to me feels incredibly flat, whereas Brock's motivation and drive come from his backstory. Brock's just a better character and whatever he did was mostly always driven by his character, not by the writers needing an insert hobby for Cilan here or there, which is just an example of horrible writing these days...

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    I see Brock coming if maybe we get a Doctor convention in Unova or maybe he will show up at the league and say he is here to meet new Pokemon and help them during the conference. Either that or when Ash goes to Kanto again. That is if the writers don't just have Ash go home nd then we flash to the new region out of nowhere like what DP did
    This is still laughably ridiculous though.. :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I'm looking forward for Brock's return. I missed that guy. Knowing Iris, she probably call him a "little kid" whenever he flirts with pretty girls and then get dragged away by Crogunk. I wonder how Misty and Max feels when a pokemon such as Crogunk taking over their role.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    I'm looking forward for Brock's return. I missed that guy. Knowing Iris, she probably call him a "little kid" whenever he flirts with pretty girls and then get dragged away by Crogunk. I wonder how Misty and Max feels when a pokemon such as Crogunk taking over their role.
    Hopefully Croagunk doesn't come with him lol. And hopefully Brock doesn't hit on Iris.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Hopefully Croagunk doesn't come with him lol. And hopefully Brock doesn't hit on Iris.
    Brock never hit on any of the companions so i dont think he will hit on iris. i think its cause there as young as ash and he liked older women haha

Swampert!! :P

He probably wouldn't, he only falls for maternal figures..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post

Didn't he fall for Ash that one ep in Johto when he crossdressed?

Iris is too young.

HELLZ YA!!!

Hey you never know lol, Brock surprises you sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Didn't he fall for Ash that one ep in Johto when he crossdressed?
    yeah, it was in Hoenn and because he crossdressed as the lady they were supposed to help, but it was creepy as hell xD
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

If Brock isn't in Kanto anymore a meeting may not happen. I don't believe they said he was staying in Kanto, did they?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    If Brock isn't in Kanto anymore a meeting may not happen. I don't believe they said he was staying in Kanto, did they?
    They didnt say where he was staying i dont think. he just went out and became a doctor

Last we saw, he's in Kanto at home so we'll see lol.

Lol well as was shown, May took it on her journey in Johto, meaning that she was doing something at least.

We have no idea what Brock's Geodude does at the gym. With there being so many gym pokemon now I really doubt that Geodude is used that much.
    Well technically the only main pokemon able to be used in the gym are Geodude, Sudowoodo, and Rhyperior.

Some gyms use other types but not when the other types overwhelm the number of the main type.

Maybe Steelix counts as it evolves from a Rock Type. But I doubt Croagunk, Crobat, Marshtomp, Ludicolo, Forretress, and Chansey are used.

So yeah. I doubt Geodude isn't used.

Random : PokéRadar

OK, following that logic ... at least Excadrill has Metal Claw, Geodude on the other hand ... I think it only knew Tackle and Rock Throw
    Actually, Geodude knows:
    Seismic Toss, Tackle, Dig, Mega Punch, and Sandstorm

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Well technically the only main pokemon able to be used in the gym are Geodude, Sudowoodo, and Rhyperior.

Some gyms use other types but not when the other types overwhelm the number of the main type.

Maybe Steelix counts as it evolves from a Rock Type. But I doubt Croagunk, Crobat, Marshtomp, Ludicolo, Forretress, and Chansey are used.

So yeah. I doubt Geodude isn't used.
    We know Steelix is from the special. I think Crobat and Forretress are most likely used as they were battlers. Ludiculo is the children's play thing and and Croagunk I could see battling or maybe doing security for the gym lol.

Obviously, there's more to a character then fighting.. If there wasn't, then I'd like Cilan as a character. Obviously, I don't. I actually dislike Cilan because his character to me feels incredibly flat, whereas Brock's motivation and drive come from his backstory. Brock's just a better character and whatever he did was mostly always driven by his character, not by the writers needing an insert hobby for Cilan here or there, which is just an example of horrible writing these days...
    Exactly, there´s more to a character than fighting ... unfortunately for Brock, his other traits were cook in his magic pot and ... flirt, and ... cook again ... then flirt some more ... for 13 eternal and tedious years, his manga and game counterparts must be really ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum! View Post
    Actually, Geodude knows:
    Seismic Toss, Tackle, Dig, Mega Punch, and Sandstorm
    Ehhh ... I´m talking about Geodude specifically during that P1 Tournament, there is not possible way it would used Sandstorm back then.

I still find it bizarre that Pinceo/Foretress lasted on Brock's roster for somewhere around 300 episodes, and was the longest lasting Pokemon on his roster.

And we actually saw it in maybe 20 episodes out of 300. Good god.

I still find it bizarre that Pinceo/Foretress lasted on Brock's roster for somewhere around 300 episodes, and was the longest lasting Pokemon on his roster.

And we actually saw it in maybe 20 episodes out of 300. Good god.
    Could be worse, look at boldore, only appeared 4/5 times
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Could be worse, look at boldore, only appeared 4/5 times
    That´s right, it´s pretty much the same length 64 episodes over 300+

We know Steelix is from the special. I think Crobat and Forretress are most likely used as they were battlers. Ludiculo is the children's play thing and and Croagunk I could see battling or maybe doing security for the gym lol.
    It doesn't matter. I doubt they will use them as they aren't part-Rock nor evolve from Rock-types.

Sure some gym leaders had pokemon of not their types but that was rare.

Random : PokéRadar

That´s right, it´s pretty much the same length 64 episodes over 300+
    That's because its a reserve. Who else do you know on the show that ever had reserves that were actually used more than once other than Ash?

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    It doesn't matter. I doubt they will use them as they aren't part-Rock nor evolve from Rock-types.

Sure some gym leaders had pokemon of not their types but that was rare.
    It'sa called stratagy lol, if it is a two on two gym still they probably use one rock/ground type and one random type.

How do you guys know Brock's flashbacks weren't intended to be his cameo?

Ever notice then when characters *aren't* given flashbacks, like May and Dawn, they eventually show up? But every time an old main character is mentioned, like Misty via the lure in DP, or Brock in BW...we don't actually wind up seeing them?

If anything its better when the main characters don't get flashbacks, that means they'll get an appearance.

Misty got her cameo though so your logic is flawed

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast